Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Thanks. If not possible I would prefer to remove for the German version.

sbsettings is planned for 1.2.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-25 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

is 1.1 out? just purchased on cydia yesterday 1.0.

I couldnt figure out how to change the language so i removed the description and left the temp and city

Just unzip and open the folder and copy the myopia.css over replacing the other one. Its found in the stylesheet folder
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I am very sorry blue about releasing the pages. I was not aware of this rule and will follow it from now on as you requested. I already practiced by removing the original pages from the post and added screenshots instead.

By the way, in your Icons English Part One pack the "Favorites" icon is actually a "Misc Apps" icon. That's why I kept wondering why I have two Misc Apps icons for my Categories :-P
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-25 at 03:14 AM.

Hi guys, can someone please make me a page 3, with Games written on top of page, and Categories on the bottom. I like to use page 3 as my fav games.

tahnks in advance

Thanks

@moe_12345, do you have any other ideas how we can get scroll to work in Categories, and not only showing 5 icons? Even if I now enable Scroll Horizontal, that does not even work anymore either. I wonder if I should reinstall CategoriesSB or something like that, but I am worried I lose all this stuff I worked on for hours and have to redo everything.

anyone? is 1.1 out?

Version1.1 is not out yet but it won't be long bud

man guys let me tell you the day ive had...decided to turn on iconoclasm for the first time in a month..in the meantime i was using inifiboard..turn it on and BAM looped from resping to insanely slow springboard over n over n over again...i had to do a full restore on my 3G. re-jailbreak 3.1.3. which was crazy easy to do,for the people who think its impossible. and now that im back in action i messed with icono again and still same stuff..idk how you guys got icono working along with iniboard..
    (2) iPhone 3G
    (2) iPod 80g Classic
    13" Aluminum MacBook Pro/Snow Leopard
    12" iBook/Tiger
    ipad and apple tv coming soon....

@ blue & holdem: When having a look at the screenshots, I came to the idea that you may could do a weather icon for the first page, 1st icon: with a transparent window. That would enable you to see the text of the Spotlight weather widget on Page0

Maybe you would just have to move the text a bit and put temperature and condition in one row. A kind of mockup is enclosed:

-unbenannt-1.png

I guess weather container 4pxs up would be enough to have it inside the "window" without touching the spotlight search bar
    Last edited by henftling; 2010-04-25 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCentra View Post
    man guys let me tell you the day ive had...decided to turn on iconoclasm for the first time in a month..in the meantime i was using inifiboard..turn it on and BAM looped from resping to insanely slow springboard over n over n over again...i had to do a full restore on my 3G. re-jailbreak 3.1.3. which was crazy easy to do,for the people who think its impossible. and now that im back in action i messed with icono again and still same stuff..idk how you guys got icono working along with iniboard..
    before you enable Iconoclasm: go to sbsettings -> more -> and disable "Icon support"

now if i do that doesnt it disable inifiboard? cause after i disable it it changed my springboard up before i even load the theme or icono
    (2) iPhone 3G
    (2) iPod 80g Classic
    13" Aluminum MacBook Pro/Snow Leopard
    12" iBook/Tiger
    ipad and apple tv coming soon....

No. I tried Iconoclasm with that theme many times:

- Delete all iblanks
    - disable "Icon support"
    - Enable Iconoclasm
    - Thoose the approciate Iconoclasm layout, apply and respring
    - Create one iBlank for the dock icon
    - Activate the theme in Winterboard

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

has any body have a starbucs icon and tiger woods please also taxi plus mini london a-z thanks
    Last edited by STEVEFFF; 2010-04-25 at 08:40 AM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Nice idea with that window but would need to use a very small font for other ctites.

OKAY; so beta testing is finished, the wallpapers switch fine: sunrise-day-sunset-night, all 4 widgets fit right and the weather updates well (praise my/our widgetgod holdemdogg guys !!!)

The package is large, because of the four widget sets, but really userfriendly, if you have speed issues, simply choose a digital clock in Winterboard, i packed every widget with the right icons and so on. You can delete the widgets you donŽt need after installing the update (but backup them on your PC/Mac if you want to use it sometimes)

If you update, also backup your "icons" folder first and then copy it in again ! (Categories users)

So this is a major update, i should better call it 2.0 (LOL) and this needed itŽs time guys, but you surely wonŽt be dissappointed, this is amazing

I will pack the english version this evening and try to upload it on Cydia. So youŽll get it not later than monday !
    German Version and RockApp needs a little bit longer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-25 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by germandude View Post
    @moe_12345, do you have any other ideas how we can get scroll to work in Categories, and not only showing 5 icons?
    I have some categories that scroll and some that don't. I can't figure out the differences between the two. I've decided to wait until 1.1 and see what that does.

On a related note, I am using iconoclasm with the "Evolution OS2 Page 2+" layout as the 'uniform layout' with 'per-page layouts" set to off. I was using the "E OS2 Page '1" layout, but it looked really weird. I the rows 1,2,3 were fine but row 4 was blank and row 5 had 2 icons in it. Never really worked.

As for people having problems with a custom graphic not showing, check your png's permissions.

Really nice theme.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeStorm For This Useful Post:

germandude (2010-04-25)

Default help needed
    Ok,so i installed a theme with iconoclasm layout.for main pages i use icons from the theme,but for categories folders i use normal icons.now the problem is that categories reads the layout from iconoclasm and i cant have the normal layout just in categories folders like 4x4,or 4x5....its one row like on the main pages.can somebody please help me with that?
    Thanx
    have a nice day all

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Nice idea with that window but would need to use a very small font for other ctites.
    ...or you just re-arrange the infos and put the town to the last row

-foto.jpg
    Last edited by henftling; 2010-04-25 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by germandude View Post
    @moe_12345, do you have any other ideas how we can get scroll to work in Categories, and not only showing 5 icons? Even if I now enable Scroll Horizontal, that does not even work anymore either. I wonder if I should reinstall CategoriesSB or something like that, but I am worried I lose all this stuff I worked on for hours and have to redo everything.
    Am in exactly the same pickle germandude! Ah, not sure where to actually go next as I've changed and re-changed my settings so many times I can't even tell what works well and what doesn't anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    ...I will pack the english version this evening and try to upload it on Cydia. So youŽll get it not later than monday !...

How about for people who get manual updates via email coz they didn't purchase via Cydia/Appsidy or Rock?
    Last edited by moe_12345; 2010-04-25 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks

...and how about people who live in countries with slow connections (e.g. almost dial-up speed) (this is no joke). Modmyi usually times out every time with large packages. Their server is actually not very well supported in Asia.

Yeah moe buddy, we are all out of ideas and hopefully some smart dude will come up with some kind of solution. Otherwise we are SOL.

Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast