Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1986

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

sorry new to this sorry joestorm as for the thumbnails help it just dont let me click on the thumbnail what so ever

Hey Blue, many thanks for this mod, paid in full and installed yesterday.

A first question : is the base install inclydes the modded docked for safari ?? Asking because i The fit is not good. I uninstalled Shrink but still. Appart this tiny glitch it is perfect.

Any way to find instructions to swap icons??

Cheers m8

S.

if u dont want to make icons for me just say it, but explain me than how i can make it by my self self then ...

@Blue...am havin an error white settin up da sb-setting theme?
    Hope u wll sort it out soon!
    gr8 wrk though BLUE....Jus keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by koen2709 View Post
    if u dont want to make icons for me just say it, but explain me than how i can make it by my self self then ...
    BlueMetal has already posted clear instructions on how to make the icons. Search this thread.

What's Jailbreak? oneshotonekill's Avatar
    Thanks

@sfi
    I also had this problem, if you have another springboard theme like five column springboard. Make sure it's 4x4

....if you have FCSB or similar turn it off
    Last edited by oneshotonekill; 2010-05-02 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

1. It is not possible to theme any appstore icon, this would last till the end of a dozent designers. I give my best and this needs the help of the community here too. I gave you the template and posted a tutorial. This is the reason why i would prefer that we concetrat us on one icon look only.

@Koen: A todo is allready done, please check the icons first before requesting one !

2. The reason why people post their icons in attachments is that they can be posted much quicker that way. Move your mouse over the attachment, make a rightklick and open the attached icon into a extra window. Now you can save it.

3. All icons are at the bottom of post one, i update them every two or three days. Post one is allways updtodate.

@sefiseba: The theme uses by default the special sized safari icon for the dock. It fits perfectly. You must have installed anything else that impacts the stock 4x4 icon layout. Please read the FAQ and/or post a screenshot that i can help you more.....

@awesum: I canīt sort errors out that you donīt explain. Its like: doctor iīm sick, heal me
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-02 at 11:36 PM.

@OSK

All of these were never installed as i always kept the base 4x4.

Maybe it is just a glitch that will be fixed in an upcomming revision. I'd like ti give it a try replacing the safari base icon with the dock version provided in the dock package but i cant find the theme directory to di such, any clue ??

Cheers m8

S

@ BLUE

I followed the procedure point by point. I confirm rhat tgis theme crashed with Sbrotator but now uninstalled. I'll give it a try deactivating some extensions and let ya know.

Many thanks for the quick reply, this is just the most incredible theme ever made

cheers m8

S
    Last edited by SFI_SEBA; 2010-05-02 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

EDIT: Thank you, So okay. SBRotator is buggy and does not work well/at all with html-using themes (Clock/weather). It works only with simple icon replacing themes.
    Unfortunatly there are so many bad tweaks out there that can have influences on a theme allignment or are buggy that i can only advice some for using with Evolution.

So iconoclasm has problems with large lists and scrolling, shrink even if set to 100% icons size works wrong and much more
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-03 at 12:50 AM.

Nice theme. Hey how do i do to change from Farenheit to Celsius degrees of the weather widgets?
    Last edited by Ivan Itsai!!!; 2010-05-03 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

For the anry young man: strange apps in languages i donīt understand LOL
    ..and some for AWSUM

Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-03 at 12:51 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-05-05), koen2709 (2010-05-03), STEVEFFF (2010-05-03)

All fine for me, let ya know if i find something. Cant pist puc for now but i will as soon as i have a minute.

Cheers m8

S

** post pics ** sorry
    Last edited by SFI_SEBA; 2010-05-03 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi guys! Semi-newbi here. I am new to the whole layout and file changing stuff on the phone. I downloaded the layout program and the iphone file viewer program for PC, but don't really know where to go from here. I am super stoked about the theme, but it is a hot mess right now. Could somebody kindly break it down for dummies as to how to get this theme up and running right? (Including how to select and arrange icons) I would be much obliged! Thanks! Steve

What's Jailbreak? oneshotonekill's Avatar
    Thanks

@super
    dude, check page one

Read page 1 a jillion times. Just don't know what to do with the zip files attached and how to use the apps to move things around to make it look right!

Quote Originally Posted by supermansings View Post
    Read page 1 a jillion times. Just don't know what to do with the zip files attached and how to use the apps to move things around to make it look right!
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad to know I'm not alone in this, Blue has been great in trying to help but I can't even find iconoclasm or infiniboard on cydia to download them. I've been holding back making a reply because I thought I was alone in this and didn't want to get into an argument with someone who has it working and might be annoyed by someone asking for help

Here you go my friend:

Cydia Store is Open Now | How to Purchase / Install App From Cydia Store. | Featured

I strongly suggest to NOT install iconoclasm with this theme as you may face problems forcing you to restore your phone!
    Rather use iBlanks and create 3 blank icons for every icon you want to show on your springboard. The rest of your apps you may want to put in categories.
    The follow the setup of the 1st screen and ONLY AFTER you have done this, apply the theme in WinterBoard.

Hope this helps

Ok- but how do we create categories for our icons? And actually get the new icons from the file on page one to the phone? I have a bunch of blanks from my current theme (GOC pro) how do I get it all arranged before I install the theme? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Okay i got the "problem": you use icons with no background (pngs), in this case the fx are used directly on the borders of the icons itself and not as a window border!

mmh, hard to explain....

okay, here you see the problem (red arrow) the layerstyles work directly at the borders of your icon and the green arrow shows the same but this icon allready has a square background and the layerstyles can work at its borders.

So sorry for be-a-know-it-all but iīm a real pixelcouter LOL. This will help you for improving graphics.
    ... just to read that post from Blue. One of my icons made for Palringo app, made the same mistake, not use properly a background ... now, as you can see that design problem is repaired ...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-05-03)

1. Install categories from Cydia and read the guide to install categories.
    2.ssh into your phone /var/Library/themes and place them in the EVOS2 Icons folder.
    3. Move your blank icons the same way as you move your standard apps normally.

...in case you don't know how to ssh into your phone, FIRST do a google search. DO NEVER post without having done a google search

Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast