Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1986

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Better doing a new theme, EOS 3.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    New icons request:

- Call Counter 3
    - VNC Viewer
    - Bust a Move
    - Tetris

Thank you!!

Thanks

@Blue: I like this new fresh idea. Love the hot chick in there, but not sure about the gray bar on top and bottom. Nice touch and like the transparency. Give it a try and see where you imagination takes you!
    I'll give it a try with the Safari dock icon, looks fantastico! What I like about your Evolution OS theme series is I don't have to change much around and can switch between themes as I like. Love that concept man and can reuse themes with a snap of the finger (NOT the middle one, that is...ha ha ha).

Is there a way to skin also the menus for PKGBackup, or will some of the menus from other apps work for this, which need to be dropped into /Folders (copy app and rename it to PKGBackup?). Attached are the files need skinning.

The other attached file "Skinning needed" in my previous entry on page 82 or 83, I think, appears when double pressing the home button. So it's part of the system and would need skinning.

Here is also a screenshot what it looks like with the new Safari dock icon. I love it blue!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pkgbackup1.png   -pkgbackup2.png   -new-safari-dock-icon.png  
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-05-09 at 12:25 PM.

Hi blue,

i installed the update last night and so far the single flaw i noted is that the cydia icon does not showup.

It has not resolved my previous issue where there is a gap between icons and dock icon seems shifted below a little. Ill post an image somewhere today.

I also had to deactivate liveclock substrate in order for the clock icon to be fulle transparent. I uninstalled sbrotator, shrink, all previous themes and theme addson but still my problem there.

I will copy the cydia ucon myself or check filene later.

Cheers and many thanks for the update and constant
    support, yarule m8!!

S

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

I live in northern Bavaria, Schweinfurt. Middle of Country. we have two big us bases here I learned English at school and from a sweet walish girl. Hehe

so unfortunatly most app store and cydia apps don't use the OS graphics but theire own. so it is not possible to theme everything.

You must look into the specific app folder for this popup graphic and then post it. I will theme it then.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

germandude (2010-05-09)

UPDATE

Just renamed the cydia.png to Cydia.png and the icon is back.

Cheers

S

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

hi blue have you an iron man 2 icon please

@ Blue,

Finally, here is a screenshot illustrating the bug i have.

As previously mentionned, i uninstalled shrink, and never had 5x5 setup. Followed FAQ on that matter.

Cheers

S.

iPhone 3GS / OS 3.1 / Black / 32gb / blackra1n'd

Thanks

@sfi_seba: we all had the cydia icon issue. Just rename it to Cydia (capital C).

Updated: Did not refresh my browser window, you answered this question yourself :-P
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-05-09 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Updated

Thanks

@sfi: mmh. Some other app corrupts you layout. Sorry don't know what. Did you reboot your device after unistalling shrink?

Thank you I will correct Cydia.

@ germandude: no prob, 2 answers are better than none

Any idea of what is causing the problem i illustrate on my previous post ?

Cheers M8

Seba

Thanks

@Seba: Somehow looks like a shrink issue looking at your screenshot, or even a weird layout if you are using iconoclasm. Do you use iconoclasm or iBlanks? Do you have any other applications that manipulate the Springboard?

@blue: how about an all metallic icon theme for EOS3? Still the same new layout you planned, and transparent, but somehow metallic in red or blue (or both...lol)
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-05-09 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Edit

@germandude and blue

no iconoclasm ever installed. Since i have uninstalled shrink, muat have reboited a dozen times ... Weird

i'll try to reinstall shrink, set it yo 50%, reboot, set back to 100%, reboot than uninstall again... Lets see.

All unecessary mobile substrate are uninstalled as of now, not just turned off in sbs.

Keep me posted gents, ill do the same.

Cheers M8's

S

UPDATE

Just did the above mentionned and installing shrink indeed made it worst.

Layout seems to be perfect.

I notice icon size if perfect as width perfectly jives SB width. Seems to be a glitch in positionning... Really weird.

No clue on what is causing this issue. Anybody ran into this problem si far ?

S
    Last edited by SFI_SEBA; 2010-05-09 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

@Seba: Don't feel bad, my dinosaur iPhone 3G does all kinds of weird things all the time...lol

@blue: The only issue that I can see from the new Safari dock icon, on the next pages the icons on the bottom will see through under the Safari icon, which looks a bit odd. It works for the first page however, as there are no icons to scroll. However, kind of interesting and new and after looking at it for a while, pretty cool...lol.
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-05-09 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks

yes.you're right. I added too much transparency. So it's a very early state of development and needs much more work.

@ germandude and blue

Here are the mobilesubstrates i currently have installed :

ActionMenu
    Activator
    Backgrounder
    BatteryControl
    CategoriesSB
    ClockHide
    CydgetLoader *
    Cyntact
    IconSupport
    LockInfo
    LockInfoMail
    PreferenceLoader
    ProSwitcher
    ProTapper *
    RecentDelete
    SupremePreferences
    UIHook-iKeyEx3
    WeatherIcon *
    WinterBoard
    iRealSMS_dylib
    libhide

* means I tried to turn off without positive results.

No clue so far, i'll google "iphone icon layout problem" and come back

Cheers

S.

Thanks

couple of things that come to mind is the icon support (but you are not using iconoclasm) or Supreme Preferences. Could you check what you have enabled or disabled in Supreme Preferences?

PS: some of those things i don't even know, like UIHook-iKeyEx3 or ProTapper and stuff like that.

@blue: Yes, you are right and it's fun to help you with testing some of this stuff (e.g. Safari icon and you name it). Do you think we can leave out the weather thing for next time in EOS3, or have it at a different place or something? Are people really using it (although the 4 rotating day/night time wallpapers are a huge hit)? Different digital clock and date stuff or different analog clock? What you posted before with the small analog clock and date stuff was some good idea already. You may want to list a few things and see if people like it/need it or not? but anyway, you are the Pro and you have a very creative mind.
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-05-09 at 03:15 PM.

****UPDATE****

GOT IT!!!

Need to turn off REFLECTIVE DOCK in Supreme Preferences.

Dont know if it was stated mandatory so that the theme worked ok, but it solved my issue.

GEES IM GLAD ))

Cheers guys, please include in theme settup info if not there for others.

S

Thanks

Glad it worked out for you and congratulations. Thought exactly of Supreme Preferences, since I used something similar stupid before called Catepillar, which basically took over all your phone stuff and you could not get rid of this crap unless restored).

Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast