Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post

"Real" pressed buttons. So i would say, theme of the week ??

this theme works perfect with categoriesSB (i use it too). The labels are removed by the info.plist-file inside my theme.
    The reason is simple: i would have a Calendar and Clock Text on the widget !

You can rework the info.plist file with a text editor and set the "undocked icons labes" from "transparent" to "grey" or "white"
    Is this dialer included? BTW this theme is slick *** man

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

The dialer is ready comes with the update. Hopefully this weekend.

RockApp finally released this them after 6 days !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

BogeyPro (2010-04-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    has anybody of the Iconoclams users get categories or categoriesSB?

Can anybody confirm that the apps are skinned the "evolutions OS" way AND you can scroll within categories / categoriesSB?
    Yeah dude, I am using also categories and categoriesSB (I was under the impression that categoriesSB is just the app icon e.g. Apps or Games on the SB). In any case, not sure what you meant about apps skinned, but my categories has the background and it can scroll. The first few icons from Evolution OS show up fine, but then the 6th icon is overlaped and then the next 5 icons or so show up lined up again. But it still looks awesome with the Evo OS icons.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to germandude For This Useful Post:

henftling (2010-04-20)

Thanks

You can now vote for the theme of the week (if it isn too late ?) in post one or in my signature.

So i can confirm that CategriesSB works fine, i made this theme with it running, just the large bars are not working inside the folders when setup to vertical scrolling, Some user said they work fine when categories is set to horizontal scrolling.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

henftling (2010-04-20)

Quote Originally Posted by germandude View Post
    Can anyone tell me please why my Page0 (SB homepage with the 5 icons) keeps scrolling endlessly and the other pages don't? I am using Infiniboard and Iconoclasm v1.3. I assumed that the page would be static and non-scrollable. And yes, I have Evolution OS Page 1 layout for iconoclasm selected for Page 1.
    This is an Infiniboard setting issue. Try as Bluemetal suggests in his installion manual to put your settings in Infiniboard as follows:

VERTICAL SCROLLING = ON
    TOP ON PAGING = ON

And then all the other settings to OFF

I have mine set up like that and it runs perfectly...on Iconoclasm v1.4 as well

10. The Following User Says Thank You to moe_12345 For This Useful Post:

SPPassion (2010-04-20)

Thanks

I have infiniboard set up just like that ^^...and it still on scrolls horizontally, not vertically...any suggestions? I dont use iconoclasm...it almost bricked my phone a month ago.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moe_12345 View Post
    LocalizedApplicationNameString

Replace your info.plist in your main theme folder with the attached and then place the other file in this folder for your language locale in your theme:

Bundlescom.apple.springboarden.lproj

My locale is English hence the en.lproj folder
    Works perfectly!! Thank you!!
    [Mini 10v - 2GB - 160GB - BT - SL 10.6.3] [Dell E310 - 4GB - 1.5TB - 24" WS - SL 10.6.3]
    [iPod Touch 2G - 32GB - 3.0 JB] [HP MediaSmart Server - 2GB - 4TB]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Had Infiniboard setup exactly like the instructions previously. Thank you for letting me know to upgrade to inconoclasm v1.4.1. It did indeed work and also fixed my Page0 issue and won't scroll any longer (Icon support of course turned off in SB Settings). The latest upgrade version seems to eat a lot of memory. I lost about 5mb just by upgrading to it. Had to re-arrange my icons again too...lol. I am sure with such low memory (constantly 18mb left) my freaking phone is gonna crash each time I go into Cydia.

Very nice theme Blue,congrats I use, but I have many icons and I need some icons. Unfortunately I don't have the PC now. Please someone create icons for me
    My requests: "healt", "favorites" or "more favorites", "news", "entertrainment" and, if possible, for these applications: "mailPro", "insomnia" and "Tutto Napoli" ...I am Italian and this is my soccer team Sorry guys for many requests and my horrible English
    Thanks very very much to anyone who can help me and again congrats for this beautiful theme Blue!

EDIT: first 4 icons are categories icons...
    Last edited by libertine81; 2010-04-20 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

...I lost about 5mb just by upgrading to it. Had to re-arrange my icons again too...lol. I am sure with such low memory (constantly 18mb left) my freaking phone is gonna crash each time I go into Cydia.

Tried a combination of RFM(ms) and SuperCharged? Works magic on my 3G and instead of crawling down at 10MB am usually idling at 38MB and sometimes as high 67MB... device is responsive too... But beware these virtual memory tweaks in the long run...

Quote Originally Posted by iman12 View Post
    try the version 1.4 of iconoclasm and set the layouts i have only one page and i have on this page 30 icons
    Friend can u share ur font? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WindAngel View Post
    Friend can u share ur font? Thanks
    this is from cydia search the font dodge viper

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iman12 For This Useful Post:

WindAngel (2010-04-20)

Thanks

So a big thank you to moe, The update will give you all your icon labels for the Categories folders back

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

SPPassion (2010-04-20)

Thanks

Any ideas why infiniboard only scrolls horizontally? I have it setup like the theme says.

@Showstopper: Are you using Iconoclasm, and have applied the layout for Page 2+, and have more than 4 apps/icons on your Page 2+? Then it should really work...

Maybe conflict with another app on your device?

You gotta move the icons to the page?

Re-worked the icons for my Search SpringJump shortcuts at top of each page and the auto-created Categories folders...my page 3 and page 4 setup before applying the theme...

Search Shortcuts v2

Categories Auto Folders v2

Last edited by moe_12345; 2010-04-20 at 08:30 PM.

Thanks

Hey Moe...I have it set up just like it says...not using iconoclasm(had too many problems with it)...I removed iconoclasm yesterday and it still is showing up in my substrates. Weird huh? Does icon support have to be activated?

Yeah dude, I am using also categories and categoriesSB (I was under the impression that categoriesSB is just the app icon e.g. Apps or Games on the SB). In any case, not sure what you meant about apps skinned, but my categories has the background and it can scroll. The first few icons from Evolution OS show up fine, but then the 6th icon is overlaped and then the next 5 icons or so show up lined up again. But it still looks awesome with the Evo OS icons.
    So, if I understood right, you have categoriesSB installed.
    When you open one category in which you have more than 5 apps you CAN scroll? - not possible on my device when using iconoclasm and set iconoclasm layout of page 11+ to evolution OS all other...
    Would you mind post a screenshot of your settings for: InfiniBoard, Categories, Iconoclasm?

That would be awesome. I would really like to have evry app skinned, as well these inside the categories folders and would be able to scroll within these categories folders.

Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast