Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

@maitu: none of this links are working

@mbiscaro: thanks, yes you can make a transparent calendar icon and place it on the date and use another icon for anything else at this position. But did you test the widget i posted with the "centered" date or was the font still to large ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-22 at 10:20 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbiscaro's Avatar
    Thanks

@mbiscaro: thanks, yes you can make a transparent calendar icon and place it on the date and use another icon for anything else at this position. But did you test the widget i posted with the "centered" date or was the font still to large ?
    Yes, i tested the widget you sent me, the same problems as before.
    I had to rewrite different parts inside the code ...

If you like the font size both the same and all centered, no problem, i change that for you
    Last edited by mbiscaro; 2010-04-22 at 10:33 PM.

Thanks

Thank you. I report this to holdemdogg, my widget-man

By the way: i added some nice graphics to post one that might be interesting for users and a complete (planned) changelog for version 1.1

The weather backgounds will change to daytimes (but allways the same picture ). This is photoshopped till now, but it will look something like that.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-22 at 10:39 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbiscaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Thank you. I report this to holdemdogg, my widget-man

By the way: i added some nice graphics to post one that might be interesting for users and a complete (planned) changelog for version 1.1

The weather backgounds will change to daytimes (but allways the same picture ). This is photoshopped till now, but it will look something like that.
    Looks great man
    Try this widget, fonts same size and centered ...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

thank you.

here are some apps for the biggest sporting event on earth

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-23 at 12:03 AM.

michael.ross there you go!!

Stocks (2 variations, one of them courtesy of henftling)
    Blackra1n

Hope you liked!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-04-23)

Thanks

this should be enough stacks-icons for all users now

Hello guys i just paid for the theme, however need help finding infiniboard when i tried to DL from Cydia or Rock I'm not able to do so, however i found iconoclasm but i don't know which one do i need since there are so mane of them, any help will be gladly appreciated, sorry I'm not a noob into JB but i am in the themes scene

Final Fantasy II

Help! I can't seemed to get final fantasy II icon to show up on springboard. It's probably the naming, but for the life of me I can figure it out. It looks like "FinalFantasyII", but this doesn't work.

NVM guys i found it in cydia..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sprak74 View Post
    Final Fantasy II

Help! I can't seemed to get final fantasy II icon to show up on springboard. It's probably the naming, but for the life of me I can figure it out. It looks like "FinalFantasyII", but this doesn't work.
    If nothing else works, and what I did with the Video Camera icon (since the developers of that app never respond what the app name is for the icon), ssh into your iphone into applications and go to the application directly and just replace the icon.png with this themes icon (you will have to name it icon.png also). and make sure to back up your old icon for the app in case you re-use it or whenever you will be using another theme. It will work!

@blue: are we looking good for this weekends release? So excited man! Is the status bar really gonna look that cool seeing the UI from the screenshots or just optical illusion. Sometimes my eyes trick me, but hope that cool statusbar feature is in there.
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-23 at 05:43 AM. Reason: fixed misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by germandude View Post
    If nothing else works, and what I did with the Video Camera icon (since the developers of that app never respond what the app name is for the icon), ssh into your iphone into applications and go to the application directly and just replace the icon.png with this themes icon (you will have to name it icon.png also). and make sure to back up your old icon for the app in case you re-use it or whenever you will be using another theme. It will work.
    Thanks for the info. When I went to the app folder there's no "icon.png" to replace it with? I renamed my icon to "icon.png" an placed it in the app folder, repringed and nothing. Oh well, I keep trying.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

That's more than odd. No original icon appears for this app? It has to, because the original icon is called up from some script of the app to appear on the springboard. Keep looking in folders and see if you find something. Sometimes apps create a couple locations (oddly enough) :P

It called default.png sometimes instead of icon.png

Thanks

Disable my theme in winterboard and you'll see the correct naming. Every icon must work if it's named right. The labels are case sensitive !

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

morning blue have you a showtimes icon and virtual pool please thanks mate

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

STEVEFFF (2010-04-23)

Hello Blu, just wanted to thank you for creating a wonderful theme, i have install it and got no issues however I have the Evolution OS2 v1.0 and you have mention that there is a version 1.1 are you referring with the update is for the other one? reason why i ask is because i dont have the nice dialer or the lock screen info? Can you advice?

Thanks

Please read post one. the Features of v 1.0 and what comes with Version 1.1. You'll get all that nice stuff soon only the weather is missing and someone should give me a working link to a working iconoclasm layout please.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ar1b3nz (2010-04-23)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

cheers blue there great

Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast