Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 1986

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

never mind got it...love ur theme man !! gr8 work !!
    Last edited by d_pratik22; 2010-06-13 at 01:40 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Blue,

would you be so kind to create an icon for
    Amp Music Player
    ?
    Thanks a lot!

Hi,
    I'm using iconoclasm 1.3 + inifiboard + latest categories and categoriesSB.
    I can vertical scroll in the folder but can't launch my applications. Somebody help please...I'm going mad for this...

Tried icnoclasm 1.41, 1.49 and no luck for the vertical scroll in the folder..

i really like using this theme. it looks nice on my phone and all. but is there a way to optimize the icon images in photoshop somehow to make my phone run faster? my ram is greatly decreased by this theme somehow.

I love this theme but the non-scrolling in categories kills it for me. Has there been a fix for the Evolution/Categories/Iconoclasm non-scrolling bug?

Havnt tried OS-3 yet...bt ths defnately is one of my favourite theme.
    So sleek n runs so smooth n phone luks if its in space age...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

odin1978 (2010-06-19)

Absolute genius theme thanks..

Any chance someone could please make icons for:

Save the Cat.
    Storyboard.
    Screenplay.
    ScriptsPro.
    iTalk.

Thankyou

Anyone can solve my problem? Sick of the categories folder are not scrolling...

Love the theme, but have a question. my Safari (in the dock) will not properly align itself, no matter how many iBlanks I put to the left of it.

Do you have Five-icon dock installed? That may be the problem.

No, I don't, and I had this theme working well, for months, until I updated several packages in Rock earlier today. After I did this, my Safari slipped to the left.... !

Do you have infinidock?

yes, but remember I have had evolution os 2 for several months working just fine, so I had to have all the packages needed to operate the theme. it was fine, until today...

I have infinidock (but not enabled) and had updates in Rock today, that shifted my blank icons from the dock.

Did you try turning off the theme in Winterboard so that you can see the set up in the dock to ensure the safari icon is placed 3rd position from left ?
    Last edited by amitaf; 2010-06-23 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have tried to make all adjustments mentioned, in my original post, with the theme turned off. Normally I would have only one blank in my dock to the left of Safari, and this would put Safari in the perfect position, but now...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -safari-shift.jpg  
    Last edited by kirkdenson; 2010-06-23 at 04:34 AM. Reason: added jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by amitaf View Post
    I have infinidock (but not enabled) and had updates in Rock today, that shifted my blank icons from the dock.

Did you try turning off the theme in Winterboard so that you can see the set up in the dock to ensure the safari icon is placed 3rd position from left ?
    Thanks for asking about Infinidock: I looked at the settings and somehow, they were changed: "Icons per Page" was set to "Six". I changed this to "Four" and that fixed it for me!

Thanks!

kd

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

The requested icons:

Last edited by Blue; 2010-06-27 at 01:03 AM.

Quick question: I'm sure there's a tutorial somewhere for this, but how exactly do I get the icons into my iPhone from my computer?

NEED HELP!
    have the theme evolution os2 every app is in its place and my clock still wont show. it was showing when i first installed it now it has dissapeared can aanyone help??????????????????????

Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast