Page 23 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

I got your emails, Entombed Sh4dw... you sent them to my old account though.

PM me if any of them are still valid (animated lockscreen, time/date update, etc.)
    #eli7e revived me

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I got your emails, Entombed Sh4dw... you sent them to my old account though.

PM me if any of them are still valid (animated lockscreen, time/date update, etc.)
    Woops, forgot you had issues with your old email account.

PM sent.

not sure how i missed this theme! this looks very sharp entombed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-05-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    not sure how i missed this theme! this looks very sharp entombed
    Thanks truckinlow.

Working on finalising a mini-update for tomorrow to fix a lot of things that people have mentioned.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

btw redo the wallpapers with shelves so that they sync up, like to make scrolling from 1 page to the next more seamless. as of now there is a huge half circle that just sticks out so bad

Probably not gonna happen. This theme isn't meant for scrolling. It's a one-pager.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

o ok that's what i thought. wasnt sure based on naming for other pages.

also i see u have the calender widget detect a month so it doesnt move, any way to get the day also? looks stupid that the date can move.

that or if anyone know how disable srolling on a one pager (stupid apple for letting us scroll left on the last page pointlessly)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lbroskee For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-05-15)

Had a problem with "light rain" in the weather box. A ? Blue box. Icon too big to fit?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tongnt For This Useful Post:

this theme kicks so much ***. cant wait for the final.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jayteez For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    o ok that's what i thought. wasnt sure based on naming for other pages.

also i see u have the calender widget detect a month so it doesnt move, any way to get the day also? looks stupid that the date can move.

that or if anyone know how disable srolling on a one pager (stupid apple for letting us scroll left on the last page pointlessly)
    I kept it as the calendar app's date as its easier to move the icons around while the theme is active if something moves everything. The code for the widgets is being cleaned up and excess code that doesnt need to be used taken out.
    You mean scroll left to the search page? I wouldnt want to, search is a real saviour when you cant remember where you put something or you want to quickly choose a song to play!

Quote Originally Posted by tongnt View Post
    Had a problem with "light rain" in the weather box. A ? Blue box. Icon too big to fit?
    Yeah I will be reviewing all of the weather. I think it might be a small issue with the naming either in the code or a case sensitive issue with the icon image itself.

EDIT: Just looked at it all and cant find what is wrong. If someone finds the fix please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    this theme kicks so much ***. cant wait for the final.
    Thanks man!

Decided not to go to work today, pretty burnt out from work and prefered to work on Eight OS so thats what I am doing.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-05-15 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

wait for theme Release.

Ok, so today I am working on UI as I want to get that part done as It will be the least likely to change.
    I have finalised 5 color schemes based on the backgrounds and will be creating slave themes for each color over the default version simply selected in winterboard.
    The colored widget backgrounds will probably still be available in a final release via the iSetup, failing that they will be available for modders to integrate into their own rendition of Eight OS.
    Some cool surprises for later beta or final release to come also

btw. have we all checked out KnZs Twilight? I really feal it is innovation at its best and needs to at least be looked at!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

NeptuneX3 (2010-05-15)

UI....that sounds like lots of work! Thanks for that. Yeah, Twilight is a whole different ball-game. K&Z just keep raising the bar for new themes!
    Last edited by moe_12345; 2010-05-15 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moe_12345 View Post
    That sounds like lots of work! Thanks for that. Yeah, Twilight is a whole different ball-game. K&Z just keep traising the bar for new themes!
    Ha ha, yeah UI for me is probably the hardest coz you cant just make that small piece and then hope that it fits everything else. Im slowly learning what each thing looks like in the UI but its a but of back and forth if I dont frequent the particular app UI im changing (Now Playing is easy now because I understand all of it.)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Been watching this theme ever since it was just a preview and I must say I'm very impressed. Huge amount of props for actually dabbling in some programming to create a feature just for your theme, and for having Suffokate in your preview screens

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luppin For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-05-15), zausser (2010-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Luppin View Post
    Been watching this theme ever since it was just a preview and I must say I'm very impressed. Huge amount of props for actually dabbling in some programming to create a feature just for your theme, and for having Suffokate in your preview screens
    Ha ha, yeah was suggested to go check em out recently, so when I found the CD locally I nabbed it for a listen.

Thanks for the support Luppin.

Ive got the colored parts of the themes done and all of you who love changing the color on a theme all the time are gonna love it!

Progress Towards Beta 2: 80%

Progress Towards Full Release:
    Color Themes: 90%
    UIImages: 50%
    Bundles: 20%
    Widgets(minus Music): 70% (Mainly need to clean up memory leaks and useless code, If anyone is willing to do this on our behalf It would be greatly appreciated)

Im looking forward to getting beta 2 updates out to everyone tomorrow.

All I can say Entombed Sh4dw is hats off to you - I'm unfortunately not good at anything other than tweak some bit of code here and there and I totally suck at Photoshop/creatives! else I'd offer to help...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to moe_12345 For This Useful Post:

could someone please tell me if stacks is essential for the menu? I have just got the beta 1 but if 2 is coming i guess id be best placed to hold off the install until then perhaps?

Cheers
    Sepai

No. that's just an icon/label. You can use Categories/SB or any folder you want there...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to moe_12345 For This Useful Post:

Hey guys I'm not dead I promise. When I get more then 10min at home I'll fix the issues

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicholas Knight For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast