Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

iPhone? More like MyPhone grassho's Avatar
    Thanks

was that to me? what do you mean exactly

try installing the neccesary files separately first such as Iconoclasm ...

For some reason when i install Iconoclasm my phone keeps getting stuck at the apple symbol anoyone having this issue
    Last edited by boy2trill; 2010-08-04 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Mines looking very similar in iPhone4 iOS4.

It seems as if the no-shadow iBlanks isn't working so well. I've tried putting it on top, in back. Doesn't seem to work. Stinks too, cause that shadow is making my feeds a little weird to read.

I have no idea why Menu getting shoved so low.

Totally livable issues for now though, consider actually have this on iPhone4! :P YEAAAAHHHH!!!!!

-chAz

And I had the weather widget running b4 iconoclasm was downloaded and installed. Now seems to not want to run? Definitely little oddity there too.

-chAz
    Last edited by chAz15; 2010-08-04 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For some reason when i install Iconoclasm my phone keeps getting stuck at the apple symbol anoyone having this issue

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Iconoclasm on mine has this Simple mode beta thing and wont let me customize the sb board like the instructions shows. Thats why I cant get it to work right. Also the categories settings options are way different now in the new version unless the settings shown are from categories sb which I dont have.

iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the main screen sorted on iphone 4 but when i go into a category my apps appear like this...any ideas??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swifttricker View Post
    I have the main screen sorted on iphone 4 but when i go into a category my apps appear like this...any ideas??
    how did u get iconoclasm working? i have 1.6 but no layouts work

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    how did u get iconoclasm working? i have 1.6 but no layouts work
    I just set the layout as per the setup pdf but swapped applications folder with communications folder and then set the layout to Eight OS Widget + Nav Layout and all works apart from the weather

My only problem is the post previous to this one with the categories folder. Got a feeling that this cant be fixed and if this is the case i wouldn't waste your time.

Under simple beta mode turn it off

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boy2trill View Post
    Under simple beta mode turn it off
    have done

did that work for you

I need help, The way the icons are arrange on the first page of the theme is also arrange in categories folder which makes it hard to view some of mt icon in the categories folders such as the apps, config and etc folders

download the neccesay files first and separately, like preferenceloader, iconoclasm n etc. download eight os theme by itself last
    Last edited by boy2trill; 2010-08-05 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I bought this theme a couple days ago on iOS4 and then installed the update of iconoclasm and I was so happy to get the icons in place!
    But I have a problem with the weather widget.... From what I can tell it doesn't update with the set interval 30. And on the SB I don't get any weather showing up -- just a blank box.

Any help is much appreciated

I just got everything to work as well! But I also get a blank box for the weather widget I also am using categories SB. Anyone have any clues?

From what I read, the latest Iconoclasm (1.6.1) doesn't support the per-page-layout. Anyone get the theme set up on this version?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You're correct. The current version doesn't support per-page layouts. That said, I'm still using it (even though my categories layouts are jacked up!) because the front page of this theme is just that. damn. awesome.

Can't wait for updates.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lenas For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-08-08)

Does anyone know if there is a way to get just one picture to stay in the picture app window instead of scrolling through different pictures

Check out infinifolders works like categories add as many icons as you can that you can scroll up and down for icons but don't know yet if you can change the icon

Maybe you could integrate here in your awesome theme

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iymdom13 For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-08-08)

Thanks

So its not just me that has messed up categories folders? we need the per page layout!!

Will the update for iOS4 be available in Cydia or only donation? (Is the iOS4 ready)?

Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast