Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA Release] Ubuntu Ultimate V3

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn..I want to install this but I accidently updated iconoclasm. Guess I'll just have to wait..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    heres some iconoclasm layouts if u somehow got this to work with version 1.4 and dont want the dock and menus skewing off HEREE
    I'm guessing you can't test these because you don't have version 1.4. But sorry to say, those layout files are horrible. Not only are the icons still out of the alignment, but even the dock and tab jumps are mixed up.

I decided to go ahead and try making it myself. And after countless amounts of resprings, I managed to do it.
    Ubuntu Layout - MediaFire
    EDIT: I only included pages 2-7, because page 1 is already fine. SSH the files to \Library\Iconoclasm\Layouts\
    Last edited by levy_devy; 2010-04-17 at 01:00 PM.

One problem i have with this theme is respring. Everytime i respring using the respring icon all my alarms are gone. It's fine if i respring using SBsetting. Anyone else have this problem?

wuts alarms? and no i havent bothered to test those
    my alarm clock, but basically it resets every settings to stock.
    Last edited by yvang82; 2010-04-17 at 08:10 PM.

Yeah ive had that issue too. A bit annoying but nothing i cant live with.

they dont hide moneybanks? and theyre supposed to launched when u tap on the widgets
    no they dont but i want them to be put in the app sections, i dont want them on my screen it looks alot better without.

just disable the widgets, make icons for them, and add them to a category. im sorry bout u guys alarm clocks =/

Thanks

lol is that a cracked app =O

FONT

uhh i think the size is 14 idk it should say in the psd

i used THISiconset
    How did you get capitalized letters with that font. There's only lower-case letters.

Can you send me this wallpaper this theme is the best good job

well thats the same one i used, the link was still purple from when i downloaded it

that wall is included dude =P

Default Free?
    If it's "free" like Ubuntu...why do I have to pay for other apps to make it run? Ubuntu doesn't make you pay for GRUB :P

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m3shiko View Post
    If it's "free" like Ubuntu...why do I have to pay for other apps to make it run? Ubuntu doesn't make you pay for GRUB :P
    You shouldn't be complaining about the paid apps here, go tell that to the developers. Plus, this Ubuntu theme is free, in which you should be thankful because of all the hours put into this the creator still releases it without charge. There are only three applications that actually cost money, and if you really consider how useful and effective they are, its really worth the money. (It's only like... $5 total?)

If you must, there are obviously other ways which I won't be telling. Just a simple search into Google should help.

yea, i am not responsible for any actions taken to make this 100% freee =P but it is possible x]

btw does anyone still want make to make a instructional video? this thread seems to have quieted down so idk if its worth it
    Last edited by PhanaticD; 2010-04-19 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yes please

Yes please! Many of us would greatly appreciate it

alrite ill see what i can do. and i think iconoclasm has been updated, so it may work wit 1.4.1

Thanks a lot PhanaticD! Also, should we be expecting another update for the Beta or not?

Thanks for the fantastic reply :P Haha, if you can, do your best to release the icon making tutorial for the disk folders as soon as possible. I want to help create icons for this theme

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast