Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

Hi can somebody explain how i move my apps in these pacific folders, ie is it via ifunbox ? and how am i moving my apps into these ? as there also seems to be a lot other people stuck with the instruction files? any help for us please?

ie pdf file-folder locations !!! shame because i have bought everything needed and am about to give up on this now as dont wana mess up my iphone!!

The ptest1 is from Beta1, not the latest install, for the record.

To move the apps to the Category folder, you need to do it through Categories or SBCategories. Open the folders and then add the apps to the folders you want. To move the icons to their right place, disable the master theme, p[ress on an icon until they wiggle and then move to where they go. Do this AFTER creating 3 or 4 blanks with iBlank and placing them on the dock and after moving all the apps to their category folders, all except Clock, Calendar, iPod, Photos and Weather. Start with that.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2010-07-12 at 06:59 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

3. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-07-13)

got ya thanks for your help and i will have a go at this, blimey surely if im capable of jailbreaking and various other things surely i can do this !! lol, thankyou for helping me and will let you no if i have any probs, oh one last thing if i go wrong will i have to restore my iphone? or just try undo what i already have done ? cheers again from brian

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by readbmr View Post
    got ya thanks for your help and i will have a go at this, blimey surely if im capable of jailbreaking and various other things surely i can do this !! lol, thankyou for helping me and will let you no if i have any probs, oh one last thing if i go wrong will i have to restore my iphone? or just try undo what i already have done ? cheers again from brian
    you shouldnt have to do a restore, if you want to start over just disable everything related to the theme in winterboard and turn off iconoclasm.
    kill it with fire

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xXQuickpawXx For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey to the theme designer. I have a request. Is it possible to make the screen lock something that sliders or something. The one touch thing makes my phone unlock sometimes and make calls when I'm not aware

Riley, I enable the passcode to open the phone, you can do that in Settings/General. That way even if I accidentally press the unlock, it stays unlocked until I enter my passcode. Just a suggestion.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Thanks

I really hope Iconoclasm gets update to be compatible with 4.0 so I can buy this theme and start rocking it. It looks amazing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Logan80 For This Useful Post:

whats up with the Forbidden errors?

i puchased iconoclasm and itss till happening

Did you also get Categories and iBlank?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Any update on the springboard date fix? That's about the only flaw with this theme now

Quote Originally Posted by zumspass View Post
    Any update on the springboard date fix? That's about the only flaw with this theme now
    Open up widget.html in "8os Theme Master.theme" with a text editor look for the function calendarDate ( ) and update it to the one as below

Code:
    function calendarDate ( )
    {
      var today = new Date();
      var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday","Saturday");
      var this_weekday = today.getDay();
      //document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nodeValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] + " " + this_date + " " + this_month_name_array[this_month]//concat long date string
      document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nodeValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] //concat long date string
    }
    It should solve the day update issue

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nitestarzz For This Useful Post:

iymdom13 (2010-07-13), metaserph (2010-07-13), xXQuickpawXx (2010-07-13), zumspass (2010-07-13)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default could icons needed
    Could I get some icons made for UnlimTones and UnlimVideos?

- Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -unlimtones-vids.jpg  

Is iconoclasm the only thing stoping this wonderful theme to be ported on iOS4?

Thanks

Why is it that while most icons get themed, some dont?
    kill it with fire

Quote Originally Posted by xXQuickpawXx View Post
    Why is it that while most icons get themed, some dont?
    I guess only icons for apps downloaded from AppStore get automatically themed while others (e.g. those downloaded from Cydia) don't. But I do remember there's a folder of icons for Cydia apps available somewhere.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iymdom13 View Post
    Pretty much. Is there any other way to use this theme without Iconoclasm?

Maybe we should all email the dev of Iconoclasm to get it updated.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Logan80 View Post

well we could have a 50x50 springboard and tones of blank apps

oh and iconoclasm is being updated. its a very confusing tweak so it will take some time
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 2010-07-13 at 11:16 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

23. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieLeonard For This Useful Post:

Hi guys, I'm absolutley loving the theme, like many tho I have ran into a few problems. The main one is I set the icons exactly as they are shown on the diagram, but when it comes to opening a folder, all the icons are muddled and not uniform. The only way I can solve this is by moving the photos icon onto the next page. Is there anyway to resolve this?

And just a few questions
    1. Flip clock isn't shown on your diagram, where do I put it on winterboard?

2. How would I go about installing diffrent colours.

To everyone else, I had to remove liveclock from Cydia to make the clock icon dissapear. Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by lilmikey View Post
    someone needs to make a video tutorial
    I agree this has been 1 of the toughest themes 2 install properly, please upgrade the instructions with new information, Im not a rookie at installing themes but Im having alot of trouble with jus about everything on this

Quote Originally Posted by lilmikey View Post
    i got it from sh4dow.. and also when its showing how to setup iconoclasm it shows that the uniform layout is ptest1 i dont see that in the layouts?
    That just proves its an old version of the theme. Maybe thats the problem.
    The Full Release setup of EIGHTos has the Uniform Layout as: EightOS Categories

Quote Originally Posted by RileyFreeman View Post
    Hey to the theme designer. I have a request. Is it possible to make the screen lock something that sliders or something. The one touch thing makes my phone unlock sometimes and make calls when I'm not aware
    Ill look into a slider option. Thanks for the feedback.

I really hope Iconoclasm gets update to be compatible with 4.0 so I can buy this theme and start rocking it. It looks amazing.
    So do I!

Quote Originally Posted by MC_KNuCKLeHeaD View Post
    whats up with the Forbidden errors?

i puchased iconoclasm and itss till happening
    PLEASE, read the FAQ on the first page if you have this error!

Uploading it now. Cydia users please wait a couple of days, direct donation people I will post when the emails have gone out.

Quote Originally Posted by dwgerk View Post
    Could I get some icons made for UnlimTones and UnlimVideos?

- Thanks!
    Yeah give me a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by iymdom13 View Post
    It is. I assure you Yanik the dev is good at his work but the depth of testing that will be requried will also take some time.

I guess only icons for apps downloaded from AppStore get automatically themed while others (e.g. those downloaded from Cydia) don't. But I do remember there's a folder of icons for Cydia apps available somewhere.
    Exactly right, there is an overlay system for App Store apps but Cydia Store apps dont get auto themed. (Maybe if we email Saurik enough he will find a way to build it into Winterboard)

Emailing someone to get something updated a bunch of times will just annoy them. Look what happened with Geohot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylucan View Post
    Hi guys, I'm absolutley loving the theme, like many tho I have ran into a few problems. The main one is I set the icons exactly as they are shown on the diagram, but when it comes to opening a folder, all the icons are muddled and not uniform. The only way I can solve this is by moving the photos icon onto the next page. Is there anyway to resolve this?

Can you post a screenshot of this "muddled" situation. I dont quite understand how it happens.

And just a few questions
    1. Flip clock isn't shown on your diagram, where do I put it on winterboard?

Place it in the same place where the other clock is.

2. How would I go about installing diffrent colours.

To install colors simply place them just over the 8os Master Theme.theme in winterboard and activate them

To everyone else, I had to remove liveclock from Cydia to make the clock icon dissapear. Hope that helps
    If you have the Weather Icon or Clock Icon not hiding make sure that you dont have "LiceClock" or "WeatherIcon" (or similar) installed.

===========================================

As said above, uploading update now.

Lockscreen update will require 1 of 2 methods:

1. There will be a folder that can be dropped into the Lockscreen.theme folder to replace the file.

2. All new downloads to replace old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by cjdamonstr View Post
    I agree this has been 1 of the toughest themes 2 install properly, please upgrade the instructions with new information, Im not a rookie at installing themes but Im having alot of trouble with jus about everything on this
    Ill look into it. I appologise that it is hard for you but there have been a lot of people who found it fine to setup EIGHTos.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-07-13 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

LuisAKANewt (2010-07-13), RileyFreeman (2010-07-13)

Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast