Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

uupsssss!!! sorry for the spelling in Sirius Xm icon ... by the way, this theme working at 100% with infindock; easy way to save space in our screens!!!
    Last edited by iPapeto; 2010-04-19 at 04:29 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

STEVEFFF (2010-04-19)

@blue i have been doing some more testing on the weather icons and I have found when it's showing rain it actually shows up a little on the black map bar it can be moved up by editing the script. Please test a location that's raining and you see what I'm revering to if this is a problem I'll change it just let me know bud.

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Hey Blu...
    I got ur every theme(Paid for it...cup of coffee in ur verb)
    No disrespect to ur talent bt could u tell me jus one thng...why ur any of the theme thread be it iblack or wotevr it was( me startd frm MIN PRO)
    Lets say Min Pro...how many pages it lasts....not more than 75...max is 48 or 49 u knw why...cuz u suck at backing up the theme.
    No doubt u got talent, u possess da talent to bring smile on iphonez...
    Bt plz back it up back the baby u give birth to...u charging for a cup of coffee, charge us for a shot of expensive spirit, bt atleast back ur baby up!
    DUNNO HOW MANY PPL REQUESTED FOR ICONS INCLUDIN ME BT U N UR ASSOCIATES DONT WANNA KNW...
    if u charging ppl atleast give em COMPLETE theme!!!
    I think the post underneath yours does tell it all! he IS supplying icons to you - and on top after donating you got ALL templates complete the theme acc. to your own liking. I have just read this thread the last 3 days and there have been submitted approx 60 more icons!
    When you want a theme with more than 50000 icons you should go for a theme with auto-cerating icons.
    Blue has a big talent and he is sharing it with the community. YOU as a privileged iPhone user should have 1.99U$ for exactly THIS scope of supply. (when you've paid several hundred dollars for the iPhone itself)
    Why you blame him, cause you have no photoshop?
    In fact I think we get a good support as blue and holdem are working of extensions for the theme as safari skin and more.

It's your decision to pay or not to pay for this kind of scope of supply but I really felt your words as too hard!
    Me personally, I really like blue's work and I am willing to pay up to 2U$ for a great concept cause, THIS it is.

You may want to request your icons to the community here and you will get the icons for sure but PLEASE do not shout here when your special special icons will not be submitted in that second you request it.

SO what icons do you need?
    Last edited by henftling; 2010-04-19 at 05:35 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Icons Please:

iheartradio
    i.TV

If someone can get these; I tried but was unsuccessful. Thanks, and great job on the theme- I love it!

***This is funny after I read the Post from above

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Hey Blu...
    I got ur every theme(Paid for it...cup of coffee in ur verb)
    No disrespect to ur talent bt could u tell me jus one thng...why ur any of the theme thread be it iblack or wotevr it was( me startd frm MIN PRO)
    Lets say Min Pro...how many pages it lasts....not more than 75...max is 48 or 49 u knw why...cuz u suck at backing up the theme.
    No doubt u got talent, u possess da talent to bring smile on iphonez...
    Bt plz back it up back the baby u give birth to...u charging for a cup of coffee, charge us for a shot of expensive spirit, bt atleast back ur baby up!
    DUNNO HOW MANY PPL REQUESTED FOR ICONS INCLUDIN ME BT U N UR ASSOCIATES DONT WANNA KNW...
    if u charging ppl atleast give em COMPLETE theme!!!
    I think the post underneath yours does tell it all! he IS supplying icons to you - and on top after donating you got ALL templates complete the theme acc. to your own liking. I have just read this thread the last 3 days and there have been submitted approx 60 more icons!
    When you want a theme with more than 50000 icons you should go for a theme with auto-cerating icons.
    Blue has a big talent and he is sharing it with the community. YOU as a privileged iPhone user should have 1.99U$ for exactly THIS scope of supply. (when you've paid several hundred dollars for the iPhone itself)
    Why you blame him, cause you have no photoshop? {Skills}...

But I really need help I am using replacement icons for the (iheartradio,i.TV) icons. I have no idea how to edit with the template provided--would love to learn!

Great Job Blue on the Theme, Dogg for helping out, and all others for icon contributes- This is definitely one of the best forums I visited thus far...
    Last edited by jsayz; 2010-04-19 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iPapeto View Post
    Hi there!!! ...

I not an expert in photoshop, I put my best in this, I hope you liked!!

Just wondering if some of you can help me with this: As you can see in my icons; I never found the correct effect to make the border of the pic like the originals... I use photoshop elements 6 in my Mac.

See yaaaaa!!!
    There's a tutorial here: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5178168

it's on page 7 second post. I don't know if photoshop elements 6 have the same layer sytles. Good luck.

More icons!!!

Please!!! ... any help with my concern with photoshop?

=)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

STEVEFFF (2010-04-19)

Quote Originally Posted by STEVEFFF View Post
    can you do a stocks please wall street style
    Quote Originally Posted by kuki23 View Post
    Hello Mr. Henftling, can you make alternative icon for "Pocket Informant",thank you !
    Enclosed stocks and PocketInformant - the name was to long so I deleted the vocals of Pocket - two variations each
    -stocks2.png

-pocketinformant.png

-pocketinformant2.png

-stocks.png
    Last edited by henftling; 2010-04-19 at 06:34 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-04-19), STEVEFFF (2010-04-19)

Thanks

Hi guys, thank you for icons!!
    I need one last, firefox icon.

Hey matiu!!!

I hope you like it!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

matiu (2010-04-19), STEVEFFF (2010-04-19)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

@darthscypter: this is "LockInfo"

@iPapeto: thanks for your help. so I use a shadow to the inside and a glare/shine to the inside of the picture. easiest way would be to copy the layerstyle of the picture inside the template tonyour new picture.

I'm looking for the digital/analog clock wigdet posted by Holdenm in the EvoOS thread but couldn't find the attachment there. Can someone please share?

NVM: found it here: Digital/Analog Clock
    Last edited by moe_12345; 2010-04-19 at 09:54 AM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Don't know how this all is called in English.

By the way: firefox on iPhone. Did I miss anything ?

can some one make an icon for swap mode

thanks
    Last edited by iman12; 2010-04-19 at 10:19 AM.

sprak74 thks for the link!!! ...
    ... thks for the tip Bluemetal; I have a couple to icons to elaborate ... by the way, great theme !!! ... maybe matiu want firefox icon for MyFox ... who knows!!! ...again, thks for the tip!!!

Thanks

I just wanted to say, thank you all for contributing! It's by far one of the best support forums in any theme that I've seen and a so dedicated blue and of course holdemdogg who works on those cool widgets, moe_12345 for the real iconoclasm templates and for the guy's who keep supplying icons (and I will be patient, because I know the special special icons will come out later) and for all the support with many kind of other things. That's what this is all about, an iphone community who support each other to bring the best out of this cool device that it can be, and not the harsh words and blaming stuff.

I had a very very strange experience since installing the theme last night: battery drained at a rate of almost 1% per min and within an hour my battery had drained. And then the battery would not charge and stayed at 20% or so without increasing. I suspected the clock widget and replaced that with the digital/analog now and suddenly the device is charging again and battery life seems to have improved. Like I said, very strange, I can't explain this one...

I have SuperCharged and Glebo's RMF(ms) installed...

Only thing you replaced was the widget file unless changes where made in the script it should have anything to do with it. After you replaced it you respring your phone to get the digital clock to show up. That probably helped more then anything. I'll run some test on my phone with a program that I have and I'll report the findings and try to find out why this done this to your phone.

Default Icon request please
    A request for a couple of icons please:

MobileRSS
    BibleReader
    Tweetie 2
    Jelly SMS
    Eir Text Pro
    My Football Pro
    Bloomberg
    Brain Challenge
    Brain Challenge 2
    Puzzle Maniak
    Fizz Weather
    Fizz Traveller
    eWallet

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPapeto View Post
    sprak74 thks for the link!!! ...
    ... thks for the tip Bluemetal; I have a couple to icons to elaborate ... by the way, great theme !!! ... maybe matiu want firefox icon for MyFox ... who knows!!! ...again, thks for the tip!!!
    Thank you for firefox icons!!
    I use it for Cloud Browse that is a firefox pc browser with flash enabled.

However guys, I need one last generic icon for TV apps for streaming.

I'm going to make a digital clock widget for this theme like the one in the other thread.

I need to know if y'all want it with or without the weather widget that's coming in version1.1?

Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast