Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

okay so everything works fine so far for the beta 2 but i have one problem. It seems like its only letting me have 5 things on the left side (application, communication,productivity,system and games) instead of 6 like on the installation guide. I tried to fit media file but theres no space and its not allowing me to do so. I used eight os widget + nav alt for iconoclasm along with picture flipper alt and weather alt for the winterboard. what did i do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    how do i use the PSDs to make icons for JB apps?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxNZymKdakI"]Eight OS[Custom Icons][/ame]

If I'm not allowed to post links that are offsite extremely sorry. Inform me and I will remove or a Mod or Admin can do it before I do.

what do u put in menu

This theme is awesome!

Here's a few things i noticed:
    Eight OS Widget + Nav Layout Alt1 - hold only 5 folders
    Month on the calendar widget is black

Guys, are we sure this is the fixed files theme that Nick spoke about? I haven't seen or received any update yet after that...

Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    what do u put in menu
    Any app that don't fit the other Categories. I put my Rock, Cydia, App Store, iTunes, and default apps in there.

Everything is working fine for me, except I cannot line up the day into the Calendar widget, not sure how to do this. Also my Menu icon is in the middle of the dock. Am I supposed to use blanks to line these up? I should know this but thought I'd ask.

Yeah, you are supposed to use iBlank to create 3 blank icons to put in your dock.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to erionville For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-05-16)

Thanks Erionville. I guess I need to do the same with lining up the date over the Calendar widget?

Mine seems to look off center aswell.

My question is if you also used blanks to keep it in place over the Cal widget? Got it, needed another blank.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2010-05-17 at 12:09 AM.

Does anyone know how to make the calendar font appear the ways its meant to? Instead of like... Ugh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-1-.jpg   -photo-2-.jpg   -photo.jpg  

I was just looking into that. I'd prefer the font to be white. I think we have to change the color in the widget.html file inside Calendar theme, but not sure yet how to do this.

Sorry guys, seems like there was a mix up with some files from Nick and myself. I am working on the fixes today while I am at work and will resend it all out by then end of the day, again apologies.

No sweat B. This is beta testing after all. Everything is working smooth for me. The only issue, albeit minor, is when I'm tethering to surf, the battery drains pretty fast. Just mentioning, something to look at whenever. So far, very sweet work!

Just checked Nicks fixes and they are all good except the feeds. I can upload if people want but I dont have time to fix the feeds until I get home.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Hopes this works
    Quote Originally Posted by fairladyz0r View Post
    okay so everything works fine so far for the beta 2 but i have one problem. It seems like its only letting me have 5 things on the left side (application, communication,productivity,system and games) instead of 6 like on the installation guide. I tried to fit media file but theres no space and its not allowing me to do so. I used eight os widget + nav alt for iconoclasm along with picture flipper alt and weather alt for the winterboard. what did i do wrong?
    I'm not sure if you found your answer yet, but I notice this as well; until I selected eight os widget + nav instead of the + nav alt. Then I was allowed to place the Categories exactly like the installation guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Just checked Nicks fixes and they are all good except the feeds. I can upload if people want but I dont have time to fix the feeds until I get home.
    yup i want it i jus donated it
    edit sorry didnt kno i only donated bout 1.80 cause it was in aud so i donated another 1.00 aud
    Last edited by s1l3nt; 2010-05-17 at 01:15 AM.

Alright, also found the Iconoclasm layout issue. WIll have to hold the update off until I get home from work. Its stocktake prep time at work, yaaaaaaayyyyyy {sigh}

Everything is working pretty good with this theme, once it's setup it's very smooth. Nothing fancy, just wanted one.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2010-05-17 at 02:10 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

battlecrushr (2010-05-17)

Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast