Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

o wow. lol nm i can't read

lol

color scheme is working perfectly just need to do some quick edits for the lockscreen and we should be done

lockscreen is now done its looking really good
    Last edited by Nicholas Knight; 2010-05-02 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Looking forward to the release!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Nicholas Knight (2010-05-03)

Well we really dont have much left at this point

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

thats good

I will probably grab any new files from Nick tonight and start packaging and creating instructions for Beta release within the next 48hrs...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-05-03), NeptuneX3 (2010-05-03)

^^^^ thats good news. any requirements on how to become a beta tester?

iPhone? More like MyPhone NeptuneX3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eonC4PDA View Post
    hey just donate and become the beta tester....

lockscreen looks awesome....sweet updated....cann't control....looking for the release...

cheers guys

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NeptuneX3 For This Useful Post:

eonC4PDA (2010-05-03)

Quote Originally Posted by eonC4PDA View Post
    Yeah as Neptune said, donation. Go to the first post for details.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

eonC4PDA (2010-05-03)

i missed that part. lol. thanks btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Yeah as Neptune said, donation. Go to the first post for details.
    i sent you a pm asking about the details on becoming a beta tester but i dont know if my pm got sent or not so if you didn't receive anything please pm with the info. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyz0r View Post
    i sent you a pm asking about the details on becoming a beta tester but i dont know if my pm got sent or not so if you didn't receive anything please pm with the info. thanks!
    PM reply sent.

Got lost in making the Now Playing part looking right and didnt get around to doing any instructions.

Just something to show for my work...

Aaaand the Lockscreen running on my device, I cant stop looking at it! Ha ha...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0796.png   -img_0795.png  
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-05-03 at 03:39 PM.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-05-03), EddieLeonard (2010-05-03), eonC4PDA (2010-05-04), NeptuneX3 (2010-05-04)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

The ipod and lockscreen both look like quite a departure from the screens I've been seeing with this theme. I'm curious as to how well they will blend.

The progress is looking great. If I had ANY suggestion, it would be regarding the font choice for the word "eight" on the lockscreen. It just seems really out of place, to me at least.

Look pretty sweet though... that's a nice picture of a female's... xbox360 controller... on your lockscreen there. ^_^
    #eli7e revived me

19. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-05-05)

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    The ipod and lockscreen both look like quite a departure from the screens I've been seeing with this theme. I'm curious as to how well they will blend.

The progress is looking great. If I had ANY suggestion, it would be regarding the font choice for the word "eight" on the lockscreen. It just seems really out of place, to me at least.

Look pretty sweet though... that's a nice picture of a female's... xbox360 controller... on your lockscreen there. ^_^
    I agree with you. It doesn't seem like they will go together with this theme... and also the font that you pointed out. Anyway will there be custom sounds and icons for signal strength, battery life and etc? Thanks!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to fairladyz0r For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I agree with you. It doesn't seem like they will go together with this theme... and also the font that you pointed out. Anyway will there be custom sounds and icons for signal strength, battery life and etc? Thanks!
    statusbar icons are usually the last thing that are themed.

Also, nice nickname. Do you drive a Z? If so, what kind? (I know, totally off topic, but hey, it gets this thread a higher post count =P )
    #eli7e revived me

23. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

They arent too bad. They keep some nice clean lines from the desktop to the lockscreen and ipod. It took me ages to find something that look good but didnt stray too far from the Desktop style.
    I will look at some other options as I go on for both lockscreen and ipod but at this stage I really want to get the beta going to make sure the desktop is working right for everyone and then get the rest of the UI looking more uniformed.
    I quite like her.... xbox360 controller...

statusbar icons are usually the last thing that are themed.

Also, nice nickname. Do you drive a Z? If so, what kind? (I know, totally off topic, but hey, it gets this thread a higher post count =P )
    haha, yes I used to have 350z but now I drive something else

Thanks

haha, yes I used to have 350z but now I drive something else
    What on earth could you possibly drive after experiencing a 350z?! A SKYLINE?! Or did you jump from the Nissan ship and are too ashamed to say? If that's the case, you should be ashamed, lol. jk =P

Lol. Sorry, I'm a huge Nissan nut, so much that I'm weighing my options of buying a house or a GT-R once I'm done with school, lol. I never owned a Nissan myself. Started off with a Lancer Evo VII; ex-gf crashed it, she wasn't insured so I got **** for it which sucks cause I paid it off. Now I'm driving an Acura Integra just like every other asian guy my age >_<! At least in california, lol.
    #eli7e revived me

What on earth could you possibly drive after experiencing a 350z?! A SKYLINE?! Or did you jump from the Nissan ship and are too ashamed to say? If that's the case, you should be ashamed, lol. jk =P

Lol. Sorry, I'm a huge Nissan nut, so much that I'm weighing my options of buying a house or a GT-R once I'm done with school, lol. I never owned a Nissan myself. Started off with a Lancer Evo VII; ex-gf crashed it, she wasn't insured so I got **** for it which sucks cause I paid it off. Now I'm driving an Acura Integra just like every other asian guy my age >_<! At least in california, lol.
    haha thats awesome, I actually have s2000 now. I wanted a convertible car and that made me trade my 350z for it, but now I want to go back because I really miss the speed and power that my Z had... so I am hoping to trade my car again for 370z this time. Anyway, regarding you whether or not to buy a house or GTR, you should go for the house first and GTR after. At least that's what im hoping to do in the future when I start making some money! And i'm sorry about what happened to your EVO, maybe I shouldn't teach my gf how to drive stick in my s2k lol. who knows whats going to happen!
    Last edited by fairladyz0r; 2010-05-04 at 09:46 PM.

Thanks

haha thats awesome, I actually have s2000 now. I wanted a convertible car and that made me trade my 350z for it, but now I want to go back because I really miss the speed and power that my Z had... so I am hoping to trade my car again for 370z this time. Anyway, regarding you whether or not to buy a house or GTR, you should go for the house first and GTR after. At least that's what im hoping to do in the future when I start making some money! And i'm sorry about what happened to your EVO, maybe I shouldn't teach my gf how to drive stick in my s2k lol. who knows whats going to happen!
    I have a house now but it's only 3 bedrooms. Besides, I could live in a GT-R if I had too, lol.

370z is super sweet; if I can't afford the GT-R, I'd definitely get that.

Back on topic: I may have come up with a pseudo-music widget idea. It's pretty sweet on paper, haven't put it into code yet. I'll let you guys know if I made some progress.
    #eli7e revived me

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-05-05), metaserph (2010-05-05)

Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast