Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1986

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can't update too... Give me an error traying to download it... I bought it in rock, just let me know I was waiting it all this week lol

That happened with the update of g.o.c. and was in the same repo but in rock I can. Maybe because I bought it in rock for start?!
    Last edited by SomeonePR; 2010-05-30 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I tried to update and am also getting http://404 error.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Also something else weird, it does not even show an update of this theme for me on Cydia (I purchased the theme for sure!!!) Then I go to the theme package on Cydia, and it shows I have to purchase it again, even though I purchased it originally from Cydia through Appsidy.

Anyway, can't update from the iPhone anymore, because of the large file size and my slow connection in Asia, it times out anyway and will never download (only on the iPhone), only from the internet. I guess won't be able to have a v1.3 update...it sucks major.
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-05-30 at 04:48 AM.

@GERMANDUDE

Your not alone mate, gees it sucks having the paid 1.2 and cannot upgrade to 1.3 ...

I understand BLUE is trying hard to solve this issue; bought mine in Cydia thru appsidy login in thru facebook ...

Keep us posted BLUE,

Cheers all M8's

S

Thanks

@SFI_SEBA: thanks for the calming words dude and I am sure Blue will solve it soon. But I did not get it why all the sudden it can't be sent via email any longer, especially for folks like us who have a slow internet connection and are dependent on downloading it from the internet, because it will time out for sure on the iPhone.

@blue i just installed / updated to 1.3 from cydia with no hassles, went smooth.
    my connection is in Phils Asia

@GERMANDUDE

well lets see... BLUE is definitelly working 4 us ... I guess it all comes down to rebuy and refund now ... I'll give it a try and let ya know.

Cheers from the Great White North Pole,

S

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

So guys,
    1. Saurik tells me people who canīt update are using pirated versions I donīt think so, i think they forgot to move over a handfull of users to the cydia store.

2. This theme file is very large now because of this many big icons. This can cause download errors.

I must wait this day and if they are still only a few i will send it to you of course

Thanks blue. Thats nice of saurik isn't it!

Can't download from cydia, same issue as others. So how can we get it from you Blue? And able to download from Rock? Don't seems to see it in Rock.
    And yes, I am paid user.

I paid the 1.2 and download with Rock, is this the problem with update in cydia ?

Thanks

Thank you Blue, we know you always come through for us. Again, I would be happy to show you my purchase receipts for both versions of EOS which I purchased, if you require it and if you would send it to us. Again, the problem is also the network speed (pretty much like dial-up here for me) and I could not download a large file via iPhone (it times out all the time) and got no other choice than downloading it now from the internet.

Edit: Oh joy, now it even asks me to purchase Evolution OS (the blue theme) again on Cydia. Unbelievable. I surely don't want to pay for that again. No wonder I have not gotten any updates at all.

@SFI_SEBA: Cheers from the hot tropical sun. Stay warm dude!
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-05-30 at 12:46 PM.

me 2 i can`t upgrade...let's see how Saurik will handle this...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sooo I see the problem with the download error is the people downloading in rock and the people that tell them to buy ot again is the people who buy it from appsidy.

If i delete the theme and buy it again in cydia it will work? Is just stupid for me to pass all this trouble for only 2 dollars

Thanks

you know what surprises me? Most of us who purchased from Cydia HAD to use Appsidy, because that was the only payment method for the EOS themes and I think most of Modmyi stuff also (personally I love to use Paypal, but this option was not available). So the point is that everyone should have had this issue and not just a few of us. The people who bought it after the Appsidy issue should be ok I'm sure.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

same problem.
    canīt download. i have to purchase first...and i did on version 1.0 (on cydia). help

Yes. I bought after the Appsidy issue using PayPal... No problem receiving the update.

@BLUE

In your opinion, is it better to uninstall first and buy again or can i rebuy and 1.3 will overwrite 1.2? The problem i see is for update 1.4 ( is ever happens), we will all have the same problem. Maybe a solution is to refund all users which have a problem updating so that they can buy again.

Keep us posted M8

cheers

S

I paid again, for the sake of Ģ2 it was worth it. At least now ill get any updates with no probs

good riddance to appsidy.

@YUSUF

So it did overwrite 1.2 no problem ?

Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast