Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

Quote Originally Posted by ronnie99 View Post
    Man, can't download it with my iPhone, even with sdm. I'll jus wait till it hits cydia.
    Is there another link that I can download it via my iPhone? Any1
    also I notice that the atl version are seperate would they b seperate in cydia or 1 big package
    The color mods are going to stay seperate. At 25Mb each it would make the entire theme OVER 100Mb.. Just too much to download to an iDevice within Cydia.

Sorry you havent been able to get it direct to your phone, didnt expect anyone to download it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by erionville View Post
    Any chances of getting a grooveshark icon?

I noticed there were no .psd files for icon creation, was this on purpose?
    On purpose, I will be doing a run of Icons tomorrow (Sunday Aust time) and posting up a seperate download just for cydia icons.

Quote Originally Posted by EventHorizn View Post
    I thought it usually takes about 24 hrs for cydia to approve and make the file available. Hopefully I'm wrong but it seems to usually take that long. Probably because I'm always so impatient, lol.
    Unfortunately with Paid themes it takes 2-3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by acefire01 View Post
    is there gonna be a music widgit with this theme still?
    Yeah we are still waiting on some developments with code.

Quote Originally Posted by acefire01 View Post
    oh and is this theme still gonna be able to work with sbrotater?
    No, we abandoned SBrotator a while ago as it didnt work with the widgets. Maybe when widgets can be given a state based on position then we might integrate it.
    In the mean-time Nick is creating the Landscape version at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by tonycass View Post
    Can I donate to receive the full version or do i need to wait for this theme to hit Cydia?
    You can donate now, or wait. There is a link in my signature at the bottom to donate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckd610 View Post
    How much more will the final version have over the 2.1 beta?
    The final has:
    Widget code optimised for performance
    UI for majority of stock apps and most general UI
    Updated Icon Overlays
    Updated Lockscreen Code for actual time when viewing

Coming soon:
    Music Widget
    Xbox Live Widget
    PSN Widget
    Landscape Mode
    And more!..

@erionville
    I dnt have acces tobacco computer @ the moment
    I can't download it on my iPhone via sdm
    that's the only way @ the moment I can get them theme
    unless sum1 can compress it n email or post it.
    Again, apologies for you not being able to get it direct to your device. The files are compressed already so I dont know how you expect it to get any smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto81 View Post
    Thanks!

FYI, the EIGHTos setup.pdf file says there should be a Springback folder, but there isn't one in the rar
    Yeah thanks for that one.

Sorry that the SpringBack wasnt included. To be honest you shouldnt need it. It only adds 1 minute to the total install process.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-06-19 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-06-19)

this is the best theme I've ever used! thanks Brendon!
    I have a small problem.. my folders won't show the badge icon on missed calls, emails or sms.. what should I do? I've sett the categories option like in the setup.pdf..

Quote Originally Posted by eonC4PDA View Post
    does this still lag on 3G? coz 2.1 lags.
    Shouldnt, as I have mentioned earlier, there are a lot of factors that can cause lag. If you have other tweaks installed or Notifications installed that use memory then it will give the impression that EIGHTos is lagging. I know for a fact that there are a lot of EIGHTos users that have 3G with no lag.
    FYI, the full release's widget code has been optimised for performance thanks to Wyndwarrior.

Did u read anything, I can't download it bcuz of the link.....there no arrogance here.
    I did donate n 1nce again u failed to read b4 u speak. I said I recieved the email link 4rm him but wen I'm redirected to media fire I get an error trying to download the link.
    Thnks 4 the tip, I'll try opera.
    Ronnie, AGAIN, apologies for the inconvenience, Im sorry but due to how long it takes me to upload things I will not be uploading it as a .zip file and personally dont think that is the issue you are having.
    Please be patient when you are having an issue as you might have read I am 16hours different to most people (USA) and support can take some time.
    My suggestion its to get to a computer and download it from there as it looks like you cannot via your iPhone.

Manny, thanks for the support dude, best to leave these sort of issues to us bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckd610 View Post
    Can someone post a few screenshots of the final version so I can see what it looks like before I donate? Thanks
    The first post in this thread shows screenshots of the Full version. Look at the "Default Blue" image.

Quote Originally Posted by alexxx139 View Post
    this is the best theme I've ever used! thanks Brendon!
    I have a small problem.. my folders won't show the badge icon on missed calls, emails or sms.. what should I do? I've sett the categories option like in the setup.pdf..
    Thanks!
    Im not sure why it wont show them. Have you got CategoriesSB?

--------------

Thanks for the feedback guys.

As I mentioned, I will be doing a batch run of Cydia Icons, sorry they werent included. 2 reasons. 1: File Size. 2. Time Frame.
    Once they are done I will email a link and post it on the first page.

I would love to hear what color mods you guys prefer and are using!
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-06-19 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Thanks!
    Im not sure why it wont show them. Have you got CategoriesSB?

--------------

I would love to hear what color mods you guys prefer and are using!
    Yes I've got it..
    The Neon Pink color mod it's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by blindfreek View Post
    This theme is sick!

but you know what makes it even better? The makers have Bleeding Through playing on their ipod in the photo!!! That alone makes this theme worth trying out!
    Thanks dude,

Yeah im still not convinced with the new BT album.

On the other hand, and this ones for Luppin as well.

The new Parkway Drive album, "Deep Blue" is friggen amazing!

Yes I've got it..
    The Neon Pink color mod it's awesome!
    So cummulative badges is activated?

Resprung just in case?

You HAVE missed calls, emails and message with apps in the Categories?
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-06-19 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So cummulative badges is activated?

Resprung just in case?

You HAVE missed calls, emails and message with apps in the Categories?
    Yes it's activated.. I respring it but still no changes, and yes I have missed calls, emails and message with apps in the Categories.. but it won't show the badge on the folder, only inside the folder..example on the phone and sms icon..

Is this still the case with the theme turned off?

If it still wont show the badges then it might be a categoriesSB issue, check to make sure the latest version of everything is installed in Cydia (ie. CatSB, Activator etc)

Is this still the case with the theme turned off?

If it still wont show the badges then it might be a categoriesSB issue, check to make sure the latest version of everything is installed in Cydia (ie. CatSB, Activator etc)
    No the theme isn't turned off.. and I have the latest version of everything installed..

No the theme isn't turned off.. and I have the latest version of everything installed..
    Try having it turned off and see if it still has the same effect (just helps eliminate EIGHTos as the cause)

Try having it turned off and see if it still has the same effect (just helps eliminate EIGHTos as the cause)
    I tried it out.. but I have the same problem.. so the cause it's not the theme.. I don't know what to do..

I tried it out.. but I have the same problem.. so the cause it's not the theme.. I don't know what to do..
    Try getting in touch with the BIGBOSS repo for support. Sorry I cannot give much more help.

(Do you get the badges IN the folders? or on the Springboard for the apps themselves?)

Try getting in touch with the BIGBOSS repo for support. Sorry I cannot give much more help.

(Do you get the badges IN the folders? or on the Springboard for the apps themselves?)
    Ok, thanks men I really appreciate your support!
    Yes, in the folders I get the badges on the apps, same on the Springboard for the apps themselves, but ON the folders I don't get them and it's really annoying.. Sorry to bother you Brandon..

Nah its cool alex (btw, its Brendon).

Seems to me like the cummulative badges isnt working properly for whatever reason.

Brendon hi
    just got the download link, but when i open with winrar, every png is just black (or looks black in explorer but is actually transparent). can convert them using fixpng for windowss, but thers thousands of them. never had this prob before, with any downloads. you any ideas whaat might be wrong?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    Brendon hi
    just got the download link, but when i open with winrar, every png is just black (or looks black in explorer but is actually transparent). can convert them using fixpng for windowss, but thers thousands of them. never had this prob before, with any downloads. you any ideas whaat might be wrong?
    thanks
    Theres nothing wrong. Those PNGs (all of them) are Optimised for Winterboard.

This means:
    1. They dont lag the device as much
    2. And are more secure from modding

Once uploaded to your device they will work! Please do not deoptimise them or modify them. I cannot guarantee anything if you do.

Nah its cool alex (btw, its Brendon).

Seems to me like the cummulative badges isnt working properly for whatever reason.
    sorry that I told you Brandon.. I'm in a hurry to get home because a big thunderstorm it's approaching and I'm on the road writing from my iphone.. Sorry again Brendon, I'll try to reinstall categories and see if it work's.. anyway you did a great job with this theme, I love it, it's the best theme I ever used!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to alexxx139 For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-06-19)

ok man, ill try.
    will we get psd's for making our own icons? id really appreciate them.

Has it reached cydia as yet?
    And which repo would it be in?

I checked some minutes ago -> nope. Tired of waiting, I donated

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    ok man, ill try.
    will we get psd's for making our own icons? id really appreciate them.
    Ill be making all App Icons.
    Menu Icons are hard to make as the Iconoclasm Layout depends on the particular word which means all new layouts for new words.
    At this stage neither will be available.

Has it reached cydia as yet?
    And which repo would it be in?
    No sorry. I have a feeling Kyle hasnt started yet as the files havent been downloaded yet.
    It will be available via the MMi repo (only)

Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast