Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] True HTC HD2 (With Real Animated Weather)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Thanks

looks incredible man! i almost bought a htc hd2 when i had to upgrade just for the UI. i went with an iphone since i already knew how to jailbreak it and knew what could be done to it. i was hoping someone would emulate its UI so i could have the best of both worlds. call me greedy... ur the man

p.s. love the avatar!
    Last edited by DutchMaster22; 2010-04-12 at 09:56 PM.

could you show us what the sunny day animations look like? Eveeythings been about the rain and clouds but I wanna see the sun too.

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TIME2PLAYDAGAME View Post
    I'm confused...So 3G users get no animations or wiper blade? Or is it's animations but no wiper blade? What happened to the idea of using a small blade below the clock? Maybe you could just give the options just incase people want to try it....either way, great work!

Due to the limitations on a 3G,it cant animate the wiper in full screen,but it can animate as a small icon.3Gs and 3G will have these small realtime animated icons,but 3GS will have screen weather efects,like the wiper cleaning the screen.I can make 3G have the wiper,but it lags a lot at scrolling pages.

Here an example:
    FULL WIPER SCREEN EFECT IN 3GS

ANIMATED ICON ON 3G (SMALL)

ANIMATION EXAMPLE IN 3G

ANIMATION EXAMPLE ON 3GS

Another option for 3G,is to get rid of the wiper,anyway 3G users will have realtime animated weather.So for me is OK.Anyway,is the first iPhone theme with this feature,so Im very happy with it.
    Please post any suggestions,or what you prefer most

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    could you show us what the sunny day animations look like? Eveeythings been about the rain and clouds but I wanna see the sun too.

The sunny animation in 3G is not the same as the real HTC HD2,but it will do the work.
    For 3GS will have nice sunrays in the screen

Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-04-13 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Thanks

theres jumpsprings. just do it bigger.

Do the little wiper..atleast it's something =]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    theres jumpsprings. just do it bigger.
    The thing is that I dont like springjumps,and want to make this theme setup as simple as I can.

Also,can I use the UIsound from you theme???,so I dont have to struggle over the internet to find them,if yes,your name will be acredited to the theme...thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    The thing is that I dont like springjumps,and want to make this theme setup as simple as I can.

Also,can I use the UIsound from you theme???,so I dont have to struggle over the internet to find them,if yes,your name will be acredited to the theme...thanks...
    a while back i made a Htc theme, here: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...2-htc-hd2.html

it was when i first started themeing, i wasnt that good, but i can send u the theme, so u can pull out some UIImages, and files u might want

Thanks

Thanks Raptors,I see what i can use from that,I just need little things to meke it complete...you will be credited,I promise.

On some pics I see the rss feed below calandar and on others I don't. Will it have the rss feed like your last theme?

Thanks

Yes,that will be optional,and when you select that option in Winterboard,the 3 icons below the calendar will autoresize,so you dont have to change the icons in the springboard.Also,the RSS will be in 2 lines,so,longer titles or news will be visible.

Most of the original images are actually manila files I have a program to convert these to png I used when I was themeing windows mobile if you need some converted let me know.

There's a few different Manila files one is Manila 9 which has to be opened with a different program then the plain Manila I also have it to.

your theme looks amazing! please release it asap

cant wait to have this theme on my phone...keep up the great work!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you dont give us the option for the better animations on 3g i will kill you, And or not use this theme cause thats the only part i was looking forward to D:

plz make theme as simple as possible ,use icon which does not uses Fivecolumn springboard.
    i have this link to this theme not mine (htc hd theme) which does not uses fivecolumn springboard settings.
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    Last edited by 2020shyboy; 2010-04-13 at 06:40 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2020shyboy View Post
    plz make theme as simple as possible ,use icon which does not uses Fivecolumn springboard.
    i have this link to this theme not mine (htc hd theme) which does not uses fivecolumn springboard settings.
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    BOOO!
    fivecolumn and you should make it
    Infidock and infiboard Compatible

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickkrd View Post
    BOOO!
    fivecolumn and you should make it
    Infidock and infiboard Compatible
    you know what kid? make your own, how's that?

Thanks

you know what kid? make your own, how's that?
    I'm Giving recommendations, ok kid? Cry me a river.

Post removed

And To Alien
    Hey could you Have youtube as an alternate for one of them like insted of face book? And Cycorder as an alternate for the big things on the front?

Just wondering i would like that
    Last edited by nickkrd; 2010-04-14 at 04:51 AM.

Banned
    Thanks

Default wow!!
    nickkrd
    What's Jailbreak?

Re: loser

listen dipshit Im saying my opinion on other themes like the users ask and im giving recommendations on what i think would make it better.
    At least im doing something, your the one grabbing, Lying telling someone you think its awesome even against your thoughts is not what i do, I give honest opinions on all themes SO SHUT THE **** UP LITTLE COCK SUCKER why dont you grow up go cry me a river ******* loser. PS this is fun please reply so i can hear your cry a little more

nickkrd
    What's Jailbreak?

Re: loser

listen dipshit Im saying my opinion on other themes like the users ask and im giving recommendations on what i think would make it better.
    At least im doing something, your the one grabbing, Lying telling someone you think its awesome even against your thoughts is not what i do, I give honest opinions on all themes SO SHUT THE **** UP LITTLE COCK SUCKER why dont you grow up go cry me a river ******* loser. PS this is fun please reply so i can hear your cry a little more
    this is the message the kid send me,WOW!!
    Last edited by wickedman; 2010-04-14 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wickedman thats is gold!!!!!! YOU TELL HIM we all wanna hear him cry a river LOL

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast