Page 92 of 100 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Knight View Post
    thats not ios 4 its older but the widget works on all devices. including my iPhone 4
    thats good news, how can i get it??

Also can anyone share there HTML weather file? i cant get it to work either

EDIT: Nevermind got the weather working!
    Last edited by swifttricker; 2010-08-17 at 01:05 PM.

ill send it to entombed and it will be released in the next update.

iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is my widget HTML file, i've noticed a few people struggling to get the weather workig to just swap this file with youre current one edit you location then delete the .js files that are in the 8os Weather folder
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swifttricker For This Useful Post:

bdo (2011-06-26), metaserph (2010-08-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone zYxMa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post

EIGHTos IS NOT CURRENTLY iOS4 SUPPORTED
    Due to the issues with Categories and Iconoclasm EIGHTos wont get a proper update until they either work to suit or there is an alternative.
    So why do you have iPhone 4 on the screens?

Cause it looks good with them and I actually have it mostly working on iPhone 4

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicholas Knight For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-08-18)

Dam I purchased this when I was on my 3GS but I got and iPhone 4 but looks like crap on it when is this gonna be available for the ip4?

It's not a problem on our end. We have to wait for iconoclasm to be updated. Once that's done it will be fairly easy for me to adjust the theme to be iOS4 compatible.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Knight View Post
    It's not a problem on our end. We have to wait for iconoclasm to be updated. Once that's done it will be fairly easy for me to adjust the theme to be iOS4 compatible.
    iconoclasm is updated...
    version 1.6.2

im using it now on 4.0.1

btw what is going to happen with folders in ios4? or will it still be categories? if no one knows then no biggie.. i was just wondering
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 2010-08-18 at 06:38 PM. Reason: missed some text
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

I running ios4 on 3GS. I tried iconoclasm, but the iPod icon does not line up correctly.

Also, weather widget is not working
    Last edited by amitaf; 2010-08-18 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well I havnt really looked into icon placement in just the widget guy lol

Default Help...
    Hello Everyone..

I'm having problems with the weather with the celsious(I made it false to show Fahrenheit), not showing up and I also seem to be getting question marks above time, date & weather is that due to compatability with os4?

Any help would be much appreciated...

Thanks..

Marc

read previous post this issue has been fixed. I think it was 2-4 pages back.

i did...seems not to b working for myself..thanks

Any news when this may be ready for iPhone 4?

None yet but I am working on the widgets as we speak. I'll update as I make significant improvements. I really didn't have time to worry about iPhone 4 because I wanted to get the music widget finished. Now that it's done, I'll be able to make significant progress on converting everything to iOS4.

ok so I have Eight OS working on my iPhone 4 now all I really have to do is have brandon update te iconoclasm layout and we should be good to go.
    Last edited by Nicholas Knight; 2010-08-21 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nicholas Knight For This Useful Post:

Masterz1337 (2010-08-23), metaserph (2010-10-25), San23 (2010-08-21), xXQuickpawXx (2010-08-21)

What about the category folders - will iconoclasm layout affect CategorySB folders?

Also, will the update for iOS4 be available in Cydia, or do we donate to get the update?

Quote Originally Posted by swifttricker View Post
    Here is my widget HTML file, i've noticed a few people struggling to get the weather workig to just swap this file with youre current one edit you location then delete the .js files that are in the 8os Weather folder
    what is the best way to get the .htlm file to the iphone

Quote Originally Posted by ishaked View Post
    i made it also on my iPad with a few changes, also on my 3Gs:

from left to right: desktop-iphone-ipad
    could you tell us how you got the icons on the dock and also how you fixed the calender icon so that its in the middle of the box and doesnt have a shodow of the day of the week Thank You
    Last edited by poynter32; 2010-08-21 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well categories has been updated already and the folders work. The only thing that is really needing to be fixed is the image files for the folders. After that it will only take a few minor tweaks to the icon layout. I'll forward it to Brandon and he will be able to do all that. Also all releases will probably be on cydia (don't quote me on that)

wait so i just paid for it on cydia for nothing?!?i hope you plan to keep all updates coming to the people who paid for it [email protected] and i love this theme man i hope for it to look right on my i4 soon

Page 92 of 100 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast