Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1986

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    So, this was my mistake, this is not a dock icon, its a normal icon, i removed it from this folder. Unfortunatly you must use the other phone icon in this folder, this one is not made by me. I will make another one for Version 1.3.

EDIT: So here it is, another phone icon, for DOCK ONLY (!)

Iīm a litte busy, just got my iPad today, made the spririt jailbreak and so one

But iīm testing version 1.3 tomorrow and will release a update this weekend
    Hi Blue, do you mean EVO OS2 is getting an update ? I purchased on Cydia how would i update it to the latest release ??

thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

^^He'll send the update to cydia and cydia will tell you you have an update.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kph12 For This Useful Post:

zerodi (2010-05-28)

Quote Originally Posted by kph12 View Post
    ^^He'll send the update to cydia and cydia will tell you you have an update.
    Aha! thanks bro awsome

Finally i can scroll on my categories folder. I can scroll on any iconoclasm layout except evolution os layout. Can anybody help or it just doesnt work?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i guess were not gettin that htc flip clock mod from holdem :[

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Wondering too if he is alive and just wrote him. Let's see...

Will the update change my country code/Celsius settings in the weather widgets?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@amitaf
    Is very easy dude if you have ifile in your iphone follow the instructions of the guide or here in the first page

This is for those that want white icon lables in Category folders but invisable ones on the springboard... just enable "White Icon Labels" in winterboard... The icons by Bluemetal still have the same if not more transparency but with one added bonus, you cant see the icon labels on the springboard. Hope this is useful for someone... Say thanks if its helped you!.. CHEERS

Invisable_White_Text.psd
    Last edited by shagratt71; 2010-05-28 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@SomeonePR
    Thanks, but I don't have ifile.. I'll just SSH and change the country code for the weather after I update

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@amitaf
    awww... ifile is the best and more because the computer I use is shared so not always is with me. I will buy an imac but when comes with bluray... I can dream

Yay, i got the categories vertical scrolling works. I made a new iconoclasm layout only for the categories with 4 icon position (if dock is visible) and 5 icon position (if dock is hidden)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've already posted these icons, but in my opinion these ones are better because I made the old ones in a hurry...
    these ones haves better pictures!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -snake.png   -badaboo.png   -bubbles-lab.png   -find-free.png   -livescore.png   -nummerinfo.png  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Warbunny For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-05-28)

Thanks

Thank you.

So the good news:

I just send version 1.3 to modmyi and rockapp. So hopefully within 24 hours purchasers get a update notification from Cydia or Rock.

Not a major update, but most work is allready done :

- more icons (567)
    - added shake-to-undo popup window
    - weather app themed
    - sms app themed
    - improved the starting times of the weather wallpapers
    - added the dock-icons template
    - added my speaking iPhone theme
    - removed the incorrect am/pm from the analog clock

IF you update:

1. First save your icons folder to your desktop if you made any changes there and copy it back after installation.
    2. You can save your "configureme.js" file too if you donīt wanna write in your location code again.

EDIT: I was not able to update EOS2 for RockApp users. So donīt ask me why but their developers webside is buggy and their service is sh** like allways. I wrote them a email now, hopefully someone answers me in some days Rockapp and appsidy, everything from this guys is a nightmare !
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-28 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

s1l3nt (2010-05-28)

grrr i hate rock oh well i dont mind purchasing again for this great theme from cydia

Thanks

I have Problems with nearly every new theme and every update with these guys. Then the whole nightmare with their appsidy service-shutdown on cydia and i got some many Error-Reports from Rockapp users, you wonīt believe. Most of my time i donīt work on a theme but helping Rockapp user, sad but true !

As allways i can only warn to trust or use RockYourPhone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What a shame... I love rock. Is faster than cydia, I have to quit the ads in cydia to make it faster and if something is missing to install they automatically install it. Cydia reconize that I have payed the theme so I hope to see the update soon. Thanks blue

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@blue: I am back, and sorry could not support the weather widget for 1.5 weeks. Had a eye surgery and still not recovered.
    I am impressed blue, more than impressed by the new icons!!! Now we are talking serious and real icons and you have out-shined yourself once again! If this is part of EOS3, I am DEFINITELY going to buy it!

@holdemdogg: lol... I think you got hired by Microsoft and can't use the iPhone. Thank you for all you've done here my friend. We'll miss you.

@vhl71 and zerodi:
    If I understood correctly, you should enable No Undocked Icon Labels and No Docked Icon Labels in Winterboard, then you won't see the text in the widget and icon.

Unfortunately you have to compromise something when creating themes, otherwise there would have to be made a 100 widgets. The only way for using germandudes mod is, having it right on the homepage or next pages (icon being the first one on row 1), but the city will be hidden in the search field. The way I looked at it making the mod, we all know our city name and since it has to line up with the other pages to inside the icon, the city will be cut off in the Search field. If you want it appear in the Search field you got to use holdemdoggs mod.
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-05-29 at 12:52 PM.

Thanks

I have allready a eos3 thread

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Holy crap blue, unbelievably amazing. I just goggled and found your EOS3 thread. It's aweeeeeesssssssooooooommmmmmmmeeeeee!!! that's the theme that will beat your EOS2

Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast