Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA Release] Ubuntu Ultimate V3

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Now my status bar is gone and the Icons are not low enough how do I get it back

This theme completly screwed up my iPhone, in settings my jailbroken this are gone WTF is wrong with this
    Last edited by nickkrd; 2010-04-14 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey PhanaticD,

Do you think you will be able to do a tutorial on how to make the icons for the disk folders? I'm not too good with Photoshop :P

thank's for this theme it rocks, I think a screen shot of each screen with the icons in the correct place would help some people, FWIW.

NVM just saw the ones posted on page 6 >_<
    my doc icons and calendar are still slightly shifted to the right.
    Last edited by combustion8; 2010-04-14 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks

Can you tell me all the hogs this deb installed? An where their located? I need to remove them

wow u guys are having some really weird issues =P maybe if u provided screenies...

yvang82, i have no idea wtf that is.. thats kinda scary. what version of iconoclasm are u using?

so does this not work properly with iconoclasm 1.4? if so how do I revert back to 1.3? and you may want to post that on the first page.

that seems to be the issue here =/ uhmm ask the develpoer

Thanks

ok i will here

see the status bar is gone and above loading aplications is ussally lockinfo,activator ect

I'm so close to getting this thing working, the iconoclasm 1.3 issue did fix my icons.. but how do I get the letter spacing in the calendar to fit tighter? the text is hanging out of the box.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    that seems to be the issue here =/ uhmm ask the develpoer
    YOU DIDNT MAKE THIS!
    Son of a ....
    If you didnt make it why did you post such a screwed up .deb, What does this edit? Cause i cant get rid of it

wow u guys are having some really weird issues =P maybe if u provided screenies...

yvang82, i have no idea wtf that is.. thats kinda scary. what version of iconoclasm are u using?
    im using iconoclasm 1.3 from xSellize, is there a newer version?

hmm im using the same one, maybe u have soemthing else installed? list me ur mobilsubstrate

combustion other ppl have complained bout that too, do u have a screenshot?

nickkrd, the developer of iconoclasm... i am making this. it a frickin beta and if u cant handle bugs dont download. it looks like u manually removed it and that u didnt backup with springback prior to installing the deb because your statusbar obviously isnt showing, which means u didnt remove the deb via cydia and also the settings means either preference loader is gone or perhaps ur using the com.apple.springboard from the package still idk
    Last edited by PhanaticD; 2010-04-15 at 01:44 AM.

Thanks

hmm im using the same one, maybe u have soemthing else installed? list me ur mobilsubstrate

combustion other ppl have complained bout that too, do u have a screenshot?

nickkrd, the developer of iconoclasm... i am making this. it a frickin beta and if u cant handle bugs dont download. it looks like u manually removed it and that u didnt backup with springback prior to installing the deb because your statusbar obviously isnt showing, which means u didnt remove the deb via cydia and also the settings means either preference loader is gone or perhaps ur using the com.apple.springboard from the package still idk

ohhhh i thought you didnt make the theme, Also This isnt the side affects of a normal theme
    So any idea on how to fix the status bar Plus i did do a spring back before i did reload sb

springback b4 installing the deb i said. and if u installed any of the previous versions that may be it too.

to fix the status bar go to system/library/coreservice/springboard.app/info.plist and change uistatusbarhidden to false instead of true

Thanks

thanks Now it works but please remove the iphone versions They dont work for a few people and me aperently

we r gonna hafta wait for iconoclasm 1.5

till then use iconoclasm 1.3
    Last edited by PhanaticD; 2010-04-15 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

PhanaticD, please pardon me if my question is vague or uneducated-

I have read through this forum, and I'm a fairly experienced developer with themes of my own, yet still I am perplexed.

You say in your instructions to add your games to the games catergory, and tools like calculator to the tools category, but when I open categories, I get several folders with titles like "Apps" "Apps2" "Disk2".

I put all my apps in the "Apps" folder, and all the games in the "Games" folder, and so on and so forth.

Upon respringing, icons are still jumbled. I could provide you with a screenshot if need be.

All in all I can really see where it could be and is a great theme. My thanks to you for putting it out there, especially free.

Thanks

PhanaticD, if you seem to have an older of version of iconoclasm, then I guess there's not much I can do as an (unofficial, self-hired) beta tester. lol

Quote Originally Posted by stavvie34 View Post
    I put all my apps in the "Apps" folder, and all the games in the "Games" folder, and so on and so forth.

Upon respringing, icons are still jumbled. I could provide you with a screenshot if need be.

All in all I can really see where it could be and is a great theme. My thanks to you for putting it out there, especially free.
    You should only put up to 15 apps/games/tools into each folder. Then you move on to Apps2/Games2/Tools2. And don't mix up the order in which the original applications are, because those are key for the disk folders to function properly. Just put the apps after all of the original apps. If you look at the layout, you see arrows within each folder, those are used to direct you to Apps2 or Apps3. You should provide a screenshot anyways.

yea and if u use the springback i included it could mess some ppl up =/ but yea i talked to the dev of iconoclasm and he said other ppl complained too so there will probly be a update to it soon

thanks for answering the question haha i will make a youtube video explaining that i guess.

[QUOTE=yvang82;5199675]Any iphone user have this problem? The line where the original status bar is at?[/QUOTE

update on this, for those who may have this issue, The reason this happens because I have Aqwoah Lockinfo III theme installed for my lockinfo. When i uncheck this in winterboard my background wallpaper is fine. I guess the 2 dont mix.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast