Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

maybe im an idiot but i cant find iconiclasm to edit it. should i be looking for that name or something else

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RileyFreeman View Post
    maybe im an idiot but i cant find iconiclasm to edit it. should i be looking for that name or something else
    if you bought iconoclasm from cydia it should be in settings.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MuseFan288 View Post
    if you bought iconoclasm from cydia it should be in settings.

yea i did buy it. thanks.

well now i cant find this weatherconfig file to edit it. im using ifile registered :S
    Last edited by RileyFreeman; 2010-07-07 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sick theme!!! does it run for iphone 4?

I downloaded the theme from Cydia.

I noticed the theme is a bit more power-consuming than other themes I've used. I wonder if it could be the picture flipper widget (since I don't have the Feeds enabled). Is there any way to prolong the interval between picture switches? Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CrAkD View Post
    i got everything everything working. however I installed the xSURPx RED I have it in the themes folder. But no matter where I put it in winterboard the colors wont change???? any idea how to fix this?

ok i got the red working. the only icon that isnt present is bitesms. anyone know where I can get the icon for bite to match this theme? its weird even tho most random app store apps have icons but bite doesnt.

I modded it a bit to clean it up. Changed the bite icon to the messages icon. Loving this theme good job!
    id love some help i cant get the words on the left to line up or edit the weather app.

I am not completly clear if this theme is ready for updated iphone iOs4.
    I installed in Cydia the Iconoclasm app (prior to any of the other in requirements) and I had the issue of Safe mode Iphone. I stopped it by removing the Icon Support.
    I have read the PDF guide, but as this is my first wonders on to do this appart from the Jailbreak stuff, i am not quite clear on some of the steps... specially creating folders, etc.

Is there anyway to change the font size for the weather icon? It seems to overshoot the screen on some cases.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

hey entombed is there a version of the red mod that isnt optimized? i would love to try for another color in my free time

unbelievable theme! I will definitely be throwin this on the iPhone 4 when completed...keep up the good work! I love the background too is there somewhere I can just get the blurry dots wallpaper? Thanks gentlemen

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Casetay For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-07-10)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hey guys, is the release in Cydia the final version, or is it still in Beta2? Thanks
    Just wanted to make sure I'll get the latest changes and goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckd610 View Post
    Hey guys, is the release in Cydia the final version, or is it still in Beta2? Thanks
    Just wanted to make sure I'll get the latest changes and goodies.
    it's the final version

14. The Following User Says Thank You to alexxx139 For This Useful Post:

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thanks Alexxx139!

Hi.

I have been trying to set up this theme for a week now. On and off. And I have been trying to research everything before I ask my question, but i can't seem to find the answer (being this is a 100 pages too, so i kinda skim through it), but anyway my one problem is that when I set up the categories, it does not not show up as a list but icons. And I can't not figure why.

Thanks for any help.

The Categories MUST match EXACTLY the categories in the theme. There is no layout to create other categories as list at this time. Check the spelling also matches EXACTLY.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

18. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yujin View Post
    Hi.

I have been trying to set up this theme for a week now. On and off. And I have been trying to research everything before I ask my question, but i can't seem to find the answer (being this is a 100 pages too, so i kinda skim through it), but anyway my one problem is that when I set up the categories, it does not not show up as a list but icons. And I can't not figure why.

Thanks for any help.
    Actually, it appears your confused with what categories "is". What your seeing that appears in the screenshot is not categories, atleast not the list of icons. That is an application called "Stack".
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

20. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

Sorry I've been absent for a while. Work an home stuff to sort out. Thanks to everyone who has been helping others get set up.
    I will be putting a 2 mod packs together.
    1 for icons and wallpapers and the second for full mods, this pack will only go to trusted mmi modders...
    I will reply to most messages later today(aust time), at work right now.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

iymdom13 (2010-07-09), metaserph (2010-07-08), xSURPx (2010-07-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Sorry I've been absent for a while. Work an home stuff to sort out. Thanks to everyone who has been helping others get set up.
    I will be putting a 2 mod packs together.
    1 for icons and wallpapers and the second for full mods, this pack will only go to trusted mmi modders...
    I will reply to most messages later today(aust time), at work right now.
    Im glad u trusted me shadow! (:

24. The Following User Says Thank You to xSURPx For This Useful Post:

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

trust(ed) is past tense :P
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Thanks for the replies. I think i might be mixing the stack and categories together.

Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast