Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

Thanks moe, your choice, stack looks nicer for a quick menu style, but if it doesnt work for you or you dont like it use categories as the setup describes.

Im about to head off to bed here, its nearly 1am here in Aus[right K ]. Will do more work on this tomorrow.

The next Beta uses all new folders, files are practically the same but I wanted to make it easier for future updates. No need to hold off till next update, it takes mear minutes to set this theme up!

The screenshots in the concepts looks the best by my opionion. Are you planning to make the theme look more like the original screenshots? and are you still going to make a landscape or sbrotator compatible one?

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry i didnt mean scroll left to the search page. i ment right to a page that isnt even there

Quote Originally Posted by Turismo View Post
    The screenshots in the concepts looks the best by my opionion. Are you planning to make the theme look more like the original screenshots? and are you still going to make a landscape or sbrotator compatible one?
    The colored panels from the original concept will be implemented if that is what you are refering to. The landscape version will be made once we have finished the portrait edition and the layout can be created to look like the screenshot.
    The reason it is set out like it is now is to have as many of the widgets and the most complicated layout possible to start with and let you the user adjust it to suit how you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    sorry i didnt mean scroll left to the search page. i ment right to a page that isnt even there
    Check and see if you have any blank icons there, that would cause you to scroll to that page.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-05-15 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

lol sorry for bad explanations. wut i mean is u know how on the last page it still lets u scroll into nothingness a little which just makes your icons move for no reason at all except "hey look i can scroll still... just kidding"

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    lol sorry for bad explanations. wut i mean is u know how on the last page it still lets u scroll into nothingness a little which just makes your icons move for no reason at all except "hey look i can scroll still... just kidding"
    Oh! ha ha, now I get ya. The half scroll thingy, ha ha. There must be a tweak that can turn that off, Infiniboard has the option to do that, I think its refered to as "Bounce"...

I tend to use an app called SpringLocker to lock all my icons into position once I have the theme activated to prevent accidentally moving the icons...

Thanks

no i can still half scroll =/ o and btw when the RSS feeds r retreiving i get a blue ? mark

Yea the blue question mark is going to get fixed. I'm going to remove the code that makes it show up

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Could someone post the iconoclasm layout so it looks like the theme as cant seem to get it to look right

Byron

Does anyone have any templates for making the big grey icons? it would be good to have one for phone and sms...

Yea we can package it with the next release of the beta maybe

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicholas Knight For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-05-16), sepai (2010-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Knight View Post
    Yea we can package it with the next release of the beta maybe
    Do you know why some icons don't theme? Like BoSSPrefs for example...?

Cheers
    Sepai

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Because they aren't auto skin^^.
    and anyways auto skin only skins app store apps

Quote Originally Posted by kph12 View Post
    Because they aren't auto skin^^.
    and anyways auto skin only skins app store apps
    Ah ok got it thank you. Guess it would be nice to get some overlay PSDs so we can make our own...

Cheers

those should also be sent out

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Knight View Post
    Yea the blue question mark is going to get fixed. I'm going to remove the code that makes it show up
    Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Could someone post the iconoclasm layout so it looks like the theme as cant seem to get it to look right
    Byron
    Post a screenie please? And can you tell me which layouts you have selected?

Quote Originally Posted by sepai View Post
    Does anyone have any templates for making the big grey icons? it would be good to have one for phone and sms...
    Ill work on making those available for next release, you will need to rename some files for them to work.

Do you know why some icons don't theme? Like BoSSPrefs for example...?
    Cheers
    Sepai
    Ah ok got it thank you. Guess it would be nice to get some overlay PSDs so we can make our own...
    Cheers
    Due to the massive amount of Cydia store apps I cant spend all my time skinning them, The PSD will be available soon for doing that.

Just woke up guys, slept in longer than I planned. Will work on a bunch of stuff today and depending on how nick goes with the updated code the next beta will be out within about 24 hours.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-05-16), sepai (2010-05-16)

I really like this theme! I will be installing this!

Default So many colors...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -colors-copy.jpg  

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

erionville (2010-05-16), jayteez (2010-05-16), metaserph (2010-05-16), moe_12345 (2010-05-16)

Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast