Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@blue, I been learning from your icon pictures in your template. How do you make those pictures so much more transparent? For example looking at your Nimbuzz picture, the orange background is so much more transparent. Where can I set this for my own pictures? I do not think it is the Effects that do this. Did you already previously apply transparency when you had the picture and at what transparency percentage?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    ...i forgot: anyone likes such loading screens ?

Yes, please Blue, can you please post the template or the ones you've created already? Thanks

Thanks

Ok guys, I found an other (long...) way to do icons, this is my first icon, tell me if it's right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -credito-residuo.png  
    Last edited by matiu; 2010-04-26 at 07:16 PM.

Thanks

matiu: looks like you forgot to drop the effects into the picture layer. haha some expert better tell matiu.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

@germandude: You got it, have fun with your own style and ideas

Loading screens donīt need any RAM, because they only show up when you start a app

Thanks for all for this nice icons. They are good. The ifile is very nice.

@Maitu: this is basicly right, but my template adds a shadow to the inside of the picure and a lights-effect to the inside. This all together with the top glare makes this glassy look. So however you made this icon find a way to copy my fx-layerstyles from my icon to your picture than its perfect.

Let me explain more for making this icons:

1. This Frame or shape or whatever (?) does not resize your picture, i CUTS it out exactly at the right position with the right size, like making christmas cookies LOL ! So you can use a very large picture and cut out only the part you need. The rest of your picure that we donīt need is gone than. This is the easiest and quickest way without pixelcounting and resizing to much to create such a iconbar
    2. If you have a large picture and want it displayed completly you must resize it first.
    3. Use google, picture search, for nice photos.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-26 at 07:30 PM.

Thanks

@blue, it's really a blast and so much fun to create the icons and I got every little thing just by studying your examples from the template (the transparency rate of the pics are set to 92%). Thank you for teaching us and being one of the most supportive theme creators that I ever knew. In fact, the icon file size is so small compared to other themes who's icons are larger in size. You are a genius!

hehe...in this case the loading screens are a go!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ferrarigt.png   -chase.png  
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-26 at 08:04 PM.

matiu: First, resize the pic, go to image, image size and put this valour 98x60, then, move that layer to the Blue template, put in Pictures folder, make click over the original layer, select copy layer style, now, click on the new layer (With your pic) and selec paste layer style, now select again the original layer, make click and select erase or delete (I cantīn remember!!) layer, now you have only one pic, your pic!!!... finally, move that pic to the correct position and voilā!!!

stevefff: mmmm try to found that app, the only thing I have is an app called London Taxi but, the icon is a black taxi, works for you? I hope!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

STEVEFFF (2010-05-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Thanks ipapeto their perfect

Thanks

okay, whats going on in the headquarter LOL:

- i just sent the updated theme again to modmyi for releasing it on cydia. Its not clear if they do have my new screenshots, new description and changelogg, in the worst case i have make this again

- for the german update: i managed to get the weather translated completly to german , so i can plan the update of the german version.

- donīt hear anything from Rockapp (as usual). This can last up to 6 days before they move t... a...

Quote Originally Posted by bluemetal View Post

i forgot: Anyone likes such loading screens ?

yessssss :d

This is a infiniboard question. Vertical paging doesn't work for me right now using iconoclasm. When I used iblanks it did. Do u think it's cause we have to have icon support turned off?

Thanks

So choose your favorte loading screens. i can post both templates here if you want. If you can make a icon now, this template works the same easy way.

They r both real nice blue. I'd take either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    @Event Horizon: Please read post one: "The Safari Icon is different, it MUST be placed in the dock." Use my Safari icon and nothing else dock icons are smaller, alligned different and use a top shadow effect.
    I always wondered about that. Why the Safari icon is in the dock rather than the phone icon? After all, it is an iPhone right?

About categories, I have iconoclasm, categoriesSB, and categories. Some groups the scrolling works but usually it doesn't. If I dump both and go with iBlanks and Springjumps, will that work?

Thanks

So okay my problem too I tested both and will choose the second black one. I will release both templates in post one now if someone canīt wait. Next version will have loading screens. You have my permission to release loading screens here.

The reason why i dont allow others releasing here any mod is that i had no good experiences with allowing that and donīt wanna loose control over the final theme/product again.

@joe: this theme is extremly tricky. Let me explain: The dock icon must be smaller so that i could add this two little black bars and dock and bar donīt overlap each other (Home,Favorites and so on)
    The other reason is that the dock icon has, other than the normal icons, a small shadow to the top, so with this little trick it stands above the normal icons when they are scrolling in the background:

Holdedogg sent my another idea for the dock icon "problem", but i had no time till now
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-26 at 10:17 PM.

Ok... can wait for the update.. what ever, few days more!!! ... by the way, in my opinion, we all have to be ready when Geo releasing his last formula: Limera1n for OS 4

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-04-26)

Thanks

not a few days, maybe one

So geohot rocks !

But lets see what 4.0 brings for themers, one thing for sure: a lot of more work.

I WISH I COULD BUY A IPAD to theme this baby BUT YOU AMERICANS allready SOLD IT OUT and i must wait 4 weeks longer now. Shame on you LOL
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-26 at 10:40 PM.

Thanks

Maybe I've solved the problems with photoshop (thank for your support guys!), I've remade h3g icon.
    Tell me if it is right this time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -credito-residuo3.png  

Thanks

Sorry, something wrong with previous picture, try this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -credito-residuo.png  

@Blue, yes please post both loading screen templates now if you don't mind? I like the top one any way. Thanks.
    SCRAP THAT: template is up already - you're fast Blue - thanks!!!!
    Last edited by moe_12345; 2010-04-26 at 10:59 PM.

Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast