Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1986

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

Hi Blue,

Do still have the oval red badge .png (icon that shows how many mails you have on sb)? I would like to replace the current square one to see what looks like. Thanks

oh noes
    Last edited by jimmysgun; 2010-05-03 at 07:36 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@blue: LOL…I think that strange language looks like Dutch. Hyves is a popular social network in Holland. You ought to make a large bold text string in your signature page "PLEASE READ PAGE 1 FOR ANY TROUBLE SHOOTING ISSUES" :-P

@holdemdogg/blue: Attached is an issue that happens at times and I better post this issue in case other users run into this issue as well and how to fix it temporarily. Sometimes I lose the picture of the weather for no reason, also the weather stays the same night and morning and seems to be happening only with HAZE or it changes to HAZE (not sure). To fix this temporarily go into Winterboard and uncheck the widget, respring and go back again into Winterboard and check the widget again and respring. The weather pictures should be back. Is there a way to look at this bug so it does not happen often? Could you also post this in your trouble shooting guide on page 1 for other users?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -weather-issue1.png   -weather-issue2.png  
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-05-03 at 07:50 AM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

THIS IS the FOG Graphics !!!
    You can look into the htc icons set to proof this

Hey I don't know if these will help but I needed icons for these so I made some...

Discover
    Genius
    MyWi
    VLC Remote
    WiFiFoFum
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -discover.png   -genius.png   -mywi.png   -vlc-remote.png   -wififofum.png  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmysgun For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-05-03)

Thanks

but seriously man, even throughout the day (coz I had this happened before), it stays all day with this graphic (even though its bright hot sun outside) and the temperature stays the same (even though its already 34 celsius outside). This is not right. Only changed after doing the winterboard steps.

Thanks

@Jimmy: thank you. Every Icon is necessary

@germandude: did Not want to offend you so what you see is a slightly visible fog picture from the htc weather icon set.
    The widget can only display the data yahoo delivers. this is not allways what you can see through your window.

There can be several reasons why the weather does not update: bad or no Internet connection or no new data from yahoo or the weather did not change.

But will contact holdemdogg to be sure that there is no bug in our code.

I forgot: and yahoo can only deliver the data that it gets from your local weather station. So mostly this problems are local problems.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-03 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thnaks you bluemetal love them great work.
    sorry i was angry

uhmm iam still missing some icons this time i will have more patient until you done :P

qik video cam, reverse cam, mobile terminal.

and can you made 2 normal icons for calendar and clock cause i dont like the way from the theme.
    Last edited by koen2709; 2010-05-03 at 10:31 AM.

@Blue...
    Wots the file name whn u hav recieve a call n it comes as slide to answer...
    I want to change that SLIDE TO ANSWER...bt cant figure out wot file is it and where its located??
    Thanx!!

There are only a few thingsthat can cause this local problems and connection issues

any HTML based weather for iPhone only works perfect with a 3 g signal or wifi this doesn't work well with edge or any other slow connection if it misses one update cycle you will have to respring your iPhone to get it to show then hope you have a good connection for the next update.
    I know your iPhone says you have a good connection but somtimes the bars at the top are not accurate

It takes 1.8 seconds for the signal bar to read a difference in the signal strength

it only takes .2 seconds for the script to call for a signal to update there for there is a big margin for error for it to drop signal and not update

I hope this helps

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

@keon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -clock.png   -calendar.png  

Thanks

Thank you hd so does this mean if the device misses one update it does not update anymore (till a respring?)

@steveff thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

hi blue have you an isteamy and arsenal crowd songs please

Thanks

@ blue and holdemdogg: Thank you both and no offense taken. You guy's are always my heros (next to the iPhone Dev Team...lol)...hehe.
    It was just a little odd that at one time it took 2 days to update, and this time 1 day for it not to change, even though I'm only on WiFi with this device. Lol...not even respring helped and it only happened every time when it changed to HAZE. Our devices do sometimes weird things, which we can't explain

I know this is the wrong forum to ask, but is it safe to update to MacOSX 10.6.3 and iTunes v9.1.1? Reason I am asking is regarding if these cause any issues with the jailbreaks.
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-05-03 at 01:49 PM.

Hmm German could you send me your myopia.css and your configueme.js file please don't post them here though email would be ok and I'll look at them

@blue the script does try to update a second time but normaly when this type of thing happens it doesn't work well

I have experience it not updating for a whole day till I respring

Thanks

So okay. Thought it simply tries it every 30 minutes again. If you have a workarround then tell me. Thanks.

@germandude: yes wired but thank god you don't have a windows mobile device. I had really wired experiences....
    For what we all are doing here with the iphoneOS it runnes very very stable
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-03 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes you are correct it does try again at what ever time the script says I have had the best luck with setting it at 15 minutes I can't remember what I set this script too

And I also agree with you on the iPhone os is more stable with all my windows mobile devices I'm usualy reflashing a new rom or hard restting all the tine and soft reseting multiple times a day

Thanks

Yeah the little whole and your stylus is wm-users best friend

hey im still missing 3 icons: mobile terminal, qik video pro and reverse cam.
    it have no haste so i have some patient

Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast