Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

@kph12
    You are correct..1 page theme. I was looking at the colour mods screenshots..the photo is the category folder and not another page. I guess I have to put everyhting in folders.
    Many thanks.

PS. Do you know if I can put a folder inside another folder. Say in the applications folder..can I put a folder for 'study apps' inside?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-06-28)

This is a great theme.. But the theme could use a little work, if u need ideas let me know i have a few that u can try.. This is also the only theme i actually would pay for and i will after this post lol....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jdogg84 For This Useful Post:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I did pay for this theme thinking that it would work with IOS 4 but Iconoclasm does not. I did ask the developer if he was going to update Iconoclasm and he said it is in the works. Hopefully it will get updated soon so I can start using this theme.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to russd7 For This Useful Post:

i really like this theme cant wait for jailbreakso i can try it on my 4g

Great theme...I like the colour mid options. This theme was easy to set up, just follow the instructions step by step. The only problem I am having is the day on the springboard not updating..the lockscreen updated fine.

Quote Originally Posted by SH0X View Post
    just purchase this theme

nice work ''Entombed Sh4dw'' this is great BTW if I wanted certain specific theme would you make it for me in return for donation?

when im installing the eightos i get error? from cydia

Index of / and http/1.1 403 forbidden ???

help be appreciated
    Yeah appologies for issues with installing from Cydia, its due to the large file size and Cydia just being plain slow.

FYI for anyone else wondering the same thing, run through the install in Cydia a few times to get it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    Hey, Entombed Sh4dw, I was just wondering if I could download the theme from Cydia with out donating again on Cydia. I've donated once and I have no more money in my PayPal for donations
    Sorry dude, cant happen as the database for who has paid is owned and managed by Saurik.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    search into youtube...

sorry that i cant be of more help but im in capable to jailbreak due to the new bootrom issue
    Please take this info down, MMi does not support Piracy.

Quote Originally Posted by amitaf View Post
    I installed this theme Cydia. A few problems..

1. The second page (page after homescreen,Page1) is not showing a wallpaper..I get a picture with credits for this theme. Also, next pages show the weateher, calender date, etc. HELP
    Yeah second page isnt meant to be used but can be. you will need to make some changes.

Quote Originally Posted by jdogg84 View Post
    This is a great theme.. But the theme could use a little work, if u need ideas let me know i have a few that u can try.. This is also the only theme i actually would pay for and i will after this post lol....
    Work in what way?

Quote Originally Posted by russd7 View Post
    I did pay for this theme thinking that it would work with IOS 4 but Iconoclasm does not. I did ask the developer if he was going to update Iconoclasm and he said it is in the works. Hopefully it will get updated soon so I can start using this theme.
    Appologies if you thought it would, unfortunately there are a lot of themes that wont or they will only partially work due to a lot of new files that iOS4 has.

EIGHTos will not get an update for iOS4 support until after Iconoclasm and Winterboard are updated to support fully support iOS4 and I have iOS4 on my device Jailbroken 3GS... iPhone 4 support will only come from me when I have one.

Great theme...I like the colour mid options. This theme was easy to set up, just follow the instructions step by step. The only problem I am having is the day on the springboard not updating..the lockscreen updated fine.
    Yeah the SB day is being fixed in the next update.

-------------------

Still awaiting Wynd before the update is sent out.

I purchased the theme from Cydia. Do I have to wait for Cydia to get the updates or do I get them directly from you? I would prefer if you could email me the updates (or post them in this forum)... Cydia takes a while before releasing anything.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

i regret gettin iOS4... lazy iconoclasm dev =/

Is it possible to change 'communications' to 'Tools'? I am unable to edit the icons.

Thanks

and maybe a "System" icon
    (i feel it suits me better then config since not all things in there change configurations. they more just involve the system itself)

I agree. I would prefer a 'system'. Maybe create a few extra folder icons (system, tools, productivity, favorites, utilities) so we can substitute.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. I would prefer a 'system'. Maybe create a few extra folder icons (system, tools, productivity, favorites, utilities) so we can substitute.
    I would also like to suggest Facebook as well. Ty
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

o crap guys nm cancel that. i forgot he said he hadn'dt since it would require new layouts so they all would stay aligned

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont mind making some layouts for you guys. but i cant do like loads all at once, it would just be too much. if you lot who want changed names could come to an agreement of what folders you want i will make a few different iconoclasm layouts (thats if Entombed Sh4dw wouldnt mind making the icons)
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Do you have to change the layout? I just want to substitute/replace the icons...instead of using 'communication' icon folder I would just replace this with say a 'Tools' folder icon.

Thanks

Do you have to change the layout? I just want to substitute/replace the icons...instead of using 'communication' icon folder I would just replace this with say a 'Tools' folder icon.
    i can only do it if Entombed Sh4dw makes the icons or sends me the PSD
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button

The psd for menu icons was included with Beta2. If you donated, you have the files.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    The psd for menu icons was included with Beta2. If you donated, you have the files.
    i dont. all the files in the download where un-openable for me. i asked him in another thread and he said he was compiling a zip for themers/modders

I bought the theme from Cydia. I do not see any psd files. Also I am unable to open/edit any icon. Maybe the Developer could make a few icons and post theme in this forum.

I absolutely enjoy this theme. Visually stunning. I can't decide whether to use Neon pink or Red Mod. Did not think I would like using a 1 page theme, but this theme changed that. Great work guys.

Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast