Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eight OS

  1. #1861
    Hey all,

    Sorry for the disappearing act Ive pulled. Work/Life has been really hectic and working on anything iphone-wise has been on the backburner.

    I finally have an iPhone 4 and a SMALL amount of time to work on an update. I have decided that an update wouldnt do EIGHTos justice and that I will have to start from scratch for most things. This also means I have decided on 2 things;

    1. EIGHTos from here onwards will not be specifically updated for 3G(s) iOS4.

    2. EIGHTos WILL be iOS4-iPhone4 updated soon.

    Obviously with iOS4 changes I am going to be learning some new things but with my past experience with EIGHTos I dont think the update will take as long as EIGHTos initially took to come to full release.

    Expect some new graphics in EIGHTos but the overall layout that most of you love will stay.

    Thanks for your support and keep an eye out for an update in the iPhone4 Themes area.

    -Brendon

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

    alexxx139 (2010-08-30), DevouredDreams (2010-09-14), EddieLeonard (2010-08-30), kavap (2010-09-12), xSURPx (2010-09-09)

  3. #1862
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    489
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    woo! this was one of my favs themes ive used on my phone

    ive tried making a OS theme my self but i all ways revert back to using a sort of start menu all the time and its a pain :P

    we all appreciate all the hard that has gone in to this

    thanks
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  4. #1863
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Florida, USA
    Posts
    284
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 33 Times in 27 Posts

    well if ur gonna redo with iphone 4 images plz dont optimize it (b/c imma have to shrink everything)

  5. #1864
    Fixed by updating mobile substrate
    Last edited by itouch8112; 2010-09-02 at 05:14 PM. Reason: ADDED PIC

  6. #1865
    iPhone? More like MyPhone grassho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    ottawa ont
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    status? i want this on my iphone 4 bad

  7. #1866
    This is the best theme ever !!!

  8. #1867
    Green Apple xXQuickpawXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    i hope the update comes soon, theme has so many small bugs on ios4 that make me sad lol. i wish i could fix it myself but i dont know enough about theming :P
    kill it with fire

  9. #1868
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Is their a way to replace the stock wallpaper for this theme with one that's at the 960x640? Or atleast have the widgets not disappear when I delete the Wallpaper.png from the theme so I can use the ones saved on my phone?

  10. #1869
    Whats going on with the update I bought this thinking it was ios4 compatible. i feel like I got suckerd into buying this when it didnt even work with ios 4?

  11. #1870
    Green Apple xXQuickpawXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by x_IMMORTAL_x View Post
    I bought this thinking it was ios4 compatible.
    theres your problem right there.
    probably should have checked, im pretty sure one of the first lines on the first post of this thread states that it isnt ios4 ready yet.

    you didnt get suckered into anything, you just have to wait until the update comes cause you didnt check :P
    kill it with fire

  12. #1871
    Well I didn't see this post until after I bought it. I came here to see if anyone knows how to set it up and read it wasn't ios4 ready. In cydia it shows the screenshots on a iPhone 4 thus making it seem like it works with iPhone 4.

  13. #1872
    Hi guys,

    Brilliant theme!

    Got a problem here...

    I am changing over from Aliens HTC themes and springboard is causing mayhem for my icon placement.

    I can't place the category folders in a straight line down the left. I am using iBlank to fill the spaces and even those, for some reason, do not line up properly.

    Also some clarification with this step taken from the pdf instruction file.

    "For the location of apps it is totally up to you but make sure that the pictured apps are not in a folder"

    It's prob so simple, but I'm having a dense moment! :P

    Help please?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0424.png   -img_0425.png  
    Last edited by flombs; 2010-09-15 at 08:13 AM.

  14. #1873
    cant wait for iphone 4 port.. this is going to be sweet..

  15. #1874
    When is the mod for the iPhone 4 gonna be ready again please?

  16. #1875
    Quote Originally Posted by flombs View Post
    Hi guys,

    Brilliant theme!

    Got a problem here...

    I am changing over from Aliens HTC themes and springboard is causing mayhem for my icon placement.

    I can't place the category folders in a straight line down the left. I am using iBlank to fill the spaces and even those, for some reason, do not line up properly.

    Also some clarification with this step taken from the pdf instruction file.

    "For the location of apps it is totally up to you but make sure that the pictured apps are not in a folder"

    It's prob so simple, but I'm having a dense moment! :P

    Help please?
    the apps are not going to line up down the left side but once you get the theme set up the actual words for those folders will line up just fine... as for the pictured apps that are not suppose to be in a folder they are talking about the clock, calendar, weather, ipod, and pictures apps. These apps are made invisible and are put where the clock calendar weather music and the elongated picture are and that is how u access those apps and also the reason for some of the odd looking placement. if you notice that is where those different apps are located in the theme

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to poynter32 For This Useful Post:

    flombs (2010-09-19)

  18. #1876
    Quote Originally Posted by poynter32 View Post
    the apps are not going to line up down the left side but once you get the theme set up the actual words for those folders will line up just fine... as for the pictured apps that are not suppose to be in a folder they are talking about the clock, calendar, weather, ipod, and pictures apps. These apps are made invisible and are put where the clock calendar weather music and the elongated picture are and that is how u access those apps and also the reason for some of the odd looking placement. if you notice that is where those different apps are located in the theme

    Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.

    I'll have togive it another crack!

  19. #1877
    I dont know if its is this theme or the fact the my phone is jailbroken but i am missing the ability to add a mail account. Does anybody know how to do this or why i am missing "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" in the settings menu

  20. #1878
    Green Apple xXQuickpawXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    is your mail app in a categories folder? sometimes they'll disappear from the settings menu if they're in one

    safari will do that too.
    kill it with fire

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to xXQuickpawXx For This Useful Post:

    poynter32 (2010-09-27)

  22. #1879
    Is there a arrival date for the iPhone 4 update?
    Thanks!

  23. #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by poynter32 View Post
    I dont know if its is this theme or the fact the my phone is jailbroken but i am missing the ability to add a mail account. Does anybody know how to do this or why i am missing "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" in the settings menu
    Try disableing everything in winterboard. do you have anything like extended settings that is activated thru winterboard?

Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •