Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

Quote Originally Posted by RileyFreeman View Post
    i think i know why this thing wont work. at the beginning it says

do i actually have to put stuff in those folder? and what stuff do i have to put. it says contents

Sh4dw's Response: If you got the theme from Cydia this part can be skipped. If not than within the download file there are folders that match each destination.

oh and here i dont get

i search for an app called springboard all i find something with a white icon as its logo as if there really is no logo and it opens and closes right away. so i think this is part of the reason its not working either
    Sh4dw's Response: LOL, Ive never heard anyone think of Spingboard as an app..

Quote Originally Posted by rcxracing View Post
    Move redsurp to the top on winterboard

K has anyone had this. Lockscreen shows the correct day but when unlocked it says a different day on certian days through out the week
    Yes being fixed in the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyFreeman View Post
    hmmm well the photos thing isnt working for me then by photos i mean the thing that says photos here with the bridge

actually i now realize i do care cuz i cant access my clock nor can i access my weather app and when i click on clock photos open. so since photos and weather are not clickable for me and clock opens photos instead of the clock. how/where do i fix this
    The photo part is the picture flipper.

The reason your apps dont match is because you havent placed them correctly. Open the setup file and follow the section with the image showing the icon placement.
    The best way to get it right is to disable 8os Theme Master.theme in Winterboard first as then you can place the files with the correct icons.

Quote Originally Posted by sam3173 View Post
    @rcxracing once I move the redsurp mod to the top what need to be checked off other than the master theme for this to work?
    Keep the Master Theme active. Half of the files wont work otherwise.

============================================

I am working on the update now.
    And a desktop wallpaper pack.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

RileyFreeman (2010-07-11), sam3173 (2010-07-12)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

lol i knew springboard was the main thing but i was honestly thinking maybe i was wrong cuz i couldnt get it to work. so i started questioning myself lol

and i finally see what u meant with the apps placement. dohh i feel dumb. thanks for ur help works great now

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RileyFreeman For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-07-11)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

mod preview images are "bandwidth exceeded". may want to check that out

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lbroskee For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-07-11)

Yeah Im gonna have to look at new options for image hosting. This is getting just a little attention..

DOWNLOAD EIGHTos WALLPAPER PACK
    Screenshot shows RainMeter with Omnimo for PC and EIGHTos for iPhone.

================================================== ====================

Keep a weather eye on the horizon guys... (I had a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon today)

Thanks to Zebeur for the heads up and Alien1974 the Date fix will come in a version update in the next couple of days.
    Zebeur has modified Aliens Dusk date code which worked a treat but after speaking with Alien I have a specific widget for EIGHTos.

Again thanks to both of these guys for making this happen.

Just need to finalise a couple of other updates and test the date update overnight.
    The update will be uploaded to Cydia and emailed out to those who have had it emailed to them already.
    FYI, the color mods will need to be updated also as they have a small fix that allows the use of the normal lockscreen instead of the html one and not lose the stock slider.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-07-11 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

alexxx139 (2010-07-11), EddieLeonard (2010-07-11), iymdom13 (2010-07-11), metaserph (2010-07-11), Zebeur (2010-07-11)

Thanks

try flickt for hosting maybe?

also mind doin a 1920x1200 res wallpaper set? those r too wide or 2 square for my macbook. lol

Thanks for the walls Brendon! Rockin!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

i dont understand how u get it like this..the categories are a little of the screen to the left the 1st page doesnt show the little clear boxes around the icons nd my music icon isnt anywhere

Default Won't work for me
    Is the Spirit Jailbreak compatible with this theme? I can't get past the categories part. The folders will not appear as text as has beeen mentioned in other posts. Iblank does not work either as the blank icons fail to appear. I have followed the PDF and checked the faq.

I have a 3gs 3.13 FW baseband 05.12.01 jailbroken with SpiriI and unlocked with Ultrasnow.I have purchased full versions of all required software. Old bootrom.

I have also checked every post in this thread.

I would be gratefull for any help.

Thank you all.
    Last edited by ocean223; 2010-07-11 at 08:56 PM.

Mikey, follow the setup guide step by step. If you do this, it will be correct. Pay particular attention to the Iconoclasm layouts that need to be selected before you enable the theme. And place the icons where they belong. Create the Categories and put all the apps inside the respective Categories, except for Clock, Calendar, iPod, Photos and Weather. Also, make sure you installed the Stash directory contents. As I said, if you follow the guide it will be installed correctly. Start with that.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2010-07-11 at 08:07 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

14. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-07-13)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Yeah Im gonna have to look at new options for image hosting. This is getting just a little attention..

DOWNLOAD EIGHTos WALLPAPER PACK
    Screenshot shows RainMeter with Omnimo for PC and EIGHTos for iPhone.

================================================== ====================

Keep a weather eye on the horizon guys... (I had a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon today)

Thanks to Zebeur for the heads up and Alien1974 the Date fix will come in a version update in the next couple of days.
    Zebeur has modified Aliens Dusk date code which worked a treat but after speaking with Alien I have a specific widget for EIGHTos.

Again thanks to both of these guys for making this happen.

Just need to finalise a couple of other updates and test the date update overnight.
    The update will be uploaded to Cydia and emailed out to those who have had it emailed to them already.
    FYI, the color mods will need to be updated also as they have a small fix that allows the use of the normal lockscreen instead of the html one and not lose the stock slider.

nice. this works for me as my laptop is touchscreen

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RileyFreeman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Mikey, follow the setup guide step by step. If you do this, it will be correct. Pay particular attention to the Iconoclasm layouts that need to be selected before you enable the theme. And place the icons where they belong. Create the Categories and put all the apps inside the respective Categories, except for Clock, Calendar, iPod, Photos and Weather. Also, make sure you installed the Stash directory contents. As I said, if you follow the guide it will be installed correctly. Start with that.
    someone needs to make a video tutorial

Thanks

we don't need videos, the PDF works fine, just read it and don't be stupid. If you dont understand part due to say lack of modding experience at all then just ask and we will be happy to help

19. The Following User Says Thank You to lbroskee For This Useful Post:

trust me i can read fine and have a couple years of experience but sum of it doesnt make sense.its not that good of a tutorial.i follow it and it doesnt come out right like all the layouts rnt included or sumthin so relax

Hi and yes i do agree, video tutorial please

ok look it says Move the CONTENTS of the Stash folder into: /private/var/stash.

so im moving _MACOSX and Eight OS Theme into private/var/stash?
    i deff dont think thats right
    Last edited by lilmikey; 2010-07-12 at 05:40 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilmikey View Post
    ok look it says Move the CONTENTS of the Stash folder into: /private/var/stash.

so im moving _MACOSX and Eight OS Theme into private/var/stash?
    i deff dont think thats right
    no thats pretty much exactly what you have to do...

Did you get this from Sh4dow or Cydia? If you got it from Cydia I believe you skip those steps, if you got it from Sh4dow, take the contents of the folders listed and put them in the associated directories.

The setup pdf explains everything absolutely fine. As long as you go through it step by step and dont jump around and do your own thing, you'll get it done without any issues. Where people run into problems is when they stray from the instructions thinking they know what they're doing already.
    kill it with fire

i got it from sh4dow.. and also when its showing how to setup iconoclasm it shows that the uniform layout is ptest1 i dont see that in the layouts?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilmikey View Post
    i got it from sh4dow.. and also when its showing how to setup iconoclasm it shows that the uniform layout is ptest1 i dont see that in the layouts?
    Thats strange, because in my pdf the uniform layout is set to Eight OS Categories.

Per page is on, Page 1 is EightOS Widget + Nav layout
    kill it with fire

26. The Following User Says Thank You to xXQuickpawXx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

o ok that mac osx thing is retarded. that happens when u zip on a mac i think (idk y) use the folder inside that. never use that folder itself tho. it messes things up

ok i installed it from cydia and that seemed to help me a little bit more
    Last edited by lilmikey; 2010-07-12 at 06:28 PM.

Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast