Page 35 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    sure...
    just wait a while ill PM u a link
    i gotta get it in a folder
    Any chance you could share with us all please xSURPx

Anyone have any ideas why today being Sunday 23rd May my home screen says Saturday 23rd May ?
    Last edited by chelseafcuk; 2010-05-23 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by chelseafcuk View Post
    Any chance you could share with us all please xSURPx

Anyone have any ideas why today being Sunday 23rd May my home screen says Saturday 23rd May ?
    Respring, should fix the issue.

Funny thing happened. I updated SBCategories and Backgrounder, like 2 updates in the last two days, and all of a sudden my Categories layouts look like they should, the phone is overall a bit more responsive. My page layouts are just fine. However, when I try to update an AppStore app through the phone, it crashes AppStore, resprings and my icons need to be repositioned. Just commentary. Look forward to the UI updates Brendon!

Any chance someone who knows how to mod the Iconoclasm layouts can create me one where "Projects" replaces "Media" and then "Media" replaces "Config"? I'd also need the "Projects" icon. Please?
    Last edited by metaserph; 2010-05-23 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

pm me your edited iconoclasm please...also i have some new developments for the music widget...thats all I am saying for now

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nicholas Knight For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-05-24), jakec233 (2010-05-23), metaserph (2010-05-23), xSURPx (2010-05-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Knight View Post
    pm me your edited iconoclasm please...also i have some new developments for the music widget...thats all I am saying for now

r u talking about my iconoclasm layout??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xSURPx For This Useful Post:

chelseafcuk (2010-05-23)

Asking the same question. Can someone help me with my prior post? Here's my current layout: http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...s-img_0357.png
    Last edited by metaserph; 2010-05-23 at 07:05 PM.

doesnt matter haha I just need to align the icons correctly so that I can get started on the music widget

Here's my layouts. They are the defaults from beta 2.1.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Funny thing happened. I updated SBCategories and Backgrounder, like 2 updates in the last two days, and all of a sudden my Categories layouts look like they should, the phone is overall a bit more responsive. My page layouts are just fine. However, when I try to update an AppStore app through the phone, it crashes AppStore, resprings and my icons need to be repositioned. Just commentary. Look forward to the UI updates Brendon!

Any chance someone who knows how to mod the Iconoclasm layouts can create me one where "Projects" replaces "Media" and then "Media" replaces "Config"? I'd also need the "Projects" icon. Please?
    My appstore update crashes the phone as well - had to update in safe mode

metaserph.. ur mod looks nice with my blue wallpaper

13. The Following User Says Thank You to xSURPx For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-05-23)

Thanks X! It does look nice. Is that a custom Blue wall you made? Sweet. A little colorize and saturation should do the trick, right? You know the analog clock has the am/pm face, you can combine another color mode to change according to time of day, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Thanks X! It does look nice. Is that a custom Blue wall you made? Sweet. A little colorize and saturation should do the trick, right? You know the analog clock has the am/pm face, you can combine another color mode to change according to time of day, btw.
    wow thats cool i did not know that thx.... and yes i modded the blue wallpaper

xSURPx - installed quicklock and it crashes my iphone - any ideas why ? Thanks for before by the way

Quote Originally Posted by chelseafcuk View Post
    xSURPx - installed quicklock and it crashes my iphone - any ideas why ? Thanks for before by the way
    sorry.. i have no idea

sorry.. i have no idea
    On your settings icon - I have a shadow under the text (settings) and i'm not sure why and do you have the psd for these icons?
    Last edited by chelseafcuk; 2010-05-24 at 01:20 AM.

What are the dimensions of the photos in the picture slideshow?

The images are 144x300 pixels at 300 dpi. They need to be named the same as the ones in the Picture flipper theme to replace them.

Thank you.

Anyone have the psd for the categories icons ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Wallpaper Question?
    metaserph.. ur mod looks nice with my blue wallpaper

I was wondering how ya'll manage to change the background colors for the wallpaper? xSURPx with a complete red and metaserph with complete blue.

Any tips you can provide.

Nevermind!! I Got it now- took a minute to figure something out but I did!
    Last edited by jsayz; 2010-05-24 at 01:46 AM.

Page 35 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast