Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTopSB theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by ru5tee View Post
    hey was just wondering how I get the new UISounds to work. I have ticked in winterboard. where should it be placed in winterboard? thanks in advance

Ok sorted UISounds. I don't know if anyone else had this issue but I needEd to create a UISounds folder inside iTopSB_UISounds.theme folder and copy all the sounds in there for it to work

Caught my mistake in packaging the UI Sounds earlier today and submitted update to Rock and Cydia...good job on figuring out the fix

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool theme toyvan . great job man!
    ]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-06-29)

SpringBack , Smartscrean , Respring , MemTool,ProSwitcher , OverBoard
    Last edited by trebor130657; 2010-06-27 at 03:25 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to trebor130657 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-06-29)

Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post

SpringBack , Smartscrean , Respring , MemTool,ProSwitcher , OverBoard

are these all cydia and rock apps? Thanks!

yes they are

8. The Following User Says Thank You to icyferno For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-07-01)

Default Problems w/iOS 4 & FiveIRows
    I purchased this theme via Rock and followed ToyVan's instructions; however, I found a couple of issues that have prevented me from using this iTopSB:

1) FiveIRows appears to NOT work on iOS 4.0; I have a 3GS that's on iOS 4.0 and jailbroken. I downloaded FiveIRows and with or without iTopSB theme activated in Winterboard I don't get 5 rows. I even uninstalled FiveIconDock to make sure there wasn't a compatibility issue, and still on 4 rows.

2) Since iOS 4.0 makes use of folders in a much more efficient and nicer way than Categories, I'd prefer to use native folders vs. categories; however, my guess would be iTopSB cannot make use of native folders in 4.0.

I could live with #2 and use Categories, but if there's any chance of me using this theme at all then issue #1 must be resolved. This is probably just something that has to wait until FiveIRows is supported on iOS 4.0, but so far I haven't been able to find any reports of issues (hoping it's not just me).

Quote Originally Posted by TxNate View Post
    I purchased this theme via Rock and followed ToyVan's instructions; however, I found a couple of issues that have prevented me from using this iTopSB:

1) FiveIRows appears to NOT work on iOS 4.0; I have a 3GS that's on iOS 4.0 and jailbroken. I downloaded FiveIRows and with or without iTopSB theme activated in Winterboard I don't get 5 rows. I even uninstalled FiveIconDock to make sure there wasn't a compatibility issue, and still on 4 rows.

2) Since iOS 4.0 makes use of folders in a much more efficient and nicer way than Categories, I'd prefer to use native folders vs. categories; however, my guess would be iTopSB cannot make use of native folders in 4.0.

I could live with #2 and use Categories, but if there's any chance of me using this theme at all then issue #1 must be resolved. This is probably just something that has to wait until FiveIRows is supported on iOS 4.0, but so far I haven't been able to find any reports of issues (hoping it's not just me).

unfortunately, there are a lot of things not working on the new 4.0 firmware. I have not yet updated any of my devices I use for creating themes to iOS4, so unfortunately I can't test or troubleshoot any of your problems until I do. However, I will address these issues as soon as I can successfully jailbreak my iPhone 4

Having some troubles.... Not all my apps are changing to the new icons... All very common ones... Including my Rock one.

Also Carrier will not change...Battery & 3G are Orange instead of blue..

Love the theme!!!
    Last edited by UncleSham; 2010-07-13 at 01:44 PM. Reason: B

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSham View Post
    Having some troubles.... Not all my apps are changing to the new icons... All very common ones... Including my Rock one.

Also Carrier will not change...Battery & 3G are Orange instead of blue..

Love the theme!!!

are u on iOS4? if so, please read my post just above yours- if not, is "summerboard mode" ON in winterboard?

Love it great look somewhat easy to install....just amazing overall

14. The Following User Says Thank You to QuinnNebula For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-07-14)

I am still on 3.1.3
    also Summer board is on.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSham View Post
    I am still on 3.1.3
    also Summer board is on.

did u follow all the setup instructions on my first post?

UPDATE 1.4
    *App Store icons now auto-create on devices running iOS4(read below)
    *Removed icon shadows on dock(iOS4)
    *Added more Rock & Cydia icons

HOW TO CLEAR ICON CACHE:
    In order for the auto-creation of icons to work on iOS4 you must manually clear the icon cache. Please do the following:

-SSH into your device and navigate to
    /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache
    -Delete all the files inside the 'com.apple.IconsCache' folder
    -REBOOT DEVICE! If you only soft respring/restart your device the icons will NOT auto-create! YOU MUST REBOOT DEVICE!

I dont understand how to fix the weather part ?

Quote Originally Posted by SCOOBYROO View Post
    I dont understand how to fix the weather part ?
    All themes, not just mine, have broken elements on the iPhone 4 & devices running iOS4. However, I am aware of all the issues with my themes and the widgets and I am working hard to resolve them as quickly as I can. I will be releasing an update soon that will make my themes more usable, but I will have to rebuild all my themes from the ground up for them to look their best on iPhone 4. Your patience and support of my work is greatly appreciated

I'm also having lots of problems with the theme since i updated to 4.01, I'll be waiting patiently for the problems to be corrected, but as far as fiveIrows goes thats out of toyvans hands

Quote Originally Posted by Skellionz View Post
    I'm also having lots of problems with the theme since i updated to 4.01, I'll be waiting patiently for the problems to be corrected, but as far as fiveIrows goes thats out of toyvans hands
    yep

Default Can't Get WEATHER To Work
    I went into the configureme.js and put in my local code. It still does not update the weather. Weather doesn't load at all. This is the main reason why i bought this theme. Also, i can't get my docked icon labels to shut off. Any help is appreciated. Also my status bar is normal, nothing like on the theme.
    Last edited by MrJesus; 2010-08-09 at 02:13 PM. Reason: needed to add something

Quote Originally Posted by MrJesus View Post
    I went into the configureme.js and put in my local code. It still does not update the weather. Weather doesn't load at all. This is the main reason why i bought this theme. Also, i can't get my docked icon labels to shut off. Any help is appreciated. Also my status bar is normal, nothing like on the theme.
    please read my reply 3 posts above yours

I followed the instructions and I still have issues with the time widget....please advise...love everything else tho

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast