Page 29 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

Sometimes depending on how you connected to your wifi network, the updates will fail. Disconnect wifi and allow the 3G connection to update, this works for me every time. Suggestion.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

can i have the psd for the menu font? i want to make some extra images...

thanks
    rpgpromaster (Eddie)
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

F***ers @ xsellize have already posted this theme up. I know who leaked and will be dealing with them

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

:-O wow thats messed up.

also gotta do something about longer weather statuses extending

xsellize = fail i see them commenting in the forums of bitesms trying to get recent updates and sending them to their sites

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

yay set up completely.

i got some requests
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0097.png   -img_0098.png   -img_0099.png   -img_0100.png   -img_0101.png  

A few, the rest are coming.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

battlecrushr (2010-05-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Thank you metaserph!!
    Going to bed now.

A few more.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

And more. There weren't any labels so you have to rename them. After you do please post a zip file with them for the theme archive.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone xerray's Avatar
    Thanks

I just got this theme recently and maybe I can make a few suggestions, you can underline the Applications, Communications etc icons so they look like they have more meaning to them and also a border on the picture flipper. And remember, the people at xsellize/sinfuliphone will never stop leaking themes. It's not worth trying, lots of developers tried dealing with this but ending up failing, just think about. by the way, AWESOME THEME!

Oh! about the suggestion of having a border for picture flipper, you can make two icons for the picture app one icon horizontal and the other vertical and make the icon a tad dark overall so it seems as if your pressing the picure as you open the app instead of having an sort if empty feel.
    Last edited by xerray; 2010-05-18 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Xerray, this theme is based on a particular interface style that follows the original's austere, clean look and feel. Your idea sounds like a good, personal mod which I am sure we'll all be able to do very soon. Not that hard to do once you understand the infrastructure or by requests. anywho, my 2 pennies.

For example, in very basic steps accesing the additional color options. "Hello hacker.."

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont know if this has been fixed or not in 2.1 but the partly sunny is hanging over the edge of the box
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Hello all,
    I have noted down all comments and thank the beta team for their support. Unfortunately if you have read all posts you will know that Eight OS has been pirated. As you can imagine Nick and I are pretty annoyed and the person has been dealt with. I understad that piracy is something we cannot stop but it is something I hate! Anyone who pirates something that has had a significant amount of time and effort put it has no real understanding or respect for hard work.
    Due to this Eight OS will NOT have any more releases before full release and will only be given to chosen people to check on updates to prevent issues.
    I understand this is kind of unfair but I guarantee there will be something in store for the beta testers to make up for it just prior to release.
    Further work on the UI for Eight OS will take a bit longer until I feel better about the situation.

That is all I can be bothered saying at the moment but will update you all soon.
    Thank you to those beta testers who have shown great support.
    B.Cunningham

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-05-20)

iPhone? More like MyPhone NeptuneX3's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok...here are my feedback about the latest beta...

works well but still i am facing the memory issue....also the scrolling becomes slow or struck (page to page)

i love the new picture flip looks cool...

and the important thing....i installed 1.4.1 iconsnoclasm it works fine for me...i didn't face any issue..

i am trying to solve the memory issue by my own...i am trying to edit the widget script...planning to make it as single widget for weather, calendar, clock and date...lemme try....

thanks for this awesome theme....

i also felt very sad about the pirate....people have put somuch effort and time to create....but people they just crack and distribute....which is very bad...

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes! Finally got stack working! Haven't been able to install the theme til now even though I've had it for ages. Damn it looks good!

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeptuneX3 View Post
    i am trying to solve the memory issue by my own...i am trying to edit the widget script...planning to make it as single widget for weather, calendar, clock and date...lemme try....
    let me know if you get this working please. i have a 2g iPod so like no memory anyway

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    And more. There weren't any labels so you have to rename them. After you do please post a zip file with them for the theme archive.
    arent the icons a little too white? i get the gradient but it's almost pure white

can i get bite sms icon ? its the only icon i need
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0054.png  

man just an FYI....

almost all themes here are posted over xs... and sinf.... especially the one done by the two master themer (you know them) and they don't give a damn on it. whether its beta or final release it will always get leaked. so if i were you never mind them just do you thing. am sure people will still support your work if they're happy about it....

but on the other side i understand how you feel....

The theme is working very smoothly for me so far. Regarding the icons, I'm using the included psd with the overlay, which goes on top of the icon. They are not too whiteish on my phone, check your screen brightness.
    Regarding the pirating issue, it happens here all the time to most top themers, nothing you can do about it. Since you have dealt with who leaked it, keep it rolling brother. Let the beta continue through private emails if need be but let it get done. I'm really looking forward to it, and count me in in the private beta if you go this route. Cheers!

Page 29 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast