Page 64 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

Quote Originally Posted by superdavide View Post
    When give me the link?
    can you use better english please

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    inside the "STASH" folder of the download is a folder called Eight OS Theme. Have you move all of that folder (not its contents) into STASH on your iphone (not into stash/themes.dfdsfsdf)?

that has been the problem with all cases of the ? that i have seen (unless its simpy that you dont have wifi when its trying to update)
    thank you so much! that worked! yes, although my lockscreen is still lopsided... crap
    Last edited by metallica_man; 2010-06-23 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    JB FTW!
    My Themes
    iClass

Sorry! Yesterday I won with pay pal, when I arrive the download link?

Quote Originally Posted by metallica_man View Post

thank you so much! that worked! yes, although my lockscreen is still lopsided... crap
    Maybe I worded everything incorrectly, but what marko111 told you to do is the same thing I told you to do, lol.

Oh, well thanks too! Ill hit the button tomorrow when im on my computer again

I still need to figure out how to fix the lockscreen but ill do that tomorrow also when im not stressed
    Last edited by metallica_man; 2010-06-23 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    btw, where did you get the wallpaper of the girl with the 'marker pen tattoo' from? i quite like that, looks good
    Its from an aussie photographer:
    Browsing deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by stickem602 View Post
    I got everything setup, but the default weather icon is still showing over the weather feed. Can anyone help?
    By the sounds of things you have some Icons misplaced. Try reinstalling the Icons folder into the Master Theme folder.

Quote Originally Posted by superdavide View Post
    I have donate with pay pal.........???? Bye from Italy
    You would have been directed to the download link after donating.
    PM me you donation email address.

Quote Originally Posted by combustion8 View Post
    icons are off cus it wont let me put more than 2 cat icons to the left, the spacing is way off, look at the music box icon next to the photo widget.. alignment is off and its right next to it.

okay, uninstalled iconoclasm, deleted the files and reinstalled.. so far everything looks good except the music icon is still out of alignment... any ideas?

Not sure what would cause this, from what I have seen with everyone else there is no issues. Make sure you have a proper up-to-date version of Iconoclasm as I know with old versions there was a slight change in the layouts.

Quote Originally Posted by chAz15 View Post
    Where do I find the link after donate?

I've gone from refreshing Cydia, to refreshing my Inbox. lol

-chAz
    Again, you would have been directed to the download link. Ill email you now.

Quote Originally Posted by kph12 View Post
    I think the font for the weather should be made small, I have words being cut off.
    This is a possibility but then it gets too hard to read in some cases. I have tried shrinking the bounding area for the description but no luck so far. There are only 2 (i think) descriptions that go outside.

Quote Originally Posted by xXQuickpawXx View Post
    I'm not sure if anyones asked this but what if we dont use the menu button and want to put more feeds on the bottom, how would we do that?
    Extra feeds would cause MORE loss of memory and battery. If you still want to do this you would have to play with the code yourself. I personally wont be supporting mods like that.

Quote Originally Posted by metallica_man View Post

Good to see you got that issue solved. (It is common)
    Can you post a screenshot of the lockscreen? If it is what I think it is I am working on a fix as I have had the same issue...

-----------------
    Can whoever donates using the "DONATE FOR EIGHTos" Link please confirm that it sends you to the download link.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-06-23 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

well iOS4 update complete, runs so much freakin better. now just have to wait for Iconoclasm update so i can use this again =/

Anyone else having this issue on the lockscreen?
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

^ Yeah, exactly the same

I've had no issues installing this theme. I think a lot of these issues are due to user error and not a theme error. I'm not saying that those of you having issues do not know what you are doing, but maybe you did not follow the directions to the T. Try starting over, make sure all of the required apps are up to date, make sure if you have shrink installed to remove it, then after all necessary apps are up to date then try the install again paying close attention to every step, I'm sure that this should resolve any and all issues. Just my 2 cents.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NuckinFutz For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-06-24)

Quote Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post
    I've had no issues installing this theme. I think a lot of these issues are due to user error and not a theme error. I'm not saying that those of you having issues do not know what you are doing, but maybe you did not follow the directions to the T. Try starting over, make sure all of the required apps are up to date, make sure if you have shrink installed to remove it, then after all necessary apps are up to date then try the install again paying close attention to every step, I'm sure that this should resolve any and all issues. Just my 2 cents.
    well said, this theme is very easy to set up if u actually read the very well written guide.

entombed shadow: give these guys the deb package i sent u already so they dont have to mess with putting things in the right spot

Guys, thanks for the response. However, this lockscreen issue is NOT due to not setting this up correctly. Had this theme from first beta without issues. This is something that just happened after updates in Cydia were installed yesterday, now I cannot figure out the exact nature of it. Thanks anyways.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Lmfao, all the sudden without any updates at all, my lockscreen is too the same as the others posted, I was running this theme without issue and now the lockscreen is outa wack. Gonna try some things.

Great theme!
    Pics of an unreleased (well couple of days ago) phone with an unreleased Album (Parkway Drive)... :-))))

I was just going to post how I have been one of the few who installed this theme without any problems and now my lockscreen is the same way, which lends me to believe that it definitely isn't an install/user error but an error caused by the Cydia updates.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EventHorizn For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-06-23)

It just happened to me and I did not install any updates from cydia at all.

There's a conflict somewhere, let me look thru the code and see what I find. Something is causing a resizing which is making the image and date misalign.

Quote Originally Posted by EventHorizn View Post
    I was just going to post how I have been one of the few who installed this theme without any problems and now my lockscreen is the same way, which lends me to believe that it definitely isn't an install/user error but an error caused by the Cydia updates.
    it's definitely in the 8oslockscreen.theme file, i believe it's in the small script inside the .html file as the source .js code is clean and looks to only control the date. still looking tho.
    Last edited by NuckinFutz; 2010-06-23 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    well iOS4 update complete, runs so much freakin better. now just have to wait for Iconoclasm update so i can use this again =/
    iOS4 doesn't give the 2G multitasking does it?
    Payton.Penn

Does not matter for now, playing with my iPhone 4.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erionville View Post
    iOS4 doesn't give the 2G multitasking does it?
    only 1st gen devices won't have it all 2nd gen devices get it with a JailBreak, but somehow mine went away

PD I posted a screenshot a few posts back regarding lockscreen issue.
    @Metaserph

Page 64 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast