Page 64 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1986

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

Can anyone tell me how to get the day/date under the time on Lockscreen ??

Thanks

I havent got Clockhide installed

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Blue for the iRealSMS pop up I was able to take the UIPopupAlertSheetBackground.png and make it work with a little resizing. I was going to post as I believe there are other people that use iRealSMS but wanted to make sure it was ok first.

Seit 1.2 wird mein Wetter ( weather + Digi Clock ) nicht mehr aktualisiert . Nur beim respring. Lief vorher mit 1.1 ohne Probleme . Eine Idee ?

Problem - since 1.2 the weather do not update, only if iphone respring. With 1.1 works well ... i just change the locale nothing else

---------- edit - now it works - donīt know why - make respring ones again and now weather update well
    Last edited by tiger007; 2010-05-09 at 07:38 PM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

its okay, post it. thanks.

So, as iīm allways restless with graphics and plan sometimes another mod or eos3 (Donīt watch that chick !!LOL ) i want to show you this:

But as you can see on the second picture, this seems to be to much picture/too much text. So this mod needs a lot of more work, every graphic needs to be done new...so donīt expect it soon and enjoy your EOS2

Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-09 at 07:41 PM.

Awsome theme , also does anybody have a backgrounder icon ?

Thanks

Here are the .png's to skin the iRealSMS pop up. I also attached a zip in case you dont already have a iRealSMS.app folder. Unzip it and place it in the folder named Folders thats inside the theme. I also didnt change the call out I just added it for those that dont have it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -alertview.png   -alertviewland.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mob87 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-05-09), snowmandc (2010-05-09)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    its okay, post it. thanks.

So, as iīm allways restless with graphics and plan sometimes another mod or eos3 (Donīt watch that chick !!LOL i want to show you this:

But as you can see on the second picture, this seems to be to much picture/too much text. So this mod needs a lot of more work, every graphic needs to be done new...so donīt expect it soon and enjoy your EOS2

wow that is hottt the apssidy is taking to long to fix so i guess im going to donate

edit ill just wait it said it be fixed by today
    Last edited by s1l3nt; 2010-05-09 at 08:13 PM.

is there a problem to buy the theme from cydia my friend want to buy it but he cant do it he getting an error when trying to install it

Quote Originally Posted by theernburn View Post

Can anyone tell me how to get the day/date under the time on Lockscreen ??

Thanks

I havent got Clockhide installed

Anyone ???

Thanks

Anyone ???
    Do you have anything checked other than this theme in winterboard?

Nope, just the theme

Thanks

Dear Appsidy Dev,

We regret to message you that we have decided to shutdown the Appsidy service - as we're no longer able to server users within Cydia. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience, but we do have a transition plan to support your customers and ensure your works remain for sale, and your users continue to have access to downloads they have purchased.

User Purchases:
    There will be two options for users to obtain their previous purchases:

1) Rock Store: Users using Google account/rock id -- These users will be able to login to Rock and simply install their package from there (assuming your package is available in the Rock Store).
    2) Cydia Store: Developers who migrate their packages into Cydia Store -- the Cydia Store will perform a lookup against our database and those who have purchased in the past will retain their license.

For Developers who's products are not available in the Rock Store:
    1) Login to your account at Developer Login (you can login with your appsidy developer login). You simply need to click manage product and upload your new images.

To signup your package with Cydia Store:
    - Please contact the repo owner you've been working with. They can get you setup in Cydia Store.

Thank you again for your business and consideration. We hope you have enjoyed our service.

Appsidy Team

So, i just got this mail. As far as i understand:
    1. Purchasing themes on/with appsidy at Cydia is no longer possible, only at RockApp
    2. Purchasers can still get theme updates at Cydia (!?)
    3. I must ask modmyi to bring this theme to the Cydia store. Donīt know if this is possible as there are only apps at the Cydia store.

So, if theres somthing new i tell you, if you want to purchase it you must use RockApp or send a donation, sorry, strange.....

Thanks

Nope, just the theme
    Weird mine isnt like that. Did you edit the plist maybe?

Thanks

QTheernburn: The theme doesnīt changes only wallpaper, slider graphics and battery (and lockinfo, if you use this).

So Cydia seems to be down and i just wrote to modmyi, so i must wait whats going one with appsidy/Cydia store and so on.

if my friend send a donation when there will be an update to the theme he will get the update for free?? or he need to donate again for the new update?? and way the donation site is not in English??
    Last edited by iman12; 2010-05-09 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks

Donators get/got allways free updates from me, but must remind me of it, as i donīt have a donators list.

The donation side is not in english as i have a german paypal account.

On the lower right side you can loggin to paypal, and as far as i know then the language changes to english.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-09 at 10:00 PM.

Default New Style
    Blue this is how it looks like when I put it together with
    your theme

gr Pascal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foto.jpg   -foto2.jpg   -foto3.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Donators get/got allways free updates from me, but must remind me of it, as i donīt have a donators list.

The donation side is not in english as i have a german paypal account.

On the lower right side you can loggin to paypal, and as far as i know then the language changes to english.
    Consider yourself reminded! :P btw, if possible, may I request the original EOS theme as well..? the whitish one

Thanks

yes. but keep in mind that the original one is not as far in development like EOS2 (icons and so on). But i can send you both if you want, no problem
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-09 at 10:58 PM.

how do i remove the original iphone dock(metal perferated bar thingy) down the bottom of the screen and use the one for this theme ?
    any help will be much appriciated

Page 64 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast