Page 22 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

Thanks

Another strange thing...when I am arranging the icons and they are wiggling, i can move the page up and down? I really wish I could install just one thing and it work right! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Hey Moe...I have it set up just like it says...not using iconoclasm(had too many problems with it)...I removed iconoclasm yesterday and it still is showing up in my substrates. Weird huh? Does icon support have to be activated?
    Nope, suggest you check for and delete the Iconoclasm app leftover files in the /Library main folder and then also look in the /Applications main folder. That's weird indeed.

I've just picked up another trick through trial and error and all the errors people were getting with icons just getting misplaced and rearranged due to SpringBack, Iconoclasm, Infiniboard etc etc...just install SpringLocker from Cydia and once you're happy with your layout, just lock the icons in place with SpringLocker so they don't move around accidentally. Has saved me lots of trouble.

On a funny note, I want to share this with ya all: I turned off the Summerboard MODE in the new Winterboard app and kept on applying the theme but icons weren't getting themed! Took me a couple of hours to realise I had to turn SUMMERBOARD MODE back to ON ... LOL.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbiscaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Blue

Heute mal in Deutsch

Bei der deutschen Version gibt's bei der Datumsanzeige Probleme, sobald der Monat zu lange wird (siehe Screenshots).
    Habe schon diverses versucht, kriege aber weder in "html" noch "css" nach dem Komma einen Zeilenumbruch hin.

Vielleicht hast Du da eine Lösung?

Cheers
    Marco
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img1.png   -img2.png  

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

try this german widget from the attachment. the date is set to "center" not to "left"-alligned. The widget was made by holdemdog, you can also try to use a smaller font-size for the date. And give me a feedback please. Bist ja deiner Zeit wieder voraus, der Bug sollte erst im Herbst auffallen LOL
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blue, you can create the icons that I requested? Please...

Thanks

Often requested:

So forgive me guys, if you must wait longer for your icons, but i´m working hard on the update, must make every icon in two languages and double proof every little change of the theme for both versions. Now i finally finished the dialer. Nearly everything is ready now, there are comming a lot of nice things and improvements. I ´m just waiting for holdem and his widgets.

And sorry that i mixed the two installation screenshots inside the theme. Could be confusing for beginners.

I´ve updated ALL icons, except some of the last ones here in post one, about 208 english and 118 german icons till now ! So if you have made any icon please share it with other users and post it here !
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-20 at 11:50 PM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Cyruss1989 (2010-04-21), Jedi5o5 (2010-04-21), libertine81 (2010-04-20)

Hello, i'm quite new to this but i did all my hacking/theme customizing on my psp a while back so will learn quickly... hopefully lol

just a few questions if you don't mind:
    1. could someone tell me how to create icons for this theme, i have tried myself but they are always aligned incorrectly.

2. if not can someone please create these icons:
    voice recorder
    stocks
    nike
    Call of duty zombies

3. i was messing around with the clock features, does anyone have a page0.png without the clock shadow effect on.

thanks for your help

Maccers

I have the page0.png I will release it with the other clock and weather widgets options in a few days

Thanks

i have it too LOL

This comes with the next update.
    Michael do you work with photoshop and my template ?

Sweet if it's in the update then I don't have to put it in my zip files Thanks bud

Thanks

Now I know they are giving awards for theme of the week...but are they giving awards for dumbass of the week?! I was putting my icons horizontally instead of vertically...no wonder infiniboard didn't work! Hahaha!

hello again,

Ahh, its just clicked. i'll download photo shop now, i've justt downloaded your 2 templates and will give it a shot thanks.

but i must say the theme itself and your quick replies are amazing!

P.S. i hope its you that get the cash directly for the theme because i paid for it and like to know it went to the right person

i have a new loading application pic for your theme, i want to change it, where do i located the default one on my iphone?

I have also just installed the weather wall with the evolution theme, will have to wait till the morning to see if its worked properly lol.

Thanks,

Michael
    Last edited by michael.ross; 2010-04-21 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks Blue

Everyperson that normaly says they don't need the Jailbreak say just "Wow"!

Didn't think it could get better then the Blue One.

As the statistics tell me you have been compensated pretty well, and thats fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Now I know they are giving awards for theme of the week...but are they giving awards for dumbass of the week?! I was putting my icons horizontally instead of vertically...no wonder infiniboard didn't work! Hahaha!
    Hmmmmmm.......

16. The Following User Says Thank You to moe_12345 For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (2010-04-23)

Thanks

LOL
    the appsidy payment works fine. They take 30 percent like Apple but this is much easier than sending everyone everything with email.

I'm glad you all like it. I get a lot of feedback and there was no one that was dissapointed in any way.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-21 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    LOL
    the appsidy payment works fine. They take 30 percent like Apple but this is much easier than sending everyone everything with email...
    An option to keep 100% is to host the theme/updates on a secure site (e.g. Rapidshare-its German company!, or other file hosting sites, secure the folder with a password and create a mailing list of Paid Subscribers who then get a download link via email? Or not feasible at all?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    Would you mind post a screenshot of your settings for: InfiniBoard, Categories, Iconoclasm?
    Yo Henftling, here are the screenshots of the settings and for each requested and an example in one of the categories. I sure can scroll down (what I think is you have Scroll Horizontal turned on).

In the Categories example, you see WiFi Track under the icons, which happens about every 5th icons or so. Hope this can be fixed some day that Categories allows custom icons and being lined up.

Anyway, take a look Mensch. Viel Glueck!

@moe and blue, I also like that option what moe suggested, so people can get their updates on time Just the only pain is to update that mailing list constantly :-P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iconoclasm-settngs.png   -infiniboard-settings.png   -categories-settings.png   -categories-example.png  
    Last edited by germandude; 2010-04-21 at 01:00 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to germandude For This Useful Post:

henftling (2010-04-21)

Thanks

This would be possible but you forget that there is a large market outside modmyi. so all that guys that only install via rockapp (50% of my sold themes) or are not members of modmy. so it's okay 30%, less work, automatic updates for all useres and a bigger market....

Many thanks for icons dear Blue...they are beautiful! When you have time, if it's possible, please can you create the other three icons?
    In any case this theme is amazing...I will vote it sure as theme of the week! Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    ...so it's okay 30%, less work, automatic updates for all useres and a bigger market....

Ah! You see, that I didn't know. Amazing how many people use RockYourApp, um!

Page 22 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast