Page 69 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

Quote Originally Posted by xXQuickpawXx View Post
    Do you just permanently change the font size for the lockscreen or only on wednesdays lol. I havent been able to see this bug yet so I'm not sure if im affected by it.
    i havent seen it yet ether but they say its to big and it goes out...
    and it does change the font size for all the days (only)

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Entombed: What is the status on LockInfo integration? Probably one of the most used app's that I like. It jus dosen't look right on the lockscreen. See my previous post on page 89 for a screenshot/example of what I think would look great.

Thoughts?
    I believe Nick was looking at a Lockinfo integration. I dont use it myself as I found it a massive drain on my device.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddie41 View Post
    I figured out the problem got the theme running one problem I can't get the pr on the folder productivity to fit on the page.
    Productivity isnt meant to be used with the 1.0 release layout. You will have to modify the Iconoclasm file for it.

Quote Originally Posted by amitaf View Post
    Will purchase from Cydia later today.

Is it possible to change the categories on the home screen eg. Change "communication" to "study tools"?
    At the moment no, Changing those folder names also requires the Iconoclasm file to be changed as well. Too much work for myself to do for everyone who wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by dwgerk View Post
    I could use some icons please. I don't have good screen shots of the originals - hopefully these will do.

Cycorder
    Abaia
    PP Settings
    A2DP
    BossPaper

Thanks!!
    2 of those are in the Cydia App Icon Pack on the first page. Please make sure you grab that pack first and then check what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by xXQuickpawXx View Post
    Do you just permanently change the font size for the lockscreen or only on wednesdays lol. I havent been able to see this bug yet so I'm not sure if im affected by it.
    Permanantly, there will be an update sent out soon that will fix it for you.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-06-27), xSURPx (2010-06-27)

Not sure how LockInfo will integrate but IntelliScreen blends well enough for me.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...s-img_0347.png
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Not sure how LockInfo will integrate but IntelliScreen blends well enough for me.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...s-img_0347.png
    By the looks of that I could suppory IntelliScreen much easier.

You should check it out Brendon, one of my must haves.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Yeah I use to use it but again, too much info and quite a bit of memory leakage.

Ill do a lockscreen overlay option...

That will do the trick as well. I use both as the mood suits.
    @Metaserph

Alright, update delayed as I couldnt figure out on my own how to get the SpringBoard day to update properly. Sent it to Wyndwarrior...

Here is xSURPx's Red mod (also on first page). Enjoy guys!

DOWNLOAD xSURPx RED

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

artsa24 (2010-06-28), metaserph (2010-06-27)

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Alright, update delayed as I couldnt figure out on my own how to get the SpringBoard day to update properly. Sent it to Wyndwarrior...

Here is xSURPx's Red mod (also on first page). Enjoy guys!

DOWNLOAD xSURPx RED
    WOW! That's nice xSURPx. good job I will use that on my iPhone 4 when I get it and Winterboard is updated for it.
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Thanks

just purchase this theme

nice work ''Entombed Sh4dw'' this is great BTW if I wanted certain specific theme would you make it for me in return for donation?

when im installing the eightos i get error? from cydia

Index of / and http/1.1 403 forbidden ???

help be appreciated
    Last edited by SH0X; 2010-06-27 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SH0X For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-06-28)

Thanks

Hey, Entombed Sh4dw, I was just wondering if I could download the theme from Cydia with out donating again on Cydia. I've donated once and I have no more money in my PayPal for donations
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button

Looks nice shadow... Again tnx 4 for everything

16. The Following User Says Thank You to xSURPx For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-06-28)

Nice work XSurp! Hope Wind can fix the sb date issue.
    @Metaserph

Thanks

oh i know what i need to get this theme working iconoclasm and i dont have money for that soo it was pointless buying the theme but no worries ill see it as i donated it rather than purchase a theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SH0X View Post
    oh i know what i need to get this theme working iconoclasm and i dont have money for that soo it was pointless buying the theme but no worries ill see it as i donated it rather than purchase a theme
    search into youtube (removed part of post by request)

sorry that i cant be of more help but im in capable to jailbreak due to the new bootrom issue
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 2010-06-28 at 02:39 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieLeonard For This Useful Post:

SH0X (2010-06-27)

Thanks

i love you guys always helping thanks

I installed this theme Cydia. A few problems..

1. The second page (page after homescreen,Page1) is not showing a wallpaper..I get a picture with credits for this theme. Also, next pages show the weateher, calender date, etc. HELP

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

It's supposed to be a one page theme. The credits page is meant to be there.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to kph12 For This Useful Post:

amitaf (2010-06-27)

Are you sure? Because there are iconoclasm layouts for the other pages.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    search into youtube "must have cydia sources" and click on Dinozambas' video (should be 1st video) and in the info bar install the 5th and 7th source down and one of them should have iconoclasm free in there

sorry that i cant be of more help but im in capable to jailbreak due to the new bootrom issue
    thanks mate for your help did according to what you said but still wont work but thanks for your reply and help

Page 69 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast