Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1986

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Thank you. Well done

this is an amazing theme, could you help me ?

Ive made an icon for Fring as i didnt see one in your pack, but where/what directory in WinScp can i find out the correct App's names so EVO theme can register them and change it into the new icon ? I found the dir where fring is located but can find the png icon to replace

any help would be amazing, heres the icon also for anyone credit goes to Bluemetal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fring.png  

Thanks

Hallo and wellcome.

"fring" is allready made and part of the icon pack that youŽll find in post one. You can find the newest icons there and this icons will all come with the next update too.

A icon only works if its named correctly (case-sensitive). So simply look on your iphone screen how its named there. No need to look in any folder.

Please, especially for beginners, next time simply read the FAQ: "So please rename them like they are named on your screen"
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-20 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Hallo and wellcome.

"fring" is allready made and part of the icon pack that youŽll find in post one. You can find the newest icons there and this icons will all come with the next update too.

A icon only works if its named correctly (case-sensitive). So simply look on your iphone screen how its named there. No need to look in any folder.

Please, especially for beginners, next time simply read the FAQ: "So please rename them like they are named on your screen"
    THanks mate, sorry didnt read.....

Also is there a way i can get the SBsettings theme? My EVO isnt displaying it?

Thanks

Read the installtion guide please

can i get icons for:

Action Bowling
    Tetris
    Scrabble
    Game of Life
    Monopoly
    Pool
    Rock Band
    Flight Control
    Checkers
    More Apps
    More Games

Thanks

Some of them:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So another testing ballon, this is a layout i really really like,
    Its a material mix of matte black and aluminium style...
    Could be a possibel Evolution OS3.
    DonŽt know when or if, you know

Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-21 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

germandude (2010-05-29), henftling (2010-05-21), Lilplaya2567 (2010-05-21), mattys33 (2010-05-21)

First i want to say how beautiful this theme is, im sure i will be using it for a long time, but i need a little help getting the weather widget to work for japan.
    i have changed the configure me file in ifile to my location whitch is yokosuka japan, and it still didnt work, also i tried the other way usinc the code from yahoo weather "JAXX0099" and it also didnt work.
    is there another source i need to use to support japan?
    and also i need to know how to navigate to the iconoclasm folder so i can put the layouts there that came in your theme also. tried many times but cant seem to find where to put these layouts.
    thanks again for a bad *** theme.

Alo Blue!!! ... well, it's no easy to say wich icons are better... in my opinion, my vote is for icons with full pic, posted few days a go, you called "Alternative Set" ...

ok, got the weather widget to work, so forget about the first part of my post above.
    but still need help with the iconoclasm layout, where do i put those files?

@blue

this icon set is da bomb .... Nicelly combines os2 and innovative layout for os3 ))))

indeed a great job m8

s

Those new tabs look really really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Read the installtion guide please
    "Open the the "Extras/Respring"-folder inside the theme folder and copy this new "respring.png" to "/User/Library/SBSettings". "

I dont have a Extra's folder in my EVO theme pack, its not anywhere to be found....

Quote Originally Posted by germandude View Post
    Da haste Recht, blue. Ich bin ein Globetrotter

haha blue, are you sure I should post it here? I am so scared now coz I really want to follow your rules! And yes, the position of the weather and window were changed (which by the way the little window you would have done a better job than me ) The icon folder has the little window icon. The text of the weather I have removed the transparency, so it's readable in the wallpaper and will not show through on the other pages, because the cool icon pictures cover the text.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: added blue's optimized weather window icon to the download packages (thank you blue!)

download at: Weather widget.zip widget.zip

Description:
    The zip file contains both the weather widget with analog clock and the weather widget with digital clock. (DC = digital clock and AC = analog clock). Please let me know if you have any questions.

You need to put the actual weather icon as the first icon on the main springboard page. Just enable the widget theme in Winterboard and don't forget to put it above the EOS2 theme, so the mod icon can overwrite the actual weather icon and of course for the widget to work.

Change your location and to Fahrenheit if needed (default is in Celsius) in folder Private --> Weather Widget --> Private --> configureMe.js

changes for your location code: var locale = "Enter your city or location code here"
    changes to Fahrenheit: var isCelsius = false

If the Wetter or Weather text in the icon itself is annoying to you, just go to Winterboard and enable "No undocked icon labels" and put it on top of everything else, including your themes.
    Germandude, i followed your instructions i have a problem with the clocks, when i enable your AC or DC widget the clocks overlay eachother and cannot be seen clearly. Example so bluemetal's theme is showing the analog clock, i enable your digital clock widget but it lays on top of bluemetal's clock, his clock doesnt go it just stays there and looks a mess....

Any help would be great, thanks guys
    Last edited by zerodi; 2010-05-21 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for the icons blue! also when u get a chance could you make icons for:

Tetris
    Game of Life
    Pool
    Flight Control
    More Games
    More Apps

Great theme.. Love it!!

My categories folders are seup the way it's describes in the guide. But the icons are showing the standard way- 4 icons in one row. The evoluition the e icons are not showing?
    Is it supposed to be this way?

Also does anyone have the icon for

TSN Mobile
    traffic rush
    simpsons arcade
    Last edited by vhl71; 2010-05-21 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

@zerodi: Please open this path: Library/Themes/Evolution OS2/Extras/Respring(SB Settings). It is not possible that it is not there.

@vhl71: please Read the FAQ. This new iconbars are not possible inside categories folders.

if you don't like the stock icons you can use any other icon set. Simply copy icons for apps that are in your folders to the "icons" folder of this theme.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-21 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ola papeto.please give me the large icon from PHONE. bye bye

Update : I redownloaded it from cydia and , except for when i try Germandudes weather widget, it seems ok, though it duplicates the weather text in the window and still showing on the background as well, and the weather window is clear doesnt have a picture in it

hi is there a way please to get this wallpaper with out the evolution os 2 logo just clean wallpaper

thanks

Thanks

Just send it to you

Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast