Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

ok, starting to set this up and sorry for questions. but ive got 2 blue question marks showing up, one behind the first icon on the top row (clock) and one behind the first icon 2nd row (calendar). reading through all this thread i saw back on page 30 something that the code was gonna be cleaned up, but ive still got them. any idea how to remove?

thanks again

Brendon, for PSs i meant to make the large panel icons for other apps. will you be taking requests for all of those? thats a lot of work bro
    Last edited by marko111; 2010-06-19 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Is there an eta on when it will b on cydia?

I used to have weathericon installed from Cydia from a previous theme but ive uninstalled it now but i still have the badge on the weather
    Any ideas on how to get rid.
    Thanks

reinstall weather icon and then remove the badge

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicholas Knight For This Useful Post:

theernburn (2010-06-19)

Default Help!!
    I have been trying to align the icons for about 2 hours now and am finally turning to the community for HELP. Every time I try to put another icon on the Home page, one of the existing icons pops right over to the next page. I cannot for the life of me figure-out how to get the icons all on the home page as described in the instructions? Am I supposed to have iconoclasm on during the setup process? Maybe select the theme in WB and then start moving the icons to where they should be? I am lost!
    Modding Addict

Did that and its still there, very confused !!

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    I have been trying to align the icons for about 2 hours now and am finally turning to the community for HELP. Every time I try to put another icon on the Home page, one of the existing icons pops right over to the next page. I cannot for the life of me figure-out how to get the icons all on the home page as described in the instructions? Am I supposed to have iconoclasm on during the setup process? Maybe select the theme in WB and then start moving the icons to where they should be? I am lost!
    Turn the theme off, place 3 blanks on the dock, the Cat icons on Home page need to be in the same order as in the instructions. Try placing them as shown on the setup again. Should work.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Traffic Red Looks Amazing! Good Work!

Has any1 seen it on cydia as yet?
    Or does any have eta?

the theme has been off--and I do have the blanks in the dock. Are there supposed to be more blanks above the dock?
    Modding Addict

Is the order of cat icons correct? If you change that it will throw the Iconoclasm layout off. Could you post a screenshot with theme off to see what you got?
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Default Re: HELP!
    I cannot get the order right because every time I move an icon, it pops over the the next page. Here is a screenshot:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -get-attachment.aspx.jpeg  
    Modding Addict

Not sure of a magic way to go about it, I used to have the same issue until I got a little better. I started with lining up the Category icons on the left first, with theme on because it seemed easier. Then I turned the theme off and moved the other icons to their place. Patience. When I install a new app. I add it to a Cat folder, then respring. Try that first, let's see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by theernburn View Post

I used to have weathericon installed from Cydia from a previous theme but ive uninstalled it now but i still have the badge on the weather
    Any ideas on how to get rid.
    Thanks
    Did you open Weathericon on the Settings and turn it off and badges and images off there too?
    Last edited by metaserph; 2010-06-19 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    @Metaserph

Default Re: HELP!
    Going on three hours is patience in my book! I am a VERY experienced themer, and have never had this much trouble!! I thought it had something to do with iconoclasm---why else would I not be able to put the icons where they go? There has to be some explanation!!
    Modding Addict

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Not sure of a magic way to go about it, I used to have the same issue until I got a little better. I started with lining up the Category icons on the left first, with theme on because it seemed easier. Then I turned the theme off and moved the other icons to their place. Patience. When I install a new app. I add it to a Cat folder, then respring. Try that first, let's see how it goes.

Did you open Weathericon on the Settings and turn it off and badges and images off there too?
    Yeh, everything there is showing as OFF

My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Thanks

Could someone point me in the right direction with this, I've seen people post about this problem but didn't see an answer thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0045.png  

Who does the submitting of the theme to cydia and how long does it take?

Default Re: HELP!!
    OK. Going on 4 hours with no progress. This is what I have gotten to thus far (I can't line-up the icons ion the left--they are all out-of whack), and I cannot get the "config" icon on the page at all---it pops right over to the next page. This SUCKS!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -get-attachment.aspx.jpeg  
    Modding Addict

Quote Originally Posted by ronnie99 View Post
    Who does the submitting of the theme to cydia and how long does it take?
    As far as I know, the creator of the theme submits it and it usually takes 2-3 days for the paid themes to become available on Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    Could someone point me in the right direction with this, I've seen people post about this problem but didn't see an answer thanks.
    I'll see if I can remember what I did to fix it. I believe to fix that problem you have to make sure the 'Eight OS Theme' folder is in the private/var/stash directory and that the order of the winterboard items are setup in the same order as the setup guide tells you. Hopefully that will work As for your second problem...I'm not exactly sure why if would do that, hopefully someone will be able to chime in and help you out with that one
    Last edited by EventHorizn; 2010-06-19 at 06:39 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to EventHorizn For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    OK. Going on 4 hours with no progress. This is what I have gotten to thus far (I can't line-up the icons ion the left--they are all out-of whack), and I cannot get the "config" icon on the page at all---it pops right over to the next page. This SUCKS!!!
    Check that the Iconoclasm layouts are setup in the right order. Look in your Settings, select Iconoclasm to edit.
    Per-page layouts: On

Mine is:
    Layout: Eight OS Categories
    Page1: EightOS Widget & Nav
    Page 2-10: EightOS SB pages
    Page11: EightOS Categories

Just checking by process of elimination to get your layout right. Also make sure there's only 3 blanks on the SB dock. Also make sure that Layout-Free Mode is OFF in Iconoclasm. We'll get there.
    @Metaserph

Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast