Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

Underneath this mess, categoriesSB works.

Thanks

Yes, CategoriesSB works and works great. The issue is that it doesn't use themes like Categories does. With just Categories I can select a different theme for each folder and have the normal sized icons in the folders while my main pages use the icons from this theme.

Just a personal preference...
    [Mini 10v - 2GB - 160GB - BT - SL 10.6.3] [Dell E310 - 4GB - 1.5TB - 24" WS - SL 10.6.3]
    [iPod Touch 2G - 32GB - 3.0 JB] [HP MediaSmart Server - 2GB - 4TB]

Default cant get the im cion
    ive tried everything for the im icon!
    i have the icon! i changed it in the file and nothing
    its either too small!
    i took the folder and put with the themes! it change the icon but then the app wasnt working! ive tried everything! and i cant get it please any one can help me!!! im using winscp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0842.png   -img_0845.png   -img_0846.png  

i love this theme just having problems with the im plus icon?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I am little confused as to which setting is the homepage and which one should be add on pages. If you look in the extra folder in the downloaded theme and compare it with screen shots posted in the first post of this thread, it seems they are just the opposite. I am attaching the icon setup image from the downloaded theme and it says home page but it has more than 3 icons (in the instructions, it says, put your THREE favorite apps on the home page?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -homepage.png  

Does anyone know how to edit a .artwork file if so send me a pm please I fit some ideas

can anyone confirm if using iconoclasm for this theme would have a benefit on my 3G iphone over just using a TON of blanks..speed wise? im wondering if i should make the switch or if ill even notice a difference...which one would give me a little more ram.. cause with this theme im at like 30ish if i disable it im at around 47+ but i love this damn theme so much lol!
    (2) iPhone 3G
    (2) iPod 80g Classic
    13" Aluminum MacBook Pro/Snow Leopard
    12" iBook/Tiger
    ipad and apple tv coming soon....

i took the app off the home page u dont have to have any set home page icon!! i dont have none cuz i like to see the whole scroll!!! but i still need help with the im icon!!! any one!?

Quote Originally Posted by wizardatwill View Post
    ive tried everything for the im icon!
    i have the icon! i changed it in the file and nothing
    its either too small!
    i took the folder and put with the themes! it change the icon but then the app wasnt working! ive tried everything! and i cant get it please any one can help me!!! im using winscp:
    Not sure I understand your problem, but are you sure you named the icon correctly and saved as a .png?

2 alternate iPod icons...still don't know which one to choose...
    -ipod.png

-ipod2.png

11. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-04-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post

"Real" pressed buttons. So i would say, theme of the week ??

this theme works perfect with categoriesSB (i use it too). The labels are removed by the info.plist-file inside my theme.
    The reason is simple: i would have a Calendar and Clock Text on the widget !

You can rework the info.plist file with a text editor and set the "undocked icons labes" from "transparent" to "grey" or "white"
    Very clean! Great work buddy. Me like

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-04-20)

Thanks

Could you make an alternative icon for Games category?

Quote Originally Posted by g00fy1 View Post
    That's cool! Care to share that info?
    LocalizedApplicationNameString

Replace your info.plist in your main theme folder with the attached and then place the other file in this folder for your language locale in your theme:

Bundles\com.apple.springboard\en.lproj

My locale is English hence the en.lproj folder

16. The Following User Says Thank You to moe_12345 For This Useful Post:

g00fy1 (2010-04-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post

"Real" pressed buttons. So i would say, theme of the week ??

this theme works perfect with categoriesSB (i use it too). The labels are removed by the info.plist-file inside my theme.
    The reason is simple: i would have a Calendar and Clock Text on the widget !

You can rework the info.plist file with a text editor and set the "undocked icons labes" from "transparent" to "grey" or "white"

Not just theme of the week, but THEME OF A LIFE TIME!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbiscaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Some Game icons:

- Real Racing
    - Let's Golf
    - Zombieville

Some App icons:

- Cydia
    - iClassic
    - WifiTrak

Have fun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -real-racing.png   -lets-golf-.png   -zombieville.png   -cydia.png   -iclassic.png   -wifitrak.png  
    Last edited by mbiscaro; 2010-04-20 at 03:47 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mbiscaro For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-04-20), cocotherat (2010-04-20)

Thanks

Can anyone tell me please why my Page0 (SB homepage with the 5 icons) keeps scrolling endlessly and the other pages don't? I am using Infiniboard and Iconoclasm v1.3. I assumed that the page would be static and non-scrollable. And yes, I have Evolution OS Page 1 layout for iconoclasm selected for Page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by germandude View Post
    Can anyone tell me please why my Page0 (SB homepage with the 5 icons) keeps scrolling endlessly and the other pages don't? I am using Infiniboard and Iconoclasm v1.3. I assumed that the page would be static and non-scrollable. And yes, I have Evolution OS Page 1 layout for iconoclasm selected for Page 1.
    try the version 1.4 of iconoclasm and set the layouts i have only one page and i have on this page 30 icons

Thanks

Thanks man, but this layout with 30 icons is meant for page 2+ and I am staying away from a large amount of icons on one page, since the 3G low memory device gets extremely slow when I have more than 7 or 8 icons on one page. Also, I am staying away from iconoclasm v1.4 for now, due to the fact that it previously messed up my device badly and am waiting for the next version, as the developer is already aware of these problems. Any other ideas for Page 1 that could cause this?

Quote Originally Posted by germandude View Post
    Thanks man, but this layout with 30 icons is meant for page 2+ and I am staying away from a large amount of icons on one page, since the 3G low memory device gets extremely slow when I have more than 7 or 8 icons on one page. Also, I am staying away from iconoclasm v1.4 for now, due to the fact that it previously messed up my device badly and am waiting for the next version, as the developer is already aware of these problems. Any other ideas for Page 1 that could cause this?
    o.k i have also iphone 3g and it run vary good because of the iconoclasm 1.4 when i use iblanks then my iphone was vary slow
    and there is an update for iconoclasm 1.4.1 look in cydia

has anybody of the Iconoclams users get categories or categoriesSB?

Can anybody confirm that the apps are skinned the "evolutions OS" way AND you can scroll within categories / categoriesSB?

Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast