Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1986

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

@SFI......got it and it works prefect!
    thanks

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

@bigE: Just look at the special icons please

@iman12: "i wait with releasing a template. Need a final layout first. " (Post 1360)

@shield: to explain it easier: simply delete the number in the filename.

Note: this is a very rough first concept, just did it for me in one hour to see how it looks and learn the new screens resolutions and prepare a template. Everything including icons must be made new.
    But my ipad is comming on 28, you know what this could mean

Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-13 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Looks nice! Great idea.

Hey,

can i request an icon for an app?

Im missing one for:

meinvz

Greetz

Thanks

You can find a VZ-Netzwerke Icon in the icons folder. I think this is the offical vz-app for all vz-networks.

Please make icons for:

BillMinder
    Planner
    Awesome Note
    Organizer
    AppToolkit
    HiCalc
    EasyPlanner
    Solitaire

Thank You.

Thanks

1. AwesomeNote is allready made, maybe there is a space between awesome and note, remove it if so.
    2. Canīt find a app called "Organizer"

Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-13 at 10:09 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

amitaf (2010-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    1. AwesomeNote is allready made, maybe there is a space between awesome and note, remove it if so.
    The app is called aNote on the iPhone
    I use aNote myself, however I took the default notes icon for it!

Anyway, congratulations blue on this theme, you've outdone yourself once more, it's nice and slick albeit time consuming to set up, but well worth it! It does, in my opinion, need more work though on the polish. For example, the space between the icons where you can see the wall paper, some people might like it, but I think honestly that it takes down on the quality and I will hope that you would consider getting rid of it so that the icons would align proper and slick together to make a more uniform look over all.
    Another thing that annoyed me slightly is when you swipe to another screen on the spring board, the icons on the next screen takes too long in my opinion to show up, and it ruins the illusion of the theme somewhat. I am wondering if a 3 row springboard setup would not make this become a better experience..? it is obvious that you wont be able to completely remedy this because of the way the icons are loaded into view, but this way you could make the gap in between swipes a much better experience.

Sorry if I sound harsh in my criticism, I know that I have criticized you on your last three themes, but I am doing so only because I believe them to be the best there is, and I want to provide my contribution to them in a way that I can, valid and honest feedback in this case! Rest assured though, I am completely a fan of your work, and I will probably continue supporting you for as long as you keep this up.

Now to change subject somewhat. I was among those that donated because of Appsidy was down, and I was wondering if it would be possible to get my donation linked as a purchase in the cydia store now that you've changed your service. It would be nice and less time consuming for both you and I if this was possible.

let me know... and btw, yea I would like to get sent both 1.2 as well as the original white theme if you are unsure as to my email just send me yours in a pm or however form you wish and I will get back to you asap

Best Regards (As always )
    Nozzy

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NozzyEz For This Useful Post:

amitaf (2010-05-13), Blue (2010-05-14)

Thank you for the icons. Cannot find BillMinder or AppToolkit.

OK. Good idea to use the default note app. The other app is named: Planner&
    (a red icon)
    Last edited by amitaf; 2010-05-13 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amitaf For This Useful Post:

NozzyEz (2010-05-13)

Here are some icons i made...enjoy

They should now go with the theme!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -air-sharing.png   -bug-squash.png   -flixster.png   -fyi-mileage.png   -golfshot-gps.png   -hippo-blast.png   -impossible.png   -justin.tv.png  

-memory-block.png   -monster-maker.png   -phineas-ferb.png   -toy-story.png   -pvz.png  
    Last edited by mikiecw; 2010-05-14 at 01:17 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mikiecw For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-05-14)

Blue....Can i get the page psd so i can customize my pages!! (or will you make a page 5 that goes from tools to games!!)

Also do you have the 02 carrier icon so i can change that as well (it's been a while, where does that go?)

By the way i love the theme, i usually don't pay for themes just because there are so many good ones for free, but this one is well worth paying for thanks!!

Any thoughts on sound customization?
    Last edited by mikiecw; 2010-05-13 at 11:52 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mikiecw For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-05-14)

Thanks

@nozzy: A long post I (must) answer shorter.

1. The small space between the icons is wanted be me, it gives a better vertical scrolling effect over the background. I added a small shadow between the bars too, not to let background shine through too much. So this is something i was working on a long time, so IT IS polished to perfection

2. Causual for dissapearing of the icons when swiping to another page is the iPhoneOS in combination with the large bars. This canīt be changed as the OS is not programmed for such large bars.

3. Sorry, donations canīt be linked to the cydia store or any store.

@mikiecw: The template is inside the Extras folder of your theme. I have some "speaking iphone" soundfiles in my backhand, so maybe i give them to the theme with a next update.
    All your icons are nice but unfortunatly not in capitalized letter and donīt fit the look of all other icons for that reason
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-14 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

here are my icons (decided to do it myself)
    there are 28 icons...
    To Name a Few...
    Chaos Rings
    Street Fighter IV
    Metal Gear Solid Touch
    Asphalt 5
    Arcade Hoops
    Call Of Duty Zombies
    Inotia 2
    HR Battle 3D
    Rock Band
    Zenonia 2
    Skee-Ball
    GT Racing
    Need For Speed Shift..etc

They have the proper names but everybodies different, so u may have to rename them so that they work for you
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blue,
    i used the phone icon in the special icons folder but it is too big for the dock("favorites" is cut in the middle).
    what to do?

Thanks

The same problem, nice icons, unfortunatly i canīt take them to the theme
    Please read the FAQ, i want to give the users a consistently icon look.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-14 at 12:35 AM.

i need this psd or at least the color of grey you are using and transparency if any!!

I Am surprised i didn't notice the icons title being in ALL CAPS, i;m too anal to not have it look uniform, it will be updated!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page3.png  

whats wrong with my icons? i followed tutorial and they look great on iPod

@nozzy: A long post I (must) answer shorter.
    Yea, sorry about that, but I would rather use one too many words to get a point across than one too few to be misunderstood

1. The small space between the icons is wanted be me, it gives a better vertical scrolling effect over the background. I added a small shadow between the bars too, not to let background shine through too much. So this is something i was working on a long time, so IT IS polished to perfection
    Alright, I can follow you on this one, I am not sure I agree, but you're the creator and so your vision is yours to present as you wish!

2. Causual for dissapearing of the icons when swiping to another page is the iPhoneOS in combination with the large bars. This canīt be changed as the OS is not programmed for such large bars.
    I've noticed that the problem can be more limited than what it is now, through testing I've realized that the custom icon is rendered when, and first when, the original icon location comes into view. by having a 3 (or any uneven number in fact) row springboard as opposed to 4, the actual icon is in the middle thus comes into view faster when you swipe, thus the custom icons in the theme will be rendered faster, which in turn makes the gap of nothing less than previous. It will also make the user tap in the middle of the bar to open the application/folder, which is more natural to human nature. It will then not only improve your theme visually but also give the illusion steadier ground as you will limit the amount of missed taps (not a problem for someone who has used the theme for some time, but imagine that you show the phone off to a friend and let him/her play with it. They will naturally tap in the middle or close to it.) I have also noticed that for left handed people it becomes a little more complicated to hit the actual icon even when aware. If you are not willing to do it for EOS2, then you should seriously consider this for future iterations of similar themes! I would love it though if you would invest some time to this though!

3. Sorry, donations canīt be linked to the cydia store or any store.
    Right, I can understand that, it's unfortunate but alright

Anyways, seems like I've done it again, giving a long post, but so be it :P hope you can live with it!

As a closing note I was wondering, would it be possible with a skinning of the messages app to go with EOS2 like you did for Minimum Pro..? I think that would be a real cool thing to add to it!

btw, I don't know how to contact you to receive the latest version of EOS2 and EOS.

I updated the icon's they should be good now, if not let me know and i'll fix them.

Also here is another alternative phone icon for the dock!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phone.png  

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikiecw For This Useful Post:

bigE (2010-05-14), Blue (2010-05-14)

Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast