Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry if these questions have already been answered but I've looked through the posts and searched and haven't found anything.

1st screen shot the music icon seems to have been chopped off the bottom for some reason?? how do i fix?

Second is of the lock screen i just want to know how i change the image instead of the default one.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0550.png   -img_0551.png  

Hi guys, I was able to solve the muddle problem by adding a blank icon to the second page but yeah I'll take some pics for reference, tyvm guys

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaylucan For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-07-13)

Quote Originally Posted by swifttricker View Post
    Sorry if these questions have already been answered but I've looked through the posts and searched and haven't found anything.

1st screen shot the music icon seems to have been chopped off the bottom for some reason?? how do i fix?

Second is of the lock screen i just want to know how i change the image instead of the default one.

Thanks in advance.
    The music Icon seems to be corrupted, try reinstalling and then respringing your device.

The lockscreen, get "Lockscreen Clock Hide" from Cydia to remove the time from the top.

Updates sent out, Cydia users give it a couple of days.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-07-13 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-07-13)

Default files installed to /var/stash
    On the details page of EIGHTos I get a warning message "files installed to /var/stash" Is this bad? I still can't get the theme to work. I know I'm doing something wrong but don,t know what. I still can't get the folders from categories to show up as text on the page. I've installed all from Cydia. That should take care of file location issues right?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

thanks for the update the theme is wonderful!!!loving the desktop wallpapers!!

Just installed the update, smooth sailing. The phone seems a bit snappier w the new widget code. Seems like those of you still having setup problems are NOT following the guide step by step. This is the fifth time ive set this up from scratch without problems. Read the FAQ and follow the guide. Simple

ye its not that simple, im still having trouble setting the thing up, ie how am i moving apps for example to the apps folder i made within applications ? from pc or the iphone, and yes i agree with lots of other people please give more detailed instructions as im no IT expert !!

Any help please and also after buying eightos what do i tick in winterboard ? no instruction for that !!

IE Im still confused about the folder placements in the pdf file, ie do i create these in ifunbox or what am i doing ? cheers from brian

Ok here maybe my problem, im using categorys app to add apps and when i try to add an application to a category i press tap manage folders, then tap the folder to change then this is where something is going wrong, ie a list of applications are not showing up to select which ones i want to add, ie all it does when i press tap the folder to change , it goes back to my home screen !!! any ideas ? cheers from brian
    Last edited by readbmr; 2010-07-13 at 08:45 PM.

Best theme ever!! Very easy to install for me, but my weather icon is not showing up. Its there but its just blank, if i tap it THE weather app comes up. Thanks in advance

Btw, do u mind if i use this as a inspiration for my Next theme??
    Last edited by mdijkhuizen; 2010-07-13 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mdijkhuizen View Post
    Best theme ever!! Very easy to install for me, but my weather icon is not showing up. Its there but its just blank, if i tap it THE weather app comes up. Thanks in advance

Btw, do u mind if i use this as a inspiration for my Next theme??
    The weather icon should be positioned where the weather shows on the home screen like in the directions. It was meant to be clear soo you could click on the weather to bring up the forecast.

is this right? i dont think so

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by readbmr View Post
    ye its not that simple, im still having trouble setting the thing up, ie how am i moving apps for example to the apps folder i made within applications ? from pc or the iphone, and yes i agree with lots of other people please give more detailed instructions as im no IT expert !!

Any help please and also after buying eightos what do i tick in winterboard ? no instruction for that !!

IE Im still confused about the folder placements in the pdf file, ie do i create these in ifunbox or what am i doing ? cheers from brian

Ok here maybe my problem, im using categorys app to add apps and when i try to add an application to a category i press tap manage folders, then tap the folder to change then this is where something is going wrong, ie a list of applications are not showing up to select which ones i want to add, ie all it does when i press tap the folder to change , it goes back to my home screen !!! any ideas ? cheers from brian
    Reading this is a nightmare buddy >_>

The setup pdf actually DOES tell you which things to use in winterboard, theres even a picture in there to show you.

Now for categories. Launch categories and hit manage folders. Create each of the folders (enter the names EXACTLY as shown in the setup PDF). Once you've created each one, click on the one you want to add stuff to. There should be a button at the top that says add. Click that and a list of applications will come up. From there you click on whichever ones you want to put in that specific folder. Note that if an app is already in a folder, I believe it will no longer show up in that list. You would have to remove it from whatever folder its in then add it to the one you want afterwards.

The setup is really easy if you take your time and go through each step carefully. Like I said before, most of the time people run into problems because they jump ahead or dont read the setup PDF properly. I followed the instructions to the T and everything worked for me.

If all else fails just start over.
    Last edited by xXQuickpawXx; 2010-07-13 at 10:42 PM.
    kill it with fire

i dont think this is right

was there an update on this theme??

Idk. Its not in my mail do i dont think so

My folders are in messed up positions in the theme :/ even after re arranging. Also the folders name go off the left of the screen and I can only fit a few vertically. The place for the music and calendar is also messed up.
    Last edited by Zomgacow; 2010-07-13 at 11:47 PM. Reason: added picture

Post a picture so i can see.

Thanks

Looks great, good job!
    Please hit the Thanks Button if I've helped you out or if you agree with my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post

CHANGELOG
    Update: July 13th 2010.
    V1.0.1
    - Fixed Lockscreen resize issue on Wednesday
    - Fixed Springboard Day not updating automatically.
    - Added color themes for SBsettings
    - Seperated "Tap to Unlock" info.plist from the Master Theme to the Lockscreen.theme(s) to allow for those who want to use the Battery display when charging.

v1.0.1???

Sh4dow, can you send my that update in my mail??

Nevermind i just got it
    Last edited by mdijkhuizen; 2010-07-13 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mdijkhuizen View Post
    Sh4dow, can you send my that update in my mail??

Nevermind i just got it
    how did u get it?

Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast