Page 28 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

@iPaPeto these features will be in the version1.1 in a few days

2. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

iPapeto (2010-04-24)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

moe_12345 is right. It does not matter what you got installed and what extensions, it all depends on the iconoclasm layout after page 11+. I did varies tests with different layouts (adding from 1 icon to 10 icons and so on, even spacing 176 instead of 88 after each icon), but each time there is space in between icons or some are under other icons, the majority are missing and not showing up at all. The best that showed up and more organized in the categories folder is with a vertical scroll 5 icon layout for page 11+. My suggestion is to use several Categories folders to have all icons appear. The other solution is the hard one, to create a iconoclasm layout for page 11+ that is calculated so detailed that it shows all icons and in the correct order, but this seems to be slim to impossible.

So, perhaps blue may be able to create more choices of icons for Categories (e.g. More Apps, More Favorites, More Media, More Tools and so on), which would certainly go well along with the headers of the theme per page. The Category can be placed on each page and corresponding header.
    What do you guy's think? Is this something that could solve our problem and still be able to display the theme custom icons?
    @blue, is this something you would be able to help us out with?
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-24 at 05:13 AM. Reason: attachment never shows up. You got to create your own 5 icon iconoclasm layout.

Thanks for the comments. so I will just go with SpringJumps, let's see - So far I have no memory issue but in case I feel, I want ALL icons to be skinned I will use more pages - done

some more alternate icons

Alternate iPod, 2 times Phone and an alternate "Misc" apps icon
    -ipod.png

-phone2.png

-phone.png

-misc.png

6. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-04-24)

Here's the 5-icon layout for Page 11+ to be used in Categories/SB folders if you want it, bearing in mind that you'll be limited to ONLY 5 apps in your folders which kinda defeats the whole point of having folders if you ask me...
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moe_12345 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-04-24)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

morning henftling nice icons i dont know what ones to use they are all good have you got any for bump and google earth please

Please see post #501 above. Sometimes a simple search first in the thread answers a lot of the questions/problems you may have.
    Never noticed the "Search in thread" option, you dont usually see it in formums.. thanks!! Got things working now, but it dont arf seem to drain the battery....

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Yep. i like it , thanks holdem !
    i just must figure out how to pack the widget versions that users can switch between them easily inside the winterboard setting

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moe_12345 View Post
    Here's the 5-icon layout for Page 11+ to be used in Categories/SB folders if you want it, bearing in mind that you'll be limited to ONLY 5 apps in your folders which kinda defeats the whole point of having folders if you ask me...
    Actually not really, I have 15 icons/apps showing up perfectly in one category folder. That's why I was saying that the More icons for Categories would be the way to go, which are each located per header page. Would solve all the iconoclasm - Categories issues including being able to have the theme custom icons.
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-24 at 11:16 AM.

So, then please tell us which version u have installed, your special iconoclasm layouts and which extension you run. That would enable us to repeat your setup

I'm on the road will look for nice pics for the requested apps in the evening

14. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

STEVEFFF (2010-04-24)

Thanks

So, I went back to Iconoclasm v1.3, since the later versions slowed down my device.

Extensions installed:
    Iconoclasm v1.3
    Infiniboard
    Windows Planer
    Springback
    Springjumps
    Categories
    CategoriesSB
    iWipe
    iWipe Cache
    SBSettings
    Supercharged
    iBlank
    Lock Clock hide

There are some of my apps that I uninstalled, such as LockInfo, Spotbright (by uninstalling this one my device became faster), Infinidock.
    Then I turned off "Scroll Horizontally" in Categories settings and I turned off Icon support in the SB settings.

@moe_12345: would you please kindly make two springjumps for the Apps icon and Misc icon? Please link them to be placed in Page3 (Tools header page) and going to Page4 (Apps) and Page5 (Misc) (they are unused pages). I would like to see if that makes a difference without having to use categories and if it keeps the memory in good standing. Thank you in advance dude!
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-24 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by germandude View Post
    [email protected]_12345: would you please kindly make two springjumps for the Apps icon and Misc icon? Please link them to be placed in Page3 (Tools header page) and going to Page4 (Apps) and Page5 (Misc) (they are unused pages). I would like to see if that makes a difference without having to use categories and if it keeps the memory in good standing. Thank you in advance dude!
    Here goes...place these in your device main /Applications folder. Go to SpringJumps app, click on Jump Icon Page 0 and edit/change <Page> to <Home>. Respring, and look for some new nice icons (Apple and another) named Apps and Misc...please test and let me know. make sure your Page 4 and Page 5 on your Springboard have apps so the Jump can go there...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

I give up! The springjumps work now, but on the pages where I place my icons, it only like allows 10 icons per page (with the Evolution OS 2+.plist selected for those pages). If there are more than 10 icons, or on the next page is keeps overlapping all the icons on top of the very first icon. It's all even worse than categories. I also selected for Page 4 and Page 5 the Evolution OS 2+.plist. Tried different variations to make a difference, but nothing will work. I guess now the only thing that helps is use Poof, hide all the icons that I won't use and use Spotlight to find the apps. I am out of ideas now.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

So finalized all 4 widget packages, and reworked/translated all four widgets into german language too

In version 1.1 of both the english and the german version you can simply choose the widget of you choice in winterboard and ALL is fine, and you can switch between them without copy and paste anything. This is really userfriendly i think
    (Digital/analog with and without weather)

Your welcome blue anytime I'm glad everything works it looks awesome

Thanks

Guy's this is hilarious, I was able to see 15 icons in categories and was able to scroll in the past. Before I tested with Springjumps (which does not work for me by the way), I deleted all my Categories folders. Now that I created Categories again, I am only seeing 5 icons and can't scroll in each Category folder, including not able to even do Scroll Horizontal when it is enabled. I have no idea what made it all work before and why it does not work now.

By the way, because I have all my Categories icons on one page (Page4), I created a new Page3.png and Page4.png. Attached are some screenshots how this would look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page3-example.png   -page4-example.png  
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-25 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Removed real pages and added screenshots

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to germandude For This Useful Post:

bashi007 (2010-04-25), libertine81 (2010-04-24)

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/9351/img0246.png

I wish to use a lockscreen from a different theme i purchased but want to know how to get rid of the slide to unlock at the bottom

Many thanks

Fixed
    Last edited by theernburn; 2010-04-24 at 04:35 PM.

The creater of that lockscreen probably has the files you need

Or transfer the com.apple.telephony folder from that theme to this one
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-04-24 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by germandude View Post
    Guy's this is hilarious, I was able to see 15 icons in categories and was able to scroll. Before I tested with Springjumps (which does not work for me by the way), I deleted all my Categories folders. Now that I created Categories again, I am only seeing 5 icons and can't scroll in each Category folder. I have no idea what made it all work before.

By the way, because I have all my Categories icons on one page (Page4), I created a new Page3.png and Page4.png if you plan on doing the same.
    Thanks germandude, I also use a page for categories. You can also create other pages (0,1,2) with this transparent background?

Thanks

Yes you can, libertine81. Go to the Extra folder and Templates and then open the Theme OS2.psd file. This one is more complex and you would have to turn off or delete a few things. I was going to attach a simple one, but the file size is too large. If you have no analog clock widget, don't forget to delete in the layer Widget the clock overlay.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to germandude For This Useful Post:

libertine81 (2010-05-10)

Page 28 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast