Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

As I thought, the reason iOS4 is good on battery for you is because it doesn't give 2nd gen users all the features that the 3rd gen has because it doesn't have as much ram.
    Payton.Penn

@Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

I wonder if shadow is already working on porting this theme over for iphone4?

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    yeah ive got that problem too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -008.png  
    JB FTW!
    My Themes
    iClass

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Anyone else having this issue on the lockscreen?
    Spoke with Wynd and we found the issue... Notice that its wednesday when this error happens

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    well said, this theme is very easy to set up if u actually read the very well written guide.

entombed shadow: give these guys the deb package i sent u already so they dont have to mess with putting things in the right spot
    Working on it...

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaysunrise View Post
    Great theme!
    Pics of an unreleased (well couple of days ago) phone with an unreleased Album (Parkway Drive)... :-))))
    The "Album" you saw was actually the single from itunes, the real album artwork looks more like their myspace page (not including sleeve)...
    Funnily enough my local retailer mailed out my copy of the album last week though, it kicks serious arse!

Working on fixes guys, will probably do an update this weekend... 3 days off!

Oh, and Nutz, I would make it work for iPhone 4 if I had one. Us Aussies will take some time to get them in the country, I am probably going to try and import one though (So anyone who can get me one from the US PLEASE LET ME KNOW)

Will the update have only fixes? Or will something new come?
    Payton.Penn

Nvm.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2010-06-24 at 02:28 AM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erionville View Post
    What's your device?
    ipod touch 3G running 3.1.2

How many gb?
    Payton.Penn

disregard
    Last edited by vwwanksta69; 2010-06-24 at 04:06 AM.

lol my work on this has ceased until the iPhone 4 is JB had to give the wife the 3G

my theme works great but the only thing is i i have the black folder in the corner which is the menu but does not say or show menu like your pics
    whats up with that

did you name it correctly, lowercase "menu" in your categories, or are you using Stacks?
    @Metaserph

15. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-06-24)

Thanks

Any idea why the lockscreen comes out like that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture.png  

Thanks

Sorry didn't see it was only on wednesday. Stupid mobile version don't let me edit my post.

Hi people, it is a really nice and good theme. THX Man. Now i have 2 questions, at first, on my lockscreen is glowing the "unlock" written on the right side? Why? And is it possible to create two icons, for Settings and Safari? I will change it with the photo theme on page 0. The problem is I use Iconoclasm and I needed a custom plist to fit in there 2 icons. And is there an mod for 24hours format for Lockscreen & clock?

thank in advanced

czekow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0179.png   -img_0180.png  
    iPhone 6 64Gb grey

Quote Originally Posted by MuseFan288 View Post
    Any idea why the lockscreen comes out like that?
    Fixed, wll be sending it out on sunday as an update which MIGHT include a couple of new widgets (Xbox Live and PSN) depending on how the development goes.

Quote Originally Posted by czekow View Post
    Hi people, it is a really nice and good theme. THX Man. Now i have 2 questions, at first, on my lockscreen is glowing the "unlock" written on the right side? Why? And is it possible to create two icons, for Settings and Safari? I will change it with the photo theme on page 0. The problem is I use Iconoclasm and I needed a custom plist to fit in there 2 icons. And is there an mod for 24hours format for Lockscreen & clock?

thank in advanced

czekow
    Im not sure why there is "unlock" as for the other icons, at the moment I am not supporting mods like that. Which icons do you mean exactly?
    BTW, some issues for you might revolve around you not using English as this theme is ONLY supporting english at the moment.

I mean icons like the Ipod icon, tranparent for safari and settings to change with the photo viewer.

greeting czekow
    iPhone 6 64Gb grey

Quote Originally Posted by czekow View Post
    I mean icons like the Ipod icon, tranparent for safari and settings to change with the photo viewer.

greeting czekow
    OH, where did you get those ones from? If you want to put them in the dock grab 6 Icon Dock from cydia...

Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast