Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

@mbiscaro: here you can see the path and folders on my iphone including all loading screens, does not work

Hi guys, is it possible to make a page 3, with Games written on top of page, and Categories on the bottom? I like to use page 3 as my fav games.

thanks in advance

Can anyone make some nice icons for the following:
    Newsweek
    CNN
    Babylon
    Read It Later Pro
    Instapaper Pro
    Portfolio Live
    Readdle Docs

I just can't seem to find any nice stock images to use...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yes you can. Go into the themes folder EXTRAS --> TEMPLATES and open Theme EOS2.psd in Photoshop. Save your png as Page3.png when you finished.

Icons: Newsweek and CNN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -newsweek.png   -cnn.png   -cnn2.png  
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-27 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bashi007 View Post
    Hi guys, is it possible to make a page 3, with Games written on top of page, and Categories on the bottom? I like to use page 3 as my fav games.

thanks in advance
    Here you go...hope its what you want.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page-3-alt.png  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moe_12345 For This Useful Post:

bashi007 (2010-04-27)

Thanks

if you make a new page three, you must do a new page 2 too. It seems he has a page 4 called categories, so page 4 must be done also.

And unfortunaltly version 1.1 will have at the top left a back-arrow too, so you must make them all new then

Basicly if anyone has photoshop, you can make this pages very easyly, look inside the theme folder how the pages are numbered, what arrows are enabled on each page and enabled or disable the same graphics in my template. You only must override the textfields.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-27 at 02:17 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    @maitu: So the good news: eveything is there, BUT...LOL...the glossy graphics that lays on top of the pictures overlapps your icons on the left and right side some pixels...
    This could only mean your icon is to small or you resized this glare graphics. So i would try to make the icons how its meant to be so this things would not happen and is much easier and quicker.
    Ok, now I used a bigger picture, hope this time is correct.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -credito-residuo.png  

Thanks

Looks correct. Thank you.

Thanks

Finally I can make icon!
    When 1.1 version comes on cydia I will make a video that shows all the features of this great theme!

I post my second icon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cloudbrowse.png  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to matiu For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-04-27)

Thanks, moe_12345 thats exactly what i wanted. much appreciated
    I do understand about page 2 and page 4 must be categories, i will wait until version 1.1 on cydia, then i will try with photoshop. Thanks blue for the tips, by the way i'm loving the theme.
    Last edited by bashi007; 2010-04-27 at 04:11 PM.

Thanks

yes you can, i just compared it again with original ones, they are absolutly correct

can anyone please make 2 icons for categories, Media and Tools would be great.

thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    @joe: this theme is extremly tricky. Let me explain: The dock icon must be smaller so that i could add this two little black bars and dock and bar donīt overlap each other (Home,Favorites and so on)
    I understood that. I was just wondering why you picked Safari be 'docked' rather than 'Phone.'

1.1 is on Rock as of an hour or so ago.

About categories, I have iconoclasm, categoriesSB, and categories. Some groups the scrolling works but usually it doesn't. If I dump both and go with iBlanks and Springjumps, will that work?

Thanks

So, safari is used more often than phone i think, a least by me

Yes its up on RockApp, but on the webside of rockkapp there is a wrong preview, it opens a "S2" theme preview. I wrote them again........My daily RockApp madness...

Does anyone have RockkAPp isntalled on its iphone and can tell me, whats showing up when searching for this theme.
    (i WILL not install RockApp, for sure....)
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-27 at 05:47 PM.

Thanks

@blue, this is totally weird. I also have an Rock App account and checked your Evolution OS2 theme on there (when clicking on it or clicking on Learn More) and it will link to the S2 theme by Anderson DeSalles. I guess I will have to wait through Cydia, since I purchased it from there. You may want to tell those guys on Rock Your Phone (Rock App).

Update: lol...you beat me with your post on this one. I used to have it installed, but I don't think I install it again. Anyway, I am using their Rock Your Phone website to see content. And something even more weird here. I purchased your Evolution OS through Cydia (via Appsidy) and 2 purchase items show up in Rock Your Phone (Rock App) in my accounts page. Are those two related with each other?

Another update: OK, I see both of the Evo OS and Evo OS2 purchases, but through Cydia and it shows up in Rock Your Phone. I guess Appsidy is related. Now, if I would go through Rock App also, does that mean I get the free update from there also? Not just only through Cydia?
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-27 at 06:19 PM.

Thanks

So v 1.1 will be released TODAY on Cydia stay tuned. It's a major update!

@gernandude: this is all confusing. I suggest to update the theme only where you purchased it. I write them but most of the time they don't even answer a developer!

Thanks

Blue, it really looks like if you bought it through Appsidy, you can get the updates through either Cydia or RockApp. By now I figured out Rock Your Phone is Appsidy, because when I sent for my password again, the email was from Appsidy. I installed RockApp again and here is what comes up (attached).

...now downloading the update 1.1 as we speak from Rock App (lol...not bad to purchase through Appsidy when Rock App or Cydia recognizes you needing to update) :P

BLUE, I GOT IT!!! I am speechless and my mouth is wide open in awe!!!! You did awesome man, I love it!!! lol...sweet...it even kept my Pages4 and Page5 intact as in v1.0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -rock-your-app.png  
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-27 at 07:13 PM.

germandude: Lucky you! lol. How were you able to get past the error that popped up that you have in your screenshot?

Thanks

Dude, I just clicked on OK and there it went to update just fine. I guess the error was because I deleted some files from the theme that were not needed, and it may have recognized files missing from the original package.

Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast