Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 1986

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

Quote Originally Posted by germandude View Post
    Holy crap blue, unbelievably amazing. I just goggled and found your EOS3 thread. It's aweeeeeesssssssooooooommmmmmmmeeeeee!!! that's the theme that will beat your EOS2
    A link would be nice germandude

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I was also surprised not to get the link from blue, maybe it's not allowed to post here? Anyway, here it is: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...n-os3-wip.html

Quote Originally Posted by germandude View Post
    I was also surprised not to get the link from blue, maybe it's not allowed to post here? Anyway, here it is: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...n-os3-wip.html
    cheers man,

Hmmm i think i like OS2 better, giving a big start button to show users where to push is a bit apple helpy , i like the more modded OS2's

ill still buy it though LOL

Waiting for upgraded OS2 first, skinned sms will be great !! thanks blue
    Last edited by zerodi; 2010-05-29 at 05:04 PM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

It's like explaining a phone icon on eos2 LOL

Yeah true that !

Blue quick question how do i change the wallpaper on the lockscreen OS2? i cant find where you hid the jpg file in the Theme folder

thanks
    Last edited by zerodi; 2010-05-29 at 05:45 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zerodi View Post
    Yeah true that !

Blue quick question how do i change the wallpaper on the lockscreen OS2? i cant find where you hid the jpg file in the Theme folder

thanks
    Its in the main theme folder. Its also not a .jpeg its a .png and its labeled Lockbackground

Default I have purchased this theme and love it..Does anyone have a phone dock icon
    I would rather have my phone on the bottom dock instead of Safari. I saw where someone had posted one but it is too big when I put it in the dock and it covers up the letter "favorites" at the bottom of the page. Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

On the first page there us a phone icon for the dock

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbiscaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Thank you.

So the good news:

I just send version 1.3 to modmyi and rockapp. So hopefully within 24 hours purchasers get a update notification from Cydia or Rock.

Not a major update, but most work is allready done :

- more icons (567)
    - added shake-to-undo popup window
    - weather app themed
    - sms app themed
    - improved the starting times of the weather wallpapers
    - added the dock-icons template
    - added my speaking iPhone theme
    - removed the incorrect am/pm from the analog clock

IF you update:

1. First save your icons folder to your desktop if you made any changes there and copy it back after installation.
    2. You can save your "configureme.js" file too if you donīt wanna write in your location code again.

EDIT: I was not able to update EOS2 for RockApp users. So donīt ask me why but their developers webside is buggy and their service is sh** like allways. I wrote them a email now, hopefully someone answers me in some days Rockapp and appsidy, everything from this guys is a nightmare !
    Hi Blue

I tried to download the newest version 1.3 (german and english) on cydia.
    But on both there is no download button, only a purchase button. And it's not my intention to pay a second time
    Can you please PM me the download links?

Thank's in advance ...

Cheers
    Marco

Cydia keeps giving an error when i try to update. Anyone else?

Thanks

The updates on cydia are avaiable, just got a first users mail that reports the same issue.

Please be patience as i canīt send any user this with mail, iīll first try to contact saurik for this problem,. He promised me that all user tickets moved over to cydia store.

EDIT: Just wrote mails to modmyi and Saurik, hopefully this can be corrected soon, sorry guys, it was promised to me that free updates work.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-30 at 01:04 AM.

@Blue
    Just downloaded from Cydia.... No problems....I Like the speaking iphone theme. Great job Blue.!!!!!
    Could you/someone make icons for 'Paper Finance' and 'Money Journal' ...I need these two icons since I do not want to put them into folders. Thanks.

Default Update
    The updates on cydia are avaiable, just got a first users mail that reports the same issue.

Please be patience as i canīt send any user this with mail, iīll first try to contact saurik for this problem,. He promised me that all user tickets moved over to cydia store.

EDIT: Just wrote mails to modmyi and Saurik, hopefully this can be corrected soon, sorry guys, it was promised to me that free updates work.
    I downloaded the update with no problems, great job on the new ui changes. Also could someone make an icon for texas holdem app

Thanks

thats strange, got 3 mails from users that are unable to update ??? So if there are only a few i can send this update to them, but if the problem is bigger i must wait what saurik and Rockapp(appsidy) tells me.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-30 at 01:42 AM.

Default Update
    thats strange, got 3 mails from users that are unable to update ???
    Whenever trying to update a big file, if your not on a fast connection it times out and won't update. Maybe that's the problem.

@ Blue,

Just tried to upgrade to 1.3 using cydia (1.2 installed with Cydia), and i get http:/1.1 403 Forbiden error ...

Any idea how I can overcome this problem ?

Cheers,

S.
    iPhone 3GS / OS 3.1 / Black / 32gb / blackra1n'd

I am getting the same error

UPDATE

I get the MODIFY icon in Cydia but still having the PURCHASE 2.99$ button instead of the regular OFFICIALY PURCHASED PACKAGE tag.

I purchased the theme about a week ago. I tried to purchase before (when first released) but kept getting error messages(no longer supported by Appsidy, etc').
    Could that be the reason some are unable to update?
    I had no problems at all receiving/installing the update... Took a few minutes.

RE UPDATE

Cydia also mentions NO PAIMENT INFORMATION FILE when i relog alike purchasing using facebook login.

Still cant update, still same error as previously posted.

Cheers

S

Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast