Page 16 of 100 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

does anyone have backgrounds without the clock area on them?

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

the backgound does not have any clock-graphics, its completly created by the html-clock. the page graphics placed above all have a glare for the clock.

Please read this post for more informations: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5203541

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

moe_12345 (2010-04-18)

then how come when i delete the widget file and library that bar stays there with no clock. i figured it was part of the background image so i went with a new background
    (2) iPhone 3G
    (2) iPod 80g Classic
    13" Aluminum MacBook Pro/Snow Leopard
    12" iBook/Tiger
    ipad and apple tv coming soon....

Question Need someone to Test Auto-Created Categories folders
    Sorry Blue, I know you mentioned that v1.1 has auto-themed category background so not sure how this ties into that but what I have here is an auto-creation process of the 8 Categories folders: Apps, Communicate, Internet, Games, Media etc:

1) In attached file, move all contents of the Preferences folder to this location: /var/mobile/Library/Preferences
    2) Move all contents of Categories folder into the /Applications folder in your main device

Respring and you should have ALL the 8 Categories/SB folders on your device without manually creating them in the app.

If someone can test and confirm that this is working OK, that'll be great. Works fine on my device but would like someone else to confirm it works on ANY other device.

Download Auto-Creation Categories folders files HERE
    Last edited by moe_12345; 2010-04-18 at 05:11 PM.

could someone make me

Translator
    360 Live

Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCentra View Post
    then how come when i delete the widget file and library that bar stays there with no clock. i figured it was part of the background image so i went with a new background

its part of the Page0.png open in paint.net which is free google it and erase the semi transpant area where the clock should be this will get rid of the white area over the clock

Wait is Version 1.1 Out?

Default Low memory devices
    I have created a lockscreen and homescreen for low memory users it includes

Digital clock on home screen plus the weather widget and time changing backgrounds

Lockscreen has it all analog clock rss feed and the same weather widget the backgrounds do not change

This is being beta tested by a member as we speak

Its release will come out when testing is over and version 1.1 comes out.

Screen shots with different backgrounds on lockscreen

I created the gear wallpaper in swift3d program completely from scratch drew all of it by hand it might not fit this theme but had to show it off its one of my master pieces

10. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-04-18)

Thanks

@Joe, okay, now i got it, you donīt talk about the widget but the black bar behind. So this is part of the wallpaper yes.

Unfortunatly it is not possible to make some hundred users their personalized themes. For this i added a full theme template for photoshop. You simply must disable "widget" inside the photoshop template to create such a wallpaper

thanks for bluemetal for this great theme and for doing the two icons a requested yesterday. if anyone has some free time and if this as not been requested yet could someone please do an icon for "emulators" i just like to have those separate from the games. thanks for reading...............sudeki300

Yeah I'm using the digital clock lol great for low memory lol love the lockscreen

where do you get the digital clock?

It was released in the older thread lol works fine for this though

could some one post the digital clock please?? i need it really bad!
    Thank you so much.!

Ok it's about half way down the page lol there a various option they should all work fine with this theme lol

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...s-blue-16.html

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

congratulations, this theme is awesome.

can someone make me an IM+ icon?

thanks in advance

Hey Blu...
    I got ur every theme(Paid for it...cup of coffee in ur verb)
    No disrespect to ur talent bt could u tell me jus one thng...why ur any of the theme thread be it iblack or wotevr it was( me startd frm MIN PRO)
    Lets say Min Pro...how many pages it lasts....not more than 75...max is 48 or 49 u knw why...cuz u suck at backing up the theme.
    No doubt u got talent, u possess da talent to bring smile on iphonez...
    Bt plz back it up back the baby u give birth to...u charging for a cup of coffee, charge us for a shot of expensive spirit, bt atleast back ur baby up!
    DUNNO HOW MANY PPL REQUESTED FOR ICONS INCLUDIN ME BT U N UR ASSOCIATES DONT WANNA KNW...
    if u charging ppl atleast give em COMPLETE theme!!!

Thanks

So this is the actual changelogg for version 1.1:

-more icons
    -complete black safari
    -black bottom bars for most of your apps
    -new compass
    -search and weather symbol top left
    -time changing backgrounds with weather forecast
    -new unlock slider
    -Full support for a widgetless use (LiveClock, different page graphics and calendar)
    -added the missing orange LockBackground
    -the background for Categories-folders will change automaticly, no need to copy and paste files

And here are some of the requested icons. All of this icons are made in two languages. I sorted all english icons till now alphabetical in two folders in post one.

Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-19 at 01:00 AM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-04-19), STEVEFFF (2010-04-19)

what is that thing you have on your lockscreen that displays stuff called? I have intelliscreen, but I like the one you have better.

Talking Icons
    Hi there!!! ...

I not an expert in photoshop, I put my best in this, I hope you liked!!

Just wondering if some of you can help me with this: As you can see in my icons; I never found the correct effect to make the border of the pic like the originals... I use photoshop elements 6 in my Mac.

See yaaaaa!!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

STEVEFFF (2010-04-19)

Page 16 of 100 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast