Page 44 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Could someone make a England football icon please this themes amazing I can't put the phone down . The wife thinks I'm texting another woman

My springboard page dots are now visible. They weren't before!!!???

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

@Anfloyd: "@topcop, that is right, the weather is meant to be visible on the search page, so only silde to the right or press the homebutton. For this reason you can see a little sun top left of the homescreen now. It inconvenient like many of my ideas but elegant.
    - You can also slide on any page your icon list to the bottom.
    - And as you said, you can also create a fourth page with one blank icon top left and you have a full weather page"

This theme hides the dots, thats not possible, disable other themes in winterboard or at least make sure evolution os2 is first in line in your winterboard list. The winterboard list is hierachic, themes at the top outrival other themes.

@steveFFF: you got it to post one
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-29 at 11:10 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Anfloyd (2010-04-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Any idea for SBSettings customization? :P

anyone running a 3g device? notice when you have weather on it KILLS memory? sucks!!! i need a 3gs
    (2) iPhone 3G
    (2) iPod 80g Classic
    13" Aluminum MacBook Pro/Snow Leopard
    12" iBook/Tiger
    ipad and apple tv coming soon....

Thanks

So sorry, for that reason i added other widget versions.

by the way, after some hours of testing and optimisation i have a final layout for popups and respring paper:

not your fault blue.. just wish i knew how to free up some ram i dont even have that many mobile substrates on

hey blue where do i place the different sliders cant file the folder?? and i guess the weather isnt a big deal for me cause i barely see it cause i have like 10 icons on 4 pages soo
    Last edited by JoeCentra; 2010-04-30 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    (2) iPhone 3G
    (2) iPod 80g Classic
    13" Aluminum MacBook Pro/Snow Leopard
    12" iBook/Tiger
    ipad and apple tv coming soon....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default UI Sounds and Loading Screens
    Hey Blue,
    Just curious, have you thought about possibly adding some customized UI sounds for this theme? And also, I don't know if it's posted somewhere here, but is there a way to add your loading screen to all apps. Until you release the second update, I would like to have the default loading screen on all my apps but I can't figure out where to put it...
    Thanks!

EDIT: Also...I personally think it would be helpful to have the clock and date bar always in front of all app icons, and have the apps scrolling behind it. I just don't like having to scroll all the way down or go to the first page to see the date/time. But that's just me By the way, the respring screen looks AWESOME!!!
    Last edited by Braden_scott; 2010-04-30 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Added another suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Braden_scott View Post
    EDIT: Also...I personally think it would be helpful to have the clock and date bar always in front of all app icons, and have the apps scrolling behind it. I just don't like having to scroll all the way down or go to the first page to see the date/time. But that's just me By the way, the respring screen looks AWESOME!!!
    I Just leave the bottom with blank icons on each pages so this way I can alway see the analog clock and date/time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sprak74 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-04-30)

Finally got to test this out.. And I got to say, it looks magnificent! Just wanted to say awesome job!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-04-30)

Quote Originally Posted by [SIZE="2"
    sprak74... go to bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI 2 files inside, erase them... respring and you have the original "slide to unlock" ... just in case, make a backup before erase, just in case!!![/SIZE]
    Thanks, that works great. Now for another question, how do I get the original safari theme back? The grey/black bar at the top is hard to read the web page address. Thanks.

Here are some icons I whipped up. Most of these are for categories I needed.

Edited.
    Last edited by JoeStorm; 2010-04-30 at 08:09 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoeStorm For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-04-30), moe_12345 (2010-04-30)

sprak74... well, normally if you go to "Bundles" you are getting one folder called com.apple.mobilesafari, in that our OS found the instructions to modify Safari ... but in this theme that is not exist, at lest I canīt see with DiskAid.

Blue, where you put it? maybe inside on the file info.plist?
    Last edited by iPapeto; 2010-04-30 at 06:05 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that part of Safari is is themed through the UI images. Try looking in there. I could be wrong, Im just taking a guess.
    Last edited by mob87; 2010-04-30 at 07:20 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mob87 For This Useful Post:

iPapeto (2010-04-30)

You right mob87!

sprak74 go to UIImages, if you only want to see in better way the web page address erase the file called TopShine.png then respring ... now, if you want to have the original safari theme erase:

TopShine.png
    GradientFill.png
    UIButtonBarDefaultBackground.png
    UIButtonBarDefaultBackgroundSmall.png

... respring.

This action eliminate all the black navigation bars in your iPhone, not only in safari.

Thanks mob87
    Last edited by iPapeto; 2010-04-30 at 07:15 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-04-30)

can i get icons for

I Am T-Pain
    FlightControl
    Monopoly
    Solitaire
    Tetris
    TapTap

Thanks

The black small topbars are defined with the info.plist and for the larger topbars i made graphics (inside the UIImages folder)

It is unfortunatly not possible (as far as i know) to change the color of the text at the top of safari. This text is optimized for a light bar by the iPhoneOS. But if anyone knows a workout iīll be happy too

Please understand that this theme is very popular and i canīt make a personalized version for every user, i give my best to show you what to do to change the things you want and gave you the complete original template to rework everything like you want.

Bringing clock and calendar to the dock would mean to rework the complete theme and all widgets and the work of many many days, only for one user and most user like it the way i did. So: a clock is in your status bar. One tap on the homebutton and youīll see the widget bar, another one and you see the weather
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-30 at 09:22 AM.

Default More icons...
    More icons...

Edited.
    Last edited by JoeStorm; 2010-04-30 at 08:10 PM.

Thanks

Thanks.
    A quick styling guide for Icons:

1. Use only capitalized letters, except for a "i" at the beginning (like "iPOD")
    2. Try to avoid, if possible, upscalling or upscalled original icons, upscalled graphics look blurry(see bitesms)
    3. Original icons mostly have allready a different glare so you got that double-glare effect (see anyring)
    4. Try to fill the complete window with the graphics

Donīt wanna offend you, only want that all icons have the same look. Sometimes i also canīt find a fitting graphic and broke rule nr.3, i know

On Billings and garage your forgot the fx-styles

You can also use screenshots for apps, like that:
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-30 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Thanks.
    The styling guide for Text:
    Use capitalized letters, except for a "i" at the beginning and try to avoid if possible upscalling smaller original icons.
    Glad to help. I'm really just making icons for me and then sharing them here.

If the app's name and byline have a specific format, I'm trying to match that.

I can usually find high-res png images for most items, but anyring and backgrounder had large but low-res images.
    Last edited by JoeStorm; 2010-04-30 at 10:03 AM.

Page 44 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast