Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

my first post, and my first to say, Best theme I've SEEN! keep up great work.. looking forward to release!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shakalakaaa For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-04-18), Nicholas Knight (2010-04-18)

First off, Welcome to MMI second, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shakalakaaa View Post
    my first post, and my first to say, Best theme I've SEEN! keep up great work.. looking forward to release!
    Welcome, and thank you!

iPhone? More like MyPhone NeptuneX3's Avatar
    Thanks

i lov it man.....its looking so cool.....so nice...great theme

looking for beta (if required i will donate)

cheers

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NeptuneX3 For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-04-19)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yes you can has cookie, This looks beastly

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nickkrd For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NeptuneX3 View Post
    i lov it man.....its looking so cool.....so nice...great theme

looking for beta (if required i will donate)

cheers
    Yeah we will organise a beta team with a half price donation limited to 10 or 20 places. Beta will probably have 2 or 3 runs depending on feedback and the like. First beta wont come about until most of the UI is complete, places will probably be done in a; 50% selection by us, 50% first in best dressed scenario so that we can get a few people who know what they are doing and can better trouble shoot specific issues but also see how the general public take to it all.
    My concern at the moment is theming the desktop, I was hoping for a simple activation of a theme in winterboard that could theme the seperate theme widgets with the different coloured panels but it doesnt seem that easy. If anyone knows how let me know.
    There MAY be an iSetup depending on Wyndwarriors availabiity which could help with the theming of things
    Overall I am very happy with everyones responses from the concepts and development which is keeping us working on this theme to meet up to your expectations.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

NeptuneX3 (2010-04-19)

Spectacular-liscious!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i love the idea of isetup....which is very simple and easy to setup ....i had a difficult time with inspired os professional edition setup...if it is a isetup....we can do it much much easier and time consumption also will be less for setup the theme...

hope to see more updates...

thanks

cheers

cant wait to try this theme when you can jailbreak 4.0 beta on ipod touch 2g hopefully this theme will be out by then

15. The Following User Says Thank You to stickman1000000 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NeptuneX3 View Post
    i love the idea of isetup....which is very simple and easy to setup ....i had a difficult time with inspired os professional edition setup...if it is a isetup....we can do it much much easier and time consumption also will be less for setup the theme...

hope to see more updates...

thanks

cheers
    Ah but keep in mind iOS Pro Ed. was difficult the first time as the isetup hadnt been completed. This was why you would have had issues with the setup process during that testing period.
    I do commend Z & K for how well they did explain the manual setup process for such a difficult setup during the testing period, risky in the case of losing people due to this process but well thought out to help reduce issues at the same time as finding them, this process was stated as only for testing purposes at the time and was always going to be replaced with an iSetup process.
    For EightOS the main reason for the implementation of a setup process is for changing colour schemes and layouts easily. If done right it will make things a lot easier and will be as simple as choosing your layout type, widgets and colour step by step. This might be simpler said than done though and that being said I am not holding my breath!

Quote Originally Posted by stickman1000000 View Post
    cant wait to try this theme when you can jailbreak 4.0 beta on ipod touch 2g hopefully this theme will be out by then
    Id like to hope so, June release for 4.0 am I right?
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-04-19 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

NeptuneX3 (2010-04-20)

i know how to make a isetup, and a found a few bugs with wyndwarriors isetup 2.1 so if hes unavailable i probly could do it O_o

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-04-20), NeptuneX3 (2010-04-20)

sweet thanx phanatic

ok just figured out a way to put every icon from every one of the widgets into on folder (6 widgets total)
    Last edited by Nicholas Knight; 2010-04-19 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicholas Knight For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-04-20), Entombed Sh4dw (2010-04-20)

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    i know how to make a isetup, and a found a few bugs with wyndwarriors isetup 2.1 so if hes unavailable i probly could do it O_o
    Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Knight View Post
    sweet thanx phanatic

ok just figured out a way to put every icon from every one of the widgets into on folder (6 widgets total)
    Awesome!
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-04-20 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Yeah we will organise a beta team with a half price donation limited to 10 or 20 places. Beta will probably have 2 or 3 runs depending on feedback and the like.
    Count me in! I love this type of theme, original, unique and pushing the boundaries of your usual "iInterface"

Love to help in whatever way I can.

Well we should have a beta up soon as well as a paypal and a donation button. Like we said before 50% will go other themers (for the most part) so they can send us feed back on the internal workings while the second 50% will be to the general public. This is to get an idea on any changes we need to make to help make the installation process as seemless as possible.

Thanks

count me as a beta tester...i will help you whatever i can.

cheers

Sorry guys, my day job has taken a bit out of me the past 2 days and havent been able to do much. UI is getting there, small bits done, Desktops still need a little bit.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

gansta (2010-04-22)

^ it's cool man, take your time

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisangel13 For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-04-22), Nicholas Knight (2010-04-22)

count me in for beta request too. thank you

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faymus For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-04-22), Nicholas Knight (2010-04-22)

I'd be up for beta testing this also, looks very nice.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to devize For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-04-22)

Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast