Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

I think its impossible as of now that the feeds can be mobe because it is part of the background and not a seperate icon which comes in the infinidock.

As with the springboard day not updating, the 'month' also did not update to July, however, the date did update to '1'

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    wait school? it's summer
    Ricky, the US isnt the only place in the world

Quote Originally Posted by amitaf View Post
    I have the lockscreen problem posted earlier- lockscreen wallpaper has shrunk on Wednesday.
    Awaiting fix.
    Slightly quicker fix here guys: DOWNLOAD
    Instructions:
    1. Download above file
    2. Unrar onto your computer or into your iDevice
    3. Place file into 8os Lockscreen.theme/Library/CSS/ (Do this for each color mod that you use)
    4. Respring your device and your done.

Quote Originally Posted by SH0X View Post
    how on on my dash the date only places itself on the time rather than month box? also the menu is in centre but i dont mind that??

help me appreciated
    Date will be because you need to move it to the correct location, press on the date until it wiggles and then drag it to the correct place. Make sure to check that the other apps are in their correct places.
    Menu is in centre because you havent place iBlanks in the dock.

As with the springboard day not updating, the 'month' also did not update to July, however, the date did update to '1'
    Respring to fix this issue.

---------------------------------------------------

Still working on the SpringBoard day update.
    I will be keeping the updates to just widgets and code based updates.
    This is due to the changes in iOS4.

UPDATED FIRST POST WITH AN FAQ
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-07-01 at 01:03 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

amitaf (2010-07-01), metaserph (2010-07-01), xXQuickpawXx (2010-07-01)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

o right. lol i forgot some places have year round school

Lbroski, the USA ALSO has year-around schools, for those who choose it. My kid is attending summer high school to advance a few credits. I graduated college in 3 years using my summers.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Thanks

well ya i know that. im in tech school right now. but i was referring to lik up to high school.

anyway back on topic (lol) any idea how to use this remotely in iOS4 till iconoclasm is updated? im geting bored with plain

LB, have you tried to see how the widgets work on iOS4? Im curious myself to see if someone has tried them, just to see how iOS4 interprets them. From what I heard, Iconoclasm is coming very soon to iOS4. This one and 2 other themes are the reason I have not upgraded yet, plus I have an Iphone4 incoming next week.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Thanks

well widgets work sept idk if clock works, no flipping for pictures and no wheather or feed updates (that one could just be my network)
    Last edited by lbroskee; 2010-07-01 at 04:40 PM.

@Entombed
    Thanks for the lockscreen fix. Would hate to wait for it on Cydia (too long). I love this theme...will not update to iOS4 until this theme is compatible.

I saw in earlier posts some screenshots with icons for Cydia, Settings, Apps, that resemble the Music/iPod icon (big, square, semi-transparent. I do not see them in my theme folders. (I cannot view the icons.. just the names). Were these included in the theme on Cydia? Otherwise can someone post them or send me the one for "Apps" ? (I want to use it for my favourite to-do apps. Better yet, if someone could edit it to say 'To Do' instead of 'Apps')

@xSurpx
    On page 49 post#725, you have a white/grey mod wallpaper. I love it. Could you share it?

Thanks.

@Entombed
    Thanks for the lockscreen fix. Would hate to wait for it on Cydia (too long). I love this theme...will not update to iOS4 until this theme is compatible.

I saw in earlier posts some screenshots with icons for Cydia, Settings, Apps, that resemble the Music/iPod icon (big, square, semi-transparent. I do not see them in my theme folders. (I cannot view the icons.. just the names). Were these included in the theme on Cydia? Otherwise can someone post them or send me the one for "Apps" ? (I want to use it for my favourite to-do apps. Better yet, if someone could edit it to say 'To Do' instead of 'Apps')

@xSurpx
    On page 49 post#725, you have a white/grey mod wallpaper. I love it. Could you share it?

Thanks.
    Those Icons werent from myself, i think Metaserf posted them a couple of pages back.

Surp is away at the moment, give him a week or so to be able to do anything...

Any word from Wynd regarding the springboard date fix?
    @Metaserph

Thanks

Doh!!! followed the setup guide which for some reason i didnt bother to have a look at and did as it said and within 3mins i had the theme all set up and working great

Thanks Entombed Sh4dw great theme and thanks for the help and sorry for being a pain should have followed the guide...

Looking forward for more themes similar to this

and will donate 10 USD as monday when i get paid through this site
    Please Donate ''Thanks'' Every Little Helps

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    metaserph.. ur mod looks nice with my blue wallpaper

Where can I get this wallpaper, photo images, etc?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Xsurp is the creator of the blue and red wallpaper. When he visits this forum he may post the wallpapers if you request them. Otherwise, PM him for them.
    @Metaserph

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Also, did they ever implement the music widget? doesen't appear to working on mine.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

No, the music widget is an upcoming feature. They're supposed to be working on this for a future release.
    @Metaserph

18. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-07-03)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    No, the music widget is an upcoming feature. They're supposed to be working on this for a future release.
    Really? Thats awesome I thought it was abandoned lol.

Good to hear that the date updating issue is being looked at as well. The only other thing I'd look for is some more folder options for the homescreen for people who organize things differently. As I understand it though some things will have to wait for iPhone 4 compatibility?
    kill it with fire

Quick, I thought they said it was being worked on but implemented differently, but who knows.
    Regarding iPhone4 compatibility, I'm getting mine this coming week so I look for that, the sooner the better. I'm not fully implementing my phone until I can take my themes and a few other apps with me.
    @Metaserph

Any word from Wynd regarding the springboard date fix?
    No, Im gonna make another attempt at it now. Try implement the Lockscreen code into the SB, just need to try and reduce the mem loss.

Quote Originally Posted by SH0X View Post
    Doh!!! followed the setup guide which for some reason i didnt bother to have a look at and did as it said and within 3mins i had the theme all set up and working great

Thanks Entombed Sh4dw great theme and thanks for the help and sorry for being a pain should have followed the guide...

Looking forward for more themes similar to this

and will donate 10 USD as monday when i get paid through this site
    Funny how when people use the guide it all works out!
    Great to hear that it worked for you!

Quote Originally Posted by xXQuickpawXx View Post
    Really? Thats awesome I thought it was abandoned lol.

Good to hear that the date updating issue is being looked at as well. The only other thing I'd look for is some more folder options for the homescreen for people who organize things differently. As I understand it though some things will have to wait for iPhone 4 compatibility?
    Its not just iPhone 4 compatibility, its also layouts via Iconoclasm...

Quick, I thought they said it was being worked on but implemented differently, but who knows.
    Regarding iPhone4 compatibility, I'm getting mine this coming week so I look for that, the sooner the better. I'm not fully implementing my phone until I can take my themes and a few other apps with me.
    Music widget is on hold at the moment, it was in the works but with changes to the iOS its put EVERYTHING on the backburner until we can get as much upgraded as possible without loss of functionality!..

-------------------------------------------------------

Working on a couple of things today...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

alexxx139 (2010-07-03), metaserph (2010-07-03)

any way i can get a blank psd for the icons? i want to create some cydia icons which arent available in the cydia icon pack. thanks.

Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast