Page 37 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have a RockApp ID and I've purchased EOS 2 via AppSide, RockApp tell me there is an update but it can't install because "there is a problem with package license"(??!)...

However, I remade some icons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -aircoaster.png   -aircoaster2.png   -aircoaster3.png   -bitesms.png   -twittelator-pro.png  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to matiu For This Useful Post:

rusirius84 (2010-05-24)

Interesting...I did that aswell and it said it couldn't obtain a license for Evolution OS2... I made sure I was logged in and checked through their FAQ's to no avail, hmmm
    Last edited by EventHorizn; 2010-04-27 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    @anig: please read my first post, everything is clear than.

@moe: there are two templates in the zip

@henftling: i made in bundles a folder "com.apple.mobileipod" but the "Default.png" or "Default-Audioplayer.png" in there is not showing up when startin ipod. Any idea or how to pack this ?
    As the iPod stays in memory (same with phone, mail, safari and messages) you should kill iPod by backrounder or reboot. Just a respring would not do it.
    Last edited by henftling; 2010-04-27 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks

Yeah, I also had that same license crap message. I just reloaded again and clicked on Update and all went fine. Sorry forgot to mention that part, it's already 1am in the morning.

I checked out RockApp a little more and come to find out, it shows all my Cydia packages installed (in fact, even more detailed installation files than Cydia would show). Not bad to know all this, because either Cydia or RockApp will update my packages now...cool, and thanks to Appsidy I got my EVO OS2 update earlier...hehehe

Thank you Blue for the amazing update and holdemdogg for the widget stuff. Blue, you packed it all nicely. I just had to delete the clock icon in each of the 4 widget themes, updated the configureme.js and tomorrow will update Page 3, Page4 and Page5 with your new templates.
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-27 at 07:57 PM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

So I'm sorry for all your rockapp issues. Unfortunatly i can't correct any licenses they did not even answered my mails and are only responsable for licenses and purchasing (Donators know that my theme works correct and is packed correctly)
    Please try to contact rockapp or appsidy (=one company) yourself or wait. Cydia update is prommissed to me for TODAY.

The clock icon must stay where it is, it's transparent and needed to open the clock app when pressing the HTML clock !

I just copied it from the icons folder to the widgets.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-27 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

With the transparent clock icon this is true for other users if they have it on Page0. I just deleted it, so my graphic clock icon will show on another page and when I click it, it's ok.

The only comment I have is in the weather widget (search page), it says Evolution OS and not Evolution OS2 (just a minor detail, I know )
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-27 at 08:16 PM.

Thanks

so yes, in this specific case you are doing right

You are right, if you use the widgets without weather, the 2 is missing, no problem i think, will be corrected with the next update.

Nothing seems to be working, I still get all the same errors. I'll just have to wait for the update on Cydia...Thanks for the help germandude.

Thanks

So once again blue, a big thank you for your efforts and this most beautiful theme! lol...I don't even browse on Cydia for other themes anymore, which means that your theme is a keeper for good.

good night everyone and enjoy your updates soon enough.

stumpled upon a new pic for occasions, so ...here is the new icon and the corresponding loading screen
    -occasions.png

-default.png

Come on Cydia! Been checking every hour for the update. Nothing yet .

Double post
    Last edited by EventHorizn; 2010-04-27 at 10:16 PM.

Thanks

Thank you.
    Can you confirm that the widgets are switchable within the winterboard app ?

I finally got this to work through RockApp. I wasn't signed in the with same ID I used for Appsidy. I finally got the version 1.1 and I must say this is one amazing theme! Thank you Bluemetal and all those who contributed to this theme. This is truly one great theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Thank you.
    Can you confirm that the widgets are switchable within the winterboard app ?
    Yes, they are switchable through winterboard
    Last edited by EventHorizn; 2010-04-27 at 10:27 PM.

any way to make an icon for iBabylon please.........

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EventHorizn View Post
    I finally got this to work through RockApp. I wasn't signed in the with same ID I used for Appsidy. I finally got the version 1.1 and I must say this is one amazing theme! Thank you Bluemetal and all those who contributed to this theme. This is truly one great theme.

Yes, they are switchable through winterboard

EDIT: The guy from modmyi is just preparing the cydia upload
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-27 at 11:05 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I've just updated through rock app and the damn iphone gone mad. I almos cant work with it. Very unresponsive!!!! and memory drains very fast untill reaching almost 0Mb. Damnnnn!!!!

is there a way to safe boot ?
    Last edited by NarsEsp; 2010-04-27 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

what device ? how many apps ?

->wait half a minute, if the problem is still there then open winterboard and disable this theme and check if this causes the problem.
    -> choose a widget without weather and with the digital clock

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    even disabling it on winterboard the problem is still present. Damn !!!!

i'll try to restore to a previous state through itunes backup restore feature... damn..
    Last edited by NarsEsp; 2010-04-28 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

So sorry but when this theme is not running it is technical not possible that this theme could cause any problem.
    Try to uninstall rockapp first, it sounds as rockapp is corrupted or did not install it correctly or whatever !

So we unfortunatly come back to my statement in post one:
    As a developer i can unfortunatly only say that, based on my many bad experiences and the experiences from rockapp users that wrote me, that RockApp is absolutly inadvisable for installing or purchasing anything, but its your decison!

good luck.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-28 at 12:43 AM.

Page 37 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast