Page 31 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Donators must remind me with a pm and get it for free as promissed. But please wait till it's up on cydia !!!

@henfling: that's good. I will test this for next version.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

lol guys, someone could make Updatr and Battery Doctor icons?

Thanks

MIM
    FontSwap

Icons please =)

And the original Safari and Phone icons as well please!
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 2010-04-25 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks

They are on page 35 Post #516 of this forum. blue always posts all the latest icons in his icon folders on the first page of this forum.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by germandude View Post
    They are on page 35 Post #516 of this forum. blue always posts all the latest icons in his icon folders on the first page of this forum.
    I saw those but they are in black and white...i would like the ones in color.

Please =)
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 2010-04-25 at 04:31 PM.

quick question for everyone using categoriesSB and inconoclasm together..not sure why this happening i played around with a few settings and cant get it right...if i have more then 25 icons in one category (5x5 layout) the page wont scroll over to show the rest of the icons..even if i set it to 4x4 doesnt matter, ill only see the ammount the layout is and anything above n beyond wont show..i used to be able to swipe left and get the rest of em now it wont..any sigguestions
    (2) iPhone 3G
    (2) iPod 80g Classic
    13" Aluminum MacBook Pro/Snow Leopard
    12" iBook/Tiger
    ipad and apple tv coming soon....

Thanks

@showstopper: So i found no large MIM picture and upscaling makes graphics blurry. But i could make one from the scratch like i did it with "iWipeCache". The fontswap icon is very nice and also the orignal icon is black and white

This reminds me to update the icons packages now
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-25 at 05:50 PM.

Thanks

I'll take what I can get! Thanks for the help! =)

@JoeCentra: This has now become a priority 1 issue - a couple of theme devs that I'm aware of have contacted the Iconoclasm dev especially to try and fix this but I don't think the v1.4.1 comes anywhere close to really addressing the bugs a lot of users are facing. It appears that once you try out a particular setting it sticks FOR GOOD and doesn't allow you to revert to default settings/behaviour. I've tried uninstalling and then rebooting but still no luck. Am closely just watching developments now regarding Iconoclasm, Infiniboard, Categories/SB, Infidock to see if any new update is released.

VERDICT: STILL NO KNOWN FIX/SOLUTION EXISTS!
    Last edited by moe_12345; 2010-04-25 at 07:15 PM.

Thanks

Read post one please guys

So if the packaging was right it should come out as promissed today or tomorrow.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

henftling (2010-04-25)

how come when i access 'Evolution OS 2' through 'Cydia' it says i've purchased it, but when i go through 'Rock' it says i haven't? :S

Quote Originally Posted by germandude View Post
    Yo Henftling, here are the screenshots of the settings and for each requested and an example in one of the categories. I sure can scroll down (what I think is you have Scroll Horizontal turned on).

In the Categories example, you see WiFi Track under the icons, which happens about every 5th icons or so. Hope this can be fixed some day that Categories allows custom icons and being lined up.

Anyway, take a look Mensch. Viel Glueck!

@moe and blue, I also like that option what moe suggested, so people can get their updates on time Just the only pain is to update that mailing list constantly :-P
    so you can actually scroll down in categories? cause im copied your settings and it hasnt worked..
    (2) iPhone 3G
    (2) iPod 80g Classic
    13" Aluminum MacBook Pro/Snow Leopard
    12" iBook/Tiger
    ipad and apple tv coming soon....

Thanks

A better MIM made from the scratch :

And here is Battery Doctor, with the truth about this bluff package ! LOL So please guys, a app from the appstore could never ever max your battery as this would need deep access to the iPhoneOS battery managment and this is not allowed for any appstore app

But no one wants to hear the truth

@Michael: RockApp sucks, for consumers and developers

@All: If anyone has a movie cam and could make a video of version 1.1 please ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-25 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (2010-04-26)

ok thank you i didnt like it much either lol

SWEET, Summerboard did the trick .

Now,

Any icons for the following apps?

Bitesms
    Beehive IM
    Facebook
    Chase
    "Notebook"
    USA Today
    Sleep Cycle
    Appbox Pro

I notice some of the apps already have their appropriate "icons" made by someone in this thread, how do I go about 'installing' them onto my phone once I've downloaded onto my PC? Thanks for the patient minds dealing/answering my newbie questions.

I'm unable to see the dailer UI or the lock screen properly, Is there a problem when i installed this?

Hi inco9nito99 ... PC user right? I strongly recommend iPhoneBrowser to install some extra things directly to your iPhone iphonebrowser - Project Hosting on Google Code ... open the software, navigate to winterBoard themes, open Evolution OS, then open icons and put the icons you want ... easy cake! I hope it will be useful

steveFFF ... tomorrow I make some time for your icon request... only one thing about taxi plus mini, is a game app from Clever Hamster Games or app By Tim Edwards about the fares?
    Last edited by iPapeto; 2010-04-26 at 06:24 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

inco9nito99 (2010-04-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    A better MIM made from the scratch :

And here is Battery Doctor, with the truth about this bluff package ! LOL So please guys, a app from the appstore could never ever max your battery as this would need deep access to the iPhoneOS battery managment and this is not allowed for any appstore app

But no one wants to hear the truth

@Michael: RockApp sucks, for consumers and developers

@All: If anyone has a movie cam and could make a video of version 1.1 please ?

Thanks Blue, I had battery doctor "for free".
    However as it comes out 1.1 on cydia I will make a video review of your great theme!

I can't seem to figure out why the bar towards the bottom, where it says favorite, media, etc, is off. If anyone could help me, that would be great. Thanks

Dan

Last edited by EventHorizn; 2010-04-26 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Even I couldn't understand what I meant

Thanks

Forget the Categories scrolling thing. Whatever I did previously with having icons actually scroll and seeing more than 15 icons does not work anymore. Moe_12345 explained it well in his previous post.

For all of us iconoclasm users, having issues with Categories. I got a solution that does not even eat much memory of your device...lol...in fact, I even gained memory through this. At least this solution can be used until the developers of certain tools come up with a fix. Thank you moe_12345 for keeping an eye on the progress.

I upgraded again to iconoclasm v1.4.1 (don't forget to turn off "Icon Support" before you upgrade, in SBSettings --> More --> Mobile Substrate). Now I turned off per page layout in iconoclasm and used moe_12345's layout page2+ for all pages, which can be found on page 1 of this forum (please note that I am using an iphone 3G and am not using the analog clock nor the calendar on Page0. Looks just great and does not each much memory with the Time and Date on Page0). Then I deleted all my apps from the Categories and deleted the folders afterward. All my icons are back on the springboard and now it's time to clean it all up, but wait a moment, first I needed to create new SB pages. So, I went ahead and created a Page3.png with headers TOOLS/MORE APPS, a Page4.png with headers MORE APPS/OTHERS and a Page5.png with just the top header OTHERS. As I had 36 icons previously located throughout my Categories, I spread some out throughout FAVORITES, MEDIA and TOOLS and other important Apps in the MORE APPS page and some Games, and non important Apps into the OTHERS page. Works all very well with moe_12345's layout (thanks buddy).

Now I got beautiful icons that scroll nicely on each page (except on Page5.png I put my 13 icons that still need to be created and I will send a list again to blue soon), does not eat up so much memory and per page is not so much to scroll (only 6 springboard pages). Yes, Springjumps would be awesome, but I stay away from more extensions from now on, in order to gain more memory on my device and for the theme to run smooth.

Hope this helps some of you and gets rid of your frustrations (I feel better now...haha).

Page 31 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast