Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA Release] Ubuntu Ultimate V3

Looks really good, just too much effort for me to go through though.

PhanaticD this is realy nice theme but its hard to set it up... you need to write new tutorial how to set it up

i will post bug with low batery later

EDIT:

can i somehow rotate status bar on lockscreen?

and can i somehow move weather little down so it have some space under calendar? i think it will look nicer...
    Last edited by lazardj; 2010-04-15 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lazardj View Post
    PhanaticD this is realy nice theme but its hard to set it up... you need to write new tutorial how to set it up

i will post bug with low batery later

EDIT:

can i somehow rotate status bar on lockscreen?

and can i somehow move weather little down so it have some space under calendar? i think it will look nicer...
    Yes you can move the weather icon by going into theme/Ubantu Weather/Private/Stylesheets and change the margin-right: to whatever you want. I changed mine to 197.

#WeatherContainer{
    float:right;
    opacity:0.85;
    margin-top:380px;
    margin-right:197px;

color:white;

-webkit-transform:rotate(90deg);

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yvang82 For This Useful Post:

lazardj (2010-04-15)

u guys say this is "too much effort" and too "hard to setup" but what exactly is hard about it?? if its the icons theres a disclaimer on the first post about iconocalsm being uncompatible with the latest version

The only difficult thing I see about the theme is arranging the icons onto the correct pages. Other than that and a few other bugs, the theme is fantastic.

Hey Phan, are you going to have a tutorial showing how to make the icons on Photoshop?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fastflame750 For This Useful Post:

PhanaticD (2010-04-16)

well i dont know but i had to move icons around... wasnt able to get it to work 100% with sbringback

some icons are hard to see like spring jumps for disk and for show all...

maybe its just me... i am not done with setting it but i hope i will be soon...

can i make my lockscreen status bar landscape?

thx

Edit:

when you use back arrow in see all it gets bugged i cant use after it X or home or anything... i can just exit with home button... is this just with me or its bug? also when i use back arrow i lose dock icons...
    here is SC:
    this is when its working:

this is when i use back arrow:

Edit2:
    1 more thing dock icons are working just on page 1 i have them on all pages but when i click on them they just get pressed down and nothing is happening
    Last edited by lazardj; 2010-04-16 at 01:06 AM.

yea fastflame ill mention that in the upcoming video

lazardj: of course u hafta arrange ur own icons because not everyone has the same one

u cannot rotate the lockscreen statusbar that i know of

yes that is a bug with categoriesSB. if the icons disappear off of springboard just reopen the category. it works tho if u dont go back and forth. it sux i know but thats not my fault. u can exit "further in" by tapping the close box on the top right of the window

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

lazardj (2010-04-16)

yvang82 can you send me the /private/var/stash/Themes/Ubuntu Calendar/Widget.html file?

Im running on an iTouch and the calender is off. Ive been messing with the padding and margins for a while but I cant get far. It'd be easier if I could just copy and paste the file. Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

TUrns out all was not fixed, springjumps are not showing, only show for 1 time and then disapear after opening an app
    EDIT: fixed
    Last edited by nickkrd; 2010-04-16 at 07:00 AM.

it all works fine here on my itouch. 1 problem, i have removed the calendar, clock and weather but the stock icons are still there even though i have put them in the apps folder, any help they are a pain and i have no use for them at all.
    Last edited by moneybanks14; 2010-04-16 at 02:32 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybanks14 For This Useful Post:

PhanaticD (2010-04-16)

Quote Originally Posted by combustion8 View Post
    so does this not work properly with iconoclasm 1.4? if so how do I revert back to 1.3? and you may want to post that on the first page.
    You 1st need to uninstall 1.4 and let it respring. than go to http://www.mediafire.com/?h3yizn5rzzm for the 1.3 download. put it on your phone somewhere and install from ifile

16. The Following User Says Thank You to stickem602 For This Useful Post:

redmoonshine (2010-04-16)

they dont hide moneybanks? and theyre supposed to launched when u tap on the widgets

can you help me make dock icons to work on all pages? do i need to change something or what?

no theyre just iblanks haha. i coulda done duplicate apps but thats way too buggy, and if u wanted to change something on the dock itd be a lot more work

Quote Originally Posted by stavvie34 View Post
    yvang82 can you send me the /private/var/stash/Themes/Ubuntu Calendar/Widget.html file?

Im running on an iTouch and the calender is off. Ive been messing with the padding and margins for a while but I cant get far. It'd be easier if I could just copy and paste the file. Thanks.
    you dont edit the widget.html, you go into Private/Stylesheets and edit the PD.css

#WeatherContainer{
    float:right;
    opacity:0.85;
    margin-top:380px;
    margin-right:197px; <--- edit this

color:white;

-webkit-transform:rotate(90deg);

heres some iconoclasm layouts if u somehow got this to work with version 1.4 and dont want the dock and menus skewing off HEREE

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stickem602 View Post
    You 1st need to uninstall 1.4 and let it respring. than go to net.r-ch.iconoclasm_1.3_iphoneos-arm.deb for the 1.3 download. put it on your phone somewhere and install from ifile
    Can somebody confirm this source?

PhanaticD, can you give the information for the font and font size used for the icons. I don't really have anything else to do, so I might as well help you expand your library.

lol is that a cracked app =O

FONT

uhh i think the size is 14 idk it should say in the psd

i used THISiconset

this is such a BA theme
    Keithsta

lol thanks, have u installed it or do u just like complimenting my theme =P

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast