Page 18 of 100 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Version 1.1 is near to be released?

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    ...I need to know if y'all want it with or without the weather widget that's coming in version1.1?
    With weather please...

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Version 1.1 is ready but the weather is missing. Problem is that eveyrone wants other widgets: liveclock, digitalclock, with or without weather and so on.

I would say:
    1.let's do one version with weather and HTML clock
    2. and one version For slower devices with weather and digital clock

I allready prepared liveclock and the stock calendar for 1.1

thanks holdem!!!

Edit: this means the HTML clock is standard and I will add all needed files and a guide how to replace it with the digital clock.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-19 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ha ha ha, and that's where we end-users should really appreciate just how tough this theme-creation job really is!

Yep, Standard edition and then Optional for all the other additional things sounds good. Blue, should I PM you for d/l instructions again? Am ready to rock and roll with this new version!

@Holdenm: regarding my battery issues, I can confirm its a totally unrelated issue to Liveclock... haven't figured out what yet but I've discounted L/C as a suspect!
    Last edited by moe_12345; 2010-04-19 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hello i was try to use iconoclasm instead of iblank but when i install iconoclasm it put my phone into safe mode i have try iconoclasm 1.3
    dose this tweak not work good with infiniboard that way it put me in safe mode and what layout i need to choose in iconoclasm so it will work good

thanks for the help

Thanks

I made this layout for iconoclasm, it works both in 1.3 and 1.4 version.
    ---> http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...on-os-2-a.html

Blue, standard Evolution OS edition have a custom dialer, could you make this for Evolution OS 2 version?
    Or put in the 1.1 update the exiting dialer of OS 1...
    Last edited by matiu; 2010-04-19 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matiu View Post
    I made this layout for iconoclasm, it works both in 1.3 and 1.4 version.

Blue, standard Evolution OS edition have a custom dialer, could you make this for Evolution OS 2 version?
    Or put in the 1.1 update the exiting dialer of OS 1...
    i see the layout that you have made but some one needed to do a restore to his device coz used them and even before i use your layout my device get into safe mode and not come out and i have only 1 page what layout i need to use?? (i have infiniborad on my phone at the moment)
    Last edited by iman12; 2010-04-19 at 04:59 PM.

@ iman12, please check post # 261 in this thread and you'll find a layout by germandude that am also using and can confirm it works perfectly.

Thanks

My layout is compatible with infiniborard (have you set it right?), in the .zip file thera are two .plist files, one of them is for the first page (with only 5 icons support), the other one is for all remaining pages (with infiniboard scroll).
    In iconoscasm settings you have to turn on Per-Page Layout and set the layouts.

My layout is compatible with infiniborard (have you set it right?), in the .zip file thera are two .plist files, one of them is for the first page (with only 5 icons support), the other one is for all remaining pages (with infiniboard scroll).
    In iconoscasm settings you have to turn on Per-Page Layout and set the layouts.
    o.k but what about the safe mode that my phone get in when i install iconoclasm any idea

and i have only 1 page so i need to transfer the 2 files or just the one that work with infiniborad??

Thanks

Check your active daemons on SBSettings/More/Mobile Substrate Addons and tell me what daemons are active.

Check your active daemons on SBSettings/More/Mobile Substrate Addons and tell me what daemons are active.
    all of them is on should i turn off icon support before i install iconoclasm and your layout??

Thanks

Yeah, I have it turned off.

I can't seem to find your layout and does it work for the newest iconclasm?

first of all my phone is full with iblanks that make my device vary slow
    so let me see if i understand you :

1 turn off icon support
    2 delete all my iblanks
    3 install iconoclasm version 1.3 and transfer your layout
    4 choose only the layout that work with infiniboard (Evolution OS all others pages) because i have only one page. and that will arrange my icons like in the instruction (all the icons will be in the third place)
    5 put one iblank in the dock for the safari icon
    6 set the theme in winterborad

am i right??

thanks

matiu ???? am i right
    Last edited by iman12; 2010-04-19 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

- Delete all blank icons except one for the dock;
    - Set in iconoclasm settings layout per-pages (page one, use the "layout for only first page", for all other pages use the second layout".
    - Turn on the theme on winterboard and set up all your icons at the right place.

- Delete all blank icons except one for the dock;
    - Set in iconoclasm settings layout per-pages (page one, use the "layout for only first page", for all other pages use the second layout".
    - Turn on the theme on winterboard and set up all your icons at the right place.
    cool man work like a charm with iconoclasm 1.4 but i only use one layout (Evolution OS all others pages) because i have only one page that all my 30 icons are there and i set it up on the settings of iconoclasm and turn off the per-pages.

one question you told me to turn off the icon support from sbsettings way? what is this button do is it not good when it is turn off does it affect on something??

Thanks

So here is my layout.

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...-os-layout.zip

Quote Originally Posted by iman12 View Post
    cool man work like a charm with iconoclasm 1.4 but i only use one layout (Evolution OS all others pages) because i have only one page that all my 30 icons are there and i set it up on the settings of iconoclasm and turn off the per-pages.

one question you told me to turn off the icon support from sbsettings way? what is this button do is it not good when it is turn off does it affect on something??
    I dont know, many users have problem with this daemon...
    There are two layout because the first one is only for page1 (that has only 4 icons by default) and doesn't support infiniboard.
    Last edited by matiu; 2010-04-19 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to matiu For This Useful Post:

iman12 (2010-04-19)

So here is my layout.

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...-os-layout.zip

I dont know, many users have problem with this daemon...
    There are two layout because the first one is only for page1 (that has only 4 icons by default) and doesn't support infiniboard.
    o.k let's hope that it's not necessary so much coz for now all my function and apps work fine thanks a lot for your help

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

thanks matiu top man

Page 18 of 100 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast